Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Crap Throwing Clavin
21 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Reminder: fifth round pick.  A compensation pick from the Pats for signing Mike Gillislee.

(Eight picks later, the Bills take Nathan Peterman.  Denver takes Isaiah McKenzie with the very next pick.  Pobody's nerfect.)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin

*Sees "Milano" is trending on Twitter.

*Checks, and it's Alyssa Milano trending on Twitter.

*Realizes that Matt Milano is so frickin' good that I have never once even considered referring to him as "Alyssa."

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

*Realizes that Matt Milano is so frickin' good that I have never once even considered referring to him as "Alyssa."

Alyssa Milano can try to tackle me but I think I would make sure to outrun her. 

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Would've figured those Pepperidge Farms cookies would have a better chance of being relevant that her, but, whatevs.  

Is she trending because she's finding it difficult to not take off her clothes in front of cameras again? Has to either be that or saying something painfully dumb again.  Those seem to be her go to moves.

Maybe she combined them & said something painfully dumb while naked in front of a camera?

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

Mr Cover 1, this internet bully wants to know why you didn't post any running plays?

"But if you exclude all the bad plays, he's awesome!"

And if you exclude Dalvin Cook's 81-yard TD run, he had 13 carries for 38 yards and no TDs, and the Bills won.

On 11/15/2022 at 8:54 AM, Ann said:

Anyone changed their mind about him being paid?

Nope.  It comes down to value versus production.  He continues to be a severe liability in the running game, misses far too many tackles, and even in that clip drops a sure interception.  If you wanna get paid in the top 5 at the position, you have to consistently make those plays.

He plays far too light in the ass for his size and plays much slower than his athleticism far too much of the time.

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Nope.  It comes down to value versus production.  He continues to be a severe liability in the running game, misses far too many tackles, and even in that clip drops a sure interception.  If you wanna get paid in the top 5 at the position, you have to consistently make those plays.

He plays far too light in the ass for his size and plays much slower than his athleticism far too much of the time.

So what are they going to do for MLB?

45 minutes ago, Ann said:

So what are they going to do for MLB?

Impossible to say at this point.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them take someone like Campbell (Iowa) in the first round and plug him in.

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Impossible to say at this point.  I wouldn't be surprised to see them take someone like Campbell (Iowa) in the first round and plug him in.

It'd be nice to see what Edmunds could do in a real defense (i.e. not a heavy nickel all the time).  I think that no small reasons he plays slow is because he has to process so much on the field that it slows him down.  I suspect, wherever he lands, he'll play much better than he is here (unless he lands in another stupid scheme.)

Still won't really miss him.  The contract he's likely to command isn't worth his play.

• Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

44 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It'd be nice to see what Edmunds could do in a real defense (i.e. not a heavy nickel all the time).  I think that no small reasons he plays slow is because he has to process so much on the field that it slows him down.  I suspect, wherever he lands, he'll play much better than he is here (unless he lands in another stupid scheme.)

Still won't really miss him.  The contract he's likely to command isn't worth his play.

It's really hard to say because he's basically the player his college scouting report says he would be.  I think in this particular defense the "big nickle" DB and safeties have a much more difficult responsibility than either LBer but they rarely show the lack of commitment Olanim does.

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I'm not seeing anything we don't normally see.  Frazier's defense is designed to bend regularly and given how much 2-high we play, the middle of the field is always the place to attack.  If the DLine isn't getting pressure, we're getting gashed.

The media loves to talk about how good the BILLS' defense is based on numbers but the eye test has always told a different story.

People are talking like Edmunds is Derrick Brooks.  He's more like Foster Brooks most running plays.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Taro T said:

Have a better idea.  How about they move Elam to a starting role & only put Jackson in after White has reached his "pitch count?"

Maybe going forward, but Elam has been dealing with an ankle injury lately.