Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Bills linebacker, Tremaine Edmunds addressed the media following their 42-15 victory over the Denver Broncos in the second preseason game of the year. Topics included: what it means for the Bills defense to have defensive end Shaq Lawson back, how his communication is with the guys in the secondary, and how the Bills defensive line is allowing the linebackers to play more free.

Tremaine Edmunds: "Guys Making Each Other Better" | Buffalo Bills

11 hours ago, Ann said:

Bills linebacker, Tremaine Edmunds addressed the media following their 42-15 victory over the Denver Broncos in the second preseason game of the year. Topics included: what it means for the Bills defense to have defensive end Shaq Lawson back, how his communication is with the guys in the secondary, and how the Bills defensive line is allowing the linebackers to play more free.

Tremaine Edmunds: "Guys Making Each Other Better" | Buffalo Bills

Come on man!! YOU ARE IN BUFFALO! NOT LA!!!

When he talked about Taiwan Jones I laughed out loud.
And then his mom not liking his getting involved in a scrum. :classic_laugh:

Bills Linebacker Tyrel Dodson addresses the media following Training Camp Practice on Wednesday, August 24th. Topics include: why he’s excited to see the young undrafted players on the Bills learn and grow, his joke about the “8th round club” of undrafted players on the Bills, how he goes out of his way to mentor younger players, and why he takes pride in playing on Special Teams.

Tyrel Dodson: "Maximize Your Opportunities"

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Weird fact that may interest only me...AJ Klein is still a UFA.

Can he punt?

Or hold for Bass?

• 3 weeks later...

Bills Linebacker Tremaine Edmunds addresses the media following Practice on Thursday, September 15th. Topics include: the impact of Linebacker Von Miller on the team, why the Bills defense’s lack of blitzing helps the Linebackers to make plays, playing against Titans Running Back Derrick Henry, and the expectations for the team heading into a big Monday Night Football battle with the Tennessee Titans.

Tremaine Edmunds: “Bills Mafia Always Shows Up” | Buffalo Bills

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Chandemonium
51 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I don’t know if the league necessarily looks at it this way and even if they did I doubt they would admit it, but whenever a player isn’t fined for a personal foul flag or is fined for a play that didn’t draw a flag, to me it always feels like an acknowledgement that the call on the field was wrong.

• Like 3

Alaska Darin
36 minutes ago, Chandemonium said:

I don’t know if the league necessarily looks at it this way and even if they did I doubt they would admit it, but whenever a player isn’t fined for a personal foul flag or is fined for a play that didn’t draw a flag, to me it always feels like an acknowledgement that the call on the field was wrong.

It was a ticky-tack call at best.  The argument could be made that he took an additional step but it was a shove and if Tissue Tags wasn't so fragile, he'd have just gotten up and jogged back to the huddle.  The call seemed to be the result of TT's behavior than anything MM58 actually did.

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

It was a ticky-tack call at best.  The argument could be made that he took an additional step but it was a shove and if Tissue Tags wasn't so fragile, he'd have just gotten up and jogged back to the huddle.  The call seemed to be the result of TT's behavior than anything MM58 actually did.

Ticky-tack...but Milano did take an extra step, hence "didn't pull up."  I think I see that called more often than not.

Of course, I'm used to seeing bullshit called on Jerry Hughes, so my "more often than not" is not an unbiased sample set.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Of course, I'm used to seeing bullshit called on Jerry Hughes, so my "more often than not" is not an unbiased sample set.

I'm surprised that they haven't called a personal foul on Boogie just for wearing #55.

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Wondering if Tua went down as hard as he did trying to emphasize he was hit late, or if Milano really did catch him off-balance having just heaved the ball ~30 yards through the air which seems to be just about his limit.

The really strange thing about the original injury report, IMHO, was that not only didn't they list a head injury, they didn't list a neck injury either.  The hit in the Bills game definitely looked like he got whiplash to go with the concussion, though looks can be deceiving sometimes.  Got crosschecked waaaaay after a whistle playing roller hockey about 15 years ago and fell similarly to the way Tua went down.  Still don't have full range of movement in my neck.  His neck being in a brace after the next game indicates he might have some lingering effects from the neck as well as from the concussions.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I'm surprised that they haven't called a personal foul on Boogie just for wearing #55.

True.  There have to be some refs that'll mistake him for Jerry & throw a flag just because.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Guess they're going to let him Boogie oogie oogie 'til he just can't Boogie no more.

:facepalm: [/@Alaska Darin]

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Facepalm 3
  • Haha 1