Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

New NFL TV Contracts Are In: $10 Billion Per Year

Ann

Now that the Bills are prime time material I see them half the season nationally.  

Give Me Al a carte’ or give me a trip to a Bills bar. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
2 hours ago, Shady said:

Now that the Bills are prime time material I see them half the season nationally.  

Give Me Al a carte’ or give me a trip to a Bills bar. 

Dazn is $20 a month Canadian.  Get a vpn.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know if Sunday Ticket will have the "watch multiple games at the same time" channel again now that it's on YouTube?

I'm not seeing an option for that, but don't really know how YouTube is doing their stuff for the Sunday Ticket yet.

4 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Anybody know if Sunday Ticket will have the "watch multiple games at the same time" channel again now that it's on YouTube?

I'm not seeing an option for that, but don't really know how YouTube is doing their stuff for the Sunday Ticket yet.

Yup.

https://cordcuttersnews.com/youtube-tv-now-offers-nfl-multiview-showing-4-game-at-once-here-is-everything-you-need-to-know-about-multiview-for-nfl-sunday-ticket/

• Cheers 1

57 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

That's why it isn't showing on my feed.  Am watching it on a computer hooked up to our entertainment system which feeds to the big TV.  

Might break down and put the YouTube app onto the TV or the FireStick.  But probably not this week.

:beer:

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Taro T said:

That's why it isn't showing on my feed.  Am watching it on a computer hooked up to our entertainment system which feeds to the big TV.  

Might break down and put the YouTube app onto the TV or the FireStick.  But probably not this week.

:beer:

I've managed to get 4 NFL+ feeds on the big screen hooked up to my PC, with Red Zone on another screen.

We've come a long way from adjusting rabbit ears.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I've managed to get 4 NFL+ feeds on the big screen hooked up to my PC, with Red Zone on another screen.

We've come a long way from adjusting rabbit ears.

Yeah, can open multiple windows to get multiple games showing.  But can't get them to each fill their individual screens.  (Or at least haven't figured out how to do that yet.  As, switching to "full screen" opens that particular window to full size and the game fills up the entirely of that window.)

Also, don't like that a game can be stopped, but when you start it moving forward again it goes back to live TV.  Despise commercials (especially on something that cost ~$400 to watch) so always had games going on delay w/ DTv so there were no commercials that had to be watched. 

Guess the local games can get recorded and paused but Nexstar is currently not playing nice w/ DTv so there is no CBS feed locally here.  (Can pick up most stations including some of the Channel 8 (Ra-cha-cha CBS) alternates OTA but NOT 8-1.)

Definitely not seeing the value in Youtube's ST package at present.

6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Ok...how in the &#%$ do you watch Redzone on Youtube?

Scroll to the Red Zone window (about the 5th one in the row) and click it.

Easy Peazy.

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

Scroll to the Red Zone window (about the 5th one in the row) and click it.

Easy Peazy.

Yeah...it never started.  That's why I asked.

I generally don't mind change but FFS.

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Yeah...it never started.  That's why I asked.

I generally don't mind change but FFS.

Yeah, not a fan of how Google is running this.

If it doesn't improve really hope wifey lets me dump this next year.  (Her team is an out of town one, but she's mentioned that she's been in the Bills market & married long enough that the Bills pretty much are her team now.  So, there's a chance.)

• Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, devnull said:

Might want to pick a more competitive game

Yeah, would.  But it's the only one that's on local TV that DTv can show.

The Stillers game is so bad am back to dealing w/ ST.  Figured out how to get multiple screens to fill up their entire screens, so being forced to live TV isn't that big of a deal.

But because wifey has some other sport going on her tablet and the kid has some sort of multiplayer video game streaming, all the football feeds are choppy as heck.

REALLY not happy w/ ST right now.