Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

New NFL TV Contracts Are In: $10 Billion Per Year

Ann

Just want to say I was one of THE original DirecTV users due to my work back then with Hughes Aircraft.

You had a good run, DirecTV. Make sure you closed the door on your way out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

I am very happy about this!

Living out of market for the Rams, and not having ever had DirectTV (or had it as an option) - I have never been able to buy Sunday Ticket.

Now  I can.  Yay!

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/22/2022 at 10:15 AM, Ann said:

Done deal. And, you can get it ala carte, too.

Awesome. If that means I can buy individual games 

I’ve had NFLST on DTV for decades 

this past season I called and played the I want to cancel game. 

I told them ST was the only reason i stuck with them and I only needed to “pay” for 5 maybe 6 of 17 games.

they gave me Max for free

Edited by Shady
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure what this changes, but as I have said multiple times, NFL Europe was fabulous whenever we used it. I hope this is as good.

NFL, DAZN enter long-term agreement delivering Game Pass International beginning in 2023 season

The National Football League (NFL) and DAZN Group have agreed to a 10-year partnership to deliver NFL Game Pass International (NFL GPI) to sports fans around the world beginning with the 2023 season.

NFL GPI enables fans outside the USA to watch every NFL matchup throughout the regular season and postseason, including the world's largest annual sporting event, the Super Bowl.

The world's leading digital sports streaming service, DAZN is available on most connected devices, including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, and game consoles. NFL GPI will be available through the DAZN app either as a standalone subscription or an add-on to an existing DAZN package to customers worldwide, excluding China.

</snip>

• 4 weeks later...
Nouseforaname
On 2/7/2023 at 11:12 AM, Ann said:

Not sure what this changes, but as I have said multiple times, NFL Europe was fabulous whenever we used it. I hope this is as good.

NFL, DAZN enter long-term agreement delivering Game Pass International beginning in 2023 season

The National Football League (NFL) and DAZN Group have agreed to a 10-year partnership to deliver NFL Game Pass International (NFL GPI) to sports fans around the world beginning with the 2023 season.

NFL GPI enables fans outside the USA to watch every NFL matchup throughout the regular season and postseason, including the world's largest annual sporting event, the Super Bowl.

The world's leading digital sports streaming service, DAZN is available on most connected devices, including Smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, and game consoles. NFL GPI will be available through the DAZN app either as a standalone subscription or an add-on to an existing DAZN package to customers worldwide, excluding China.

</snip>

As someone who is forced to use DAZN to watch nfl in Canada, this is terrible.  There’s a reason for the hashtag #daznsucks.  

• 3 weeks later...
Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Those people that tuned into the soccer must've been tricked by them calling it football:classic_laugh:

Not shown: She-Hulk.

• Haha 3

Jabba The Hutt
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Not shown: She-Hulk.

@Deranged RhinoWe have a spinoff... Hulk & She-Hulk's son's show:

He/She-Hulk! I think we'll get 100 Oscar's with all the virtue signaling!

Spoiler alert: it's a tranny hulk...