Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

On 12/6/2021 at 1:20 PM, Ann said:

I'm not a guy and even I can see why he's with her...

Because of her beautiful dimples. I mean, look at that smile!

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Reporters are unhappy that he walked out after he told them "next week" several times.

Reporters are a self important bunch.  Vrabel clearly said "next week we'll talk more about him" probably because he wants to focus on this week.  Then they get mad when a Zach Cunningham question is asked less than 2 minutes after Vrabel said "next week" causing him to walk away.  I don't blame Vrabel for walking out of the press conference.

• Like 4
  • Wow 1

It just keeps getting worse in Jax.  Meyer still doesn't seem to understand that local media doesn't answer to the head coach like they do in college and that it's easy to do things like bench your starting RB in college when you have four guys in reserve who are just as good.  As embarrassing as it must be for the team to miss on yet another coach, I can't see any way they don't can him the day after the season ends (if even that long).

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/urban-meyer-dysfunction-mounts-in-jacksonville-charlie-strong-gets-support-as-possible-in-house-replacement/

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

It just keeps getting worse in Jax.  Meyer still doesn't seem to understand that local media doesn't answer to the head coach like they do in college and that it's easy to do things like bench your starting RB in college when you have four guys in reserve who are just as good.  As embarrassing as it must be for the team to miss on yet another coach, I can't see any way they don't can him the day after the season ends (if even that long).

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/urban-meyer-dysfunction-mounts-in-jacksonville-charlie-strong-gets-support-as-possible-in-house-replacement/

I don't see anywhere that details Meyer's contract.  Supposedly Meyer was asking for $12M/year, which I don't know if he's getting that.  Shad Khan told reporters earlier this fall that Meyer and GM Trent Baalke are aligned contractually "for a long time", what ever that means. 

Edited by Core Four

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ann said:

1. No Lions or Bills marketed to Canada.
2. These chuckle heads marked Taiwan as part of China.

:classic_dry:Good job NFL! /sarc

1) Did I miss it, or are the Bills and Lions not marketed anywhere?

2) You do that if you want to market anything to China.  

And the Steelers have that big a following in Mexico?