Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

I know this is college ball related, but because it mentions two NFL coaches, I found it...at the very least...very interesting.

This is all you ever need to know about someone.

• Wow 1

4 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

No doubt they'll take another QB with one of those picks...and he'll suck too.

Are their any good QBs coming out in the 2022 draft?

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Are their any good QBs coming out in the 2022 draft?

Does it matter?  It's the Jets.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

No doubt they'll take another QB with one of those picks...and he'll suck too.

Yeah, but more importantly, how will that QB's mom look?

Crap Throwing Clavin
39 minutes ago, Koko said:

Yeah, but more importantly, how will that QB's mom look?

Jake Haener's mom is pretty cute, in a "senior local news anchor" sort of way.  But he probably won't go in the first round...

...except that I forgot, we're talking about the Jets, and who knows what dumbshit draft move they'd pull?

EDIT: turns out she's a local news anchor for a station in Oakland.  So there you go.  :classic_laugh:

Edited by Crap Throwing Monkey

10 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Giving the Jets a high draft pick is like giving me a vintage Shelby Mustang. They're both better served in someone else's hands.

My dream is (still) to drive cross-country.....alone....in a Shelby.   Just not one of the ones I saw on the Mustang auction show I watched last week where they were all several hundred thou.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, KD in CA said:

My dream is (still) to drive cross-country.....alone....in a Shelby.   Just not one of the ones I saw on the Mustang auction show I watched last week where they were all several hundred thou.

Gimme a 65/66 riviera instead. Like a couch, with power.

https://www.outkick.com/aaron-rodgers-mvp-covid-vaccine/

Sports media guys are already gearing up with excuses to disqualify Rodgers. After all, Mike Florio convinced them that the country should mercilessly punish anyone who opts not for the COVID vaccine, and they’ll do anything but disobey orders from their sports media leaders. So they’ll attack Rodgers the man to avoid voting for Rodgers the player.

Rodgers used the word draconian and (gasp) cited MLK. Bring out the guillotine.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

https://www.outkick.com/aaron-rodgers-mvp-covid-vaccine/

Sports media guys are already gearing up with excuses to disqualify Rodgers. After all, Mike Florio convinced them that the country should mercilessly punish anyone who opts not for the COVID vaccine, and they’ll do anything but disobey orders from their sports media leaders. So they’ll attack Rodgers the man to avoid voting for Rodgers the player.

Rodgers used the word draconian and (gasp) cited MLK. Bring out the guillotine.

Then former head coach Rex Ryan admitted that while he should vote for Rodgers, he ultimately would not:

“Rodgers [can’t be the MVP] because he allowed Jordan Love to play,” Ryan said.

That's not entirely unsound logic.  :classic_laugh:

On 11/29/2021 at 12:04 PM, Ann said:

LOL
image.thumb.png.2fe763b0ad4229f7ad3c091ea2eeb185.png

The meta message I'm getting from this picture is that the Jaguars are bad enough that their fans can't even stay awake. That does not--repeat does not!--make me feel any better about losing to them! Not even a little. 😮

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Joe said:

Hate to say it, but the jets got a HUGE return in that trade from Seattle.

Seattle has made some bad moves in recent years and that one was the worst.  I guess they thought they were going to recapture the magic from the Earl Thomas days.

If Wilson turns out to be decent, the Jets are going to have the opportunity to finally get out of doormat status.

NFL World Reacts To The Saquon Barkley Situation

Saquon Barkley is in his fourth year as a running back for the New York Giants. Many fans are now hoping there won’t be a fifth.

The former Penn State star running back was an immediate sensation for the Giants. The No. 2 overall pick in the 2018 NFL Draft starred right away in New York. However, it’s been mostly downhill since his injury at the beginning of the 2020 season.

On Monday morning, former quarterback Boomer Esiason made it clear that it is probably best for Barkley to be playing elsewhere in 2022.

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/nfl-world-reacts-to-the-saquon-barkley-situation

• Like 1