Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Foxx said:

The 12-1 Philadelphia Eagles, by winning yesterday, are the first and only team to clinch a playoff position so far.

Given how strong the NFC East is this year, that's pretty impressive.

• O Rly 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
23 minutes ago, Ann said:

All these ACL injuries!

Mike White's ACL is fine, though.  It's probably still sitting at midfield after that hit by Milano...but it's in one piece.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

8 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

There was a zero percent chance he got on Buffalo's active roster this season.  It doesn't matter how he played for Carolina - he's not better than any RB currently on the BILLS' roster or he'd still be here.  Carolina ran the ball over 40 times for about 225 yards.  Blackshear got 10% of those carries.  Not sure I'd be chirping a ton about him at this point in the year as even close to "the one that got away".

The front office is very good at finding NFL talent.  Some of it is going to end up on other teams because of that.  People need to get over losing a preseason hero who goes on to some level of success elsewhere. 

Any update on Da'Rick Rodgers?

https://www.outkick.com/patriots-wr-nelson-agholor-teammate-devante-parker-was-likely-concussed/

That means that Nelson Agholor could not conceivably be the designated concussion spotter for Monday Night Football. Yet, without him, Parker likely would have remained on the field.

The Patriots later ruled DeVante Parker out of Monday Night Football with a head injury. There is nothing definitive on him being the league’s concussion protocol. But it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that a guy who couldn’t stand up straight is likely being evaluated for a concussion.

• Wow 1

12 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Schefter just reported that Kyler Murray did tear his ACL and is done for the season.

Just think, he has all the time in the world to study his playbook now. :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Applause 1

Just now, Foxx said:

Just think, he has all the time in the world to study his playbook now. :classic_laugh:

You and I were 100% on the same page.  :lol:

• Cheers 2

7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

You and I were 100% on the same page.  :lol:

It does present an interesting situation. One you just know he isn't going to pass.

Namely, the way he runs around in the backfield, there is no way he will be ready for the start of next season. However, if he were to polish his questionable skills as a pocket QB, there might be a possibility to come back for the start of the season.

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It does present an interesting situation. One you just know he isn't going to pass.

Namely, the way he runs around in the backfield, there is no way he will be ready for the start of next season. However, if he were to polish his questionable skills as a pocket QB, there might be a possibility to come back for the start of the season.

I don't see him learning his lesson since it didn't happen because of a hit.  While I understand that there are only 32 HC jobs in the NFL, I'm going nowhere near the Cardinals because they're handcuffed to that guy.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

38 minutes ago, Ann said:

They should look into it

IIRC they stopped play to review Parker's catch. Parker was taken out of the game before the next snap.
Perhaps they didn't remove him quick enough?????
Or maybe they should have sent him to a blue tent before the locker room.
It was pretty clear he got his bells rung when he tried to get up.

1 minute ago, Uncle Joe said:

IIRC they stopped play to review Parker's catch. Parker was taken out of the game before the next snap.
Perhaps they didn't remove him quick enough?????
Or maybe they should have sent him to a blue tent before the locker room.
It was pretty clear he got his bells rung when he tried to get up.

I'm pretty curious about what supposedly went wrong because the independent evaluators are literally there to keep teams from allowing possibly concussed players to stay/get back on the field.  The best example was Diggs being held out when he bit his tongue - because they didn't know why he was slow to get up and his head did obviously impact the turf.

21 minutes ago, Shady said:

There was someone on NFL Network that has the Bills 5.  5? 

behind SF at #2 and Cincy 3 or 4 

Who cares. Let it play out on the field. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Who cares. Let it play out on the field. 

dunno.  

I thought it interesting to see that Washington was so high.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Shady said:

dunno.  

I thought it interesting to see that Washington was so high.  

At this point. Might rank Detroit over them. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I'm pretty curious about what supposedly went wrong because the independent evaluators are literally there to keep teams from allowing possibly concussed players to stay/get back on the field.  The best example was Diggs being held out when he bit his tongue - because they didn't know why he was slow to get up and his head did obviously impact the turf.

A little more insight from SI:
Parker was wobbly getting up after a hit in the first half, and teammate Nelson Agholor had to signal to the officials to stop the game and remove Parker before the next play.
On Tuesday, Parker called out the NFL via his Instagram story, writing: "Get on yalls f---in jobs @NFL," and thanked Agholor for being "aware of the situation."
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/35245573/source-nflpa-review-handling-wr-devante-parker-injury

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2