Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

23 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Does Baker even make sense for SF? The entire Shannahan idea is that the QB does exactly what Shanny wants when he wants it. That doesn’t sound like Baker…

The Rams would probably be a better fit, though it won't matter there anyway given half the roster is on IR.

Just in case anyone is wondering about how much anyone is buying the Vikings, the Lions are favored against them next week.  I will be the least shocked person in the world if Detroit blows them out.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 2

13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Just in case anyone is wondering about how much anyone is buying the Vikings, the Lions are favored against them next week.  I will be the least shocked person in the world if Detroit blows them out.

the Vikings swept the AFCE.

the Div with the best W/L Record in the AFC

🤷 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

17 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't care what their record is, Detroit is a good team. Campbell has them on the right track. I too would not be surprised if they beat the Vikes, Minnesota has been lucky all year long in my estimation. Don't get me wrong, they are a decent team, just not 10-2 decent.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

I put the update in the schedule thread, but here, too:

Awe, Dang it! Now I got to finagle the system to watch the game......or go!!

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Shady said:

the Vikings swept the AFCE.

the Div with the best W/L Record in the AFC

🤷 

The Vikings certainly beat up on their opponents so far. I especially appreciate the way they quickly sold their collective souls in order to pull off the miracle happenings at the end of their game against the Bills. That bad beat was on par with them winning a 6 game parlay in the World Cup. Their overall 10-2 record includes being taken to school by the Eagles and humiliated by the dreaded Cowboys. Their point differential for the season is +10. It would give me great pleasure to have a rematch with them come February.

Regular season

WK DATE OPP RESULT RECORD
1 Sep 11, 2022 vs 1-0
2 Sep 19, 2022 @ 1-1
3 Sep 25, 2022 vs 2-1
4 Oct 2, 2022 @ 3-1
5 Oct 9, 2022 vs 4-1
6 Oct 16, 2022 @ 5-1
BYE
8 Oct 30, 2022 vs 6-1
9 Nov 6, 2022 @ 7-1
10 Nov 13, 2022 @ 8-1
11 Nov 20, 2022 vs 8-2
12 Nov 24, 2022 vs 9-2
13 Dec 4, 2022 vs 10-2
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I don't care what their record is, Detroit is a good team. Campbell has them on the right track. I too would not be surprised if they beat the Vikes, Minnesota has been lucky all year long in my estimation. Don't get me wrong, they are a decent team, just not 10-2 decent.

The Vikings remind me of the season that Dick Jauron had in one year way back when he coached the Bears. 

• Applause 2

5 hours ago, Ann said:

Oh thank god. I was worried that after Indianapolis’ third straight primetime game this coming weekend, we wouldn’t get to see them in isolated games any more. Bullet dodged. Thanks NFL!!

• Haha 4

NFL flexed a game that literally just tied into SNF…. Between leaving the game last night there and doing that, whoever’s in charge of that needs to be fired. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Oh thank god. I was worried that after Indianapolis’ third straight primetime game this coming weekend, we wouldn’t get to see them in isolated games any more. Bullet dodged. Thanks NFL!!

Guess they had to get Jeff Saturday televised on a Saturday.

• Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

All we need now is an Indy-Denver prime time matchup.  

• Wow 1
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

All we need now is an Indy-Denver prime time matchup.  

MANNINGCAST!!!!!!!!