Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

6 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I thought they were gonna go with the ‘bad reaction to a sleeping pill’ story.

Im thinking Browns just got in the sweepstakes. 

7 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

This guy is such tool. Who would want him on their team?

I'm not sure there are many Cardinals that want him on their team. :classic_laugh:

23 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Not a good look for a guy trying to start a bidding war.

I want the Bills nowhere near this asshat.  Let him cancer up some other locker room.

I actually wonder about Von Miller's judgment.

2 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

This guy is such tool. Who would want him on their team?

Think ownership & management are 2nd guessing that decision to remove the study clause from his contract?  Can't believe he was dumb enough to accept it in the 1st place but how in the world did they let a little media pressure cow them onto being stuck w/ that contract?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Taro T said:

Think ownership & management are 2nd guessing that decision to remove the study clause from his contract?  Can't believe he was dumb enough to accept it in the 1st place but how in the world did they let a little media pressure cow them onto being stuck w/ that contract?

They get what they deserve for allowing themselves to be pressured into a signing a guy who's proven very little to a huge contract a full year ahead of when it was necessary.  Just ridiculous that billionaires are willing to do that because they are scared of media trolls.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Maybe the Cardinals should not have removed 'independent study' clause from Kyler Murray's contract imo. Probably should have add that to zack Wilson as well. Maybe if they focus studying film a little more imo.

Now they are stuck with huge contract and if this fails set organization back. 

maybe kyler should study how josh Allen ascended. Allen is great blue print template for these guys. Hard working and wanting to improve every year.

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 2

Russ is that guy at the pickup game whose been air balling threes all game and never passes and then says “alright guys! Let’s get something going here!”