Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

51 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Has to have been an inside job.  They ever get the keys back from Mayfield after he moved to a new "home?"

The commercial practically writes itself… 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I see what you did there 

Kyler+and+Kliff.jpg?format=750w

You'd think the short jokes would have gotten tired already...but there's just so many damned variations on the theme.  :classic_laugh:

• Cheers 2

This does not say when he will visit the Bills. 

WR Odell Beckham Jr. to start his visit schedule this week with Giants, then Cowboys and Bills

Free-agent wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr has set his visit schedule, with his tour of potential landing spots beginning this week.

Beckham plans to visit the Giants on Thursday and Friday, sources informed of his plans say. After the weekend, Beckham will meet with with the Cowboys on Dec. 5. He'll also visit the Bills.

</snip>

For the Giants, a Beckham signing would represent an unlikely reunion with his first team (New York drafted Beckham in the first round of the 2014 draft). As for the Bills, Beckham and chief recruiter Von Miller have had a dialogue and the team is open to taking a look.

</snip>

Where is he rehab-wise? One source with direct knowledge of his rehab said Beckham has been fully cleared from his ACL injury suffered in Super Bowl LVI. But that's not all of it.

Now it's about getting up to speed football-wise with football-type activity. And while he's been working hard, there is only so much Beckham can replicate without being on a team. That will take time.

</snip>

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

This does not say when he will visit the Bills. 

WR Odell Beckham Jr. to start his visit schedule this week with Giants, then Cowboys and Bills

Free-agent wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr has set his visit schedule, with his tour of potential landing spots beginning this week.

Beckham plans to visit the Giants on Thursday and Friday, sources informed of his plans say. After the weekend, Beckham will meet with with the Cowboys on Dec. 5. He'll also visit the Bills.

</snip>

For the Giants, a Beckham signing would represent an unlikely reunion with his first team (New York drafted Beckham in the first round of the 2014 draft). As for the Bills, Beckham and chief recruiter Von Miller have had a dialogue and the team is open to taking a look.

</snip>

Where is he rehab-wise? One source with direct knowledge of his rehab said Beckham has been fully cleared from his ACL injury suffered in Super Bowl LVI. But that's not all of it.

Now it's about getting up to speed football-wise with football-type activity. And while he's been working hard, there is only so much Beckham can replicate without being on a team. That will take time.

</snip>

At full strength and all healthy, this team doesn’t need him. That said, our training room looks like a triage station in 1916 Ardennes. 
I’d lump it and be okay with it as long as it got us a Lombardi. 

Question: Have I just sold my soul to Beelzebub?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Nanker said:

At full strength and all healthy, this team doesn’t need him. That said, our training room looks like a triage station in 1916 Ardennes. 
I’d lump it and be okay with it as long as it got us a Lombardi. 

Question: Have I just sold my soul to Beelzebub?

1916 Somme, or 1914 Ardennes.  Nice try, though.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1