Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

"Rightly" blamed steroids.  I have a friend who is a huge Eagles' fan.  He hadn't even considered that Reggie White was a steriod user when he died in his early 40s from "sleep apnea".  Dude, I literally watched that man pick up Larry Allen with one arm and dwarf toss him.  Get real.

Or maybe they were testing spike proteins all the way back in the '80s.  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!!! [/Tyler Durden]

Odell Beckham Jr.: 'I don't see the point' in playing in regular season

</snip>

Joining Prime Video's "TNF in The Shop" for Thursday Night Football, Beckham said at this point he's targeting a return for the postseason only.

"I haven't made a decision, and for me, I would like to be in a stable environment, get up at 6 a.m., leave at 6 p.m. for four weeks, and then let's talk about it," Beckham said. "I've played football for a long time. I'm not saying that I couldn't step in and play regular season, but I don't see the point. I really don't. I would rather play when the pressure is on."

</snip>

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

</snip>

Joining Prime Video's "TNF in The Shop" for Thursday Night Football, Beckham said at this point he's targeting a return for the postseason only.

"I haven't made a decision, and for me, I would like to be in a stable environment, get up at 6 a.m., leave at 6 p.m. for four weeks, and then let's talk about it," Beckham said. "I've played football for a long time. I'm not saying that I couldn't step in and play regular season, but I don't see the point. I really don't. I would rather play when the pressure is on."

</snip>

This is why I was never more than lukewarm about signing him.  Drama queen.

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

</snip>

Wow, what a great teammate he’d be!

Carry me to the playoffs, peasants!

image.jpeg.cbb704a7f8fcec382b50569d65b9823a.jpeg

• Wow 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

Raheem Blackshesr looked good today in his carries vs Seattle,  might have looked really good carrying the ball in Buffalo.

We're barely playing a 2nd round SEC RB from the best program in the country.  There's about a 0% chance he ever gets off our PS.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Big Gun said:

Raheem Blackshesr looked good today in his carries vs Seattle,  might have looked really good carrying the ball in Buffalo.

I was banging the drum for him to be on the 53.

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

We're barely playing a 2nd round SEC RB.  There's about a 0% chance he ever gets off our PS.

Choices; Moss, Taiwan or some other guy. We'll never know.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

We're barely playing a 2nd round SEC RB from the best program in the country.  There's about a 0% chance he ever gets off our PS.

Not true. He got off our practice squad. Played pretty good against Seattle today I hear. 

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Not true. He got off our practice squad. Played pretty good against Seattle today I hear. 

There was a zero percent chance he got on Buffalo's active roster this season.  It doesn't matter how he played for Carolina - he's not better than any RB currently on the BILLS' roster or he'd still be here.  Carolina ran the ball over 40 times for about 225 yards.  Blackshear got 10% of those carries.  Not sure I'd be chirping a ton about him at this point in the year as even close to "the one that got away".

The front office is very good at finding NFL talent.  Some of it is going to end up on other teams because of that.  People need to get over losing a preseason hero who goes on to some level of success elsewhere. 

• Cheers 2