Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

20 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, man. I'm glad this isn't a Buffalo story.

Seems like Fulton missed out on the perfect exit.

5j2hqk.jpg

On 8/8/2021 at 12:51 PM, Alaska Darin said:

Boy did the Redskins/Schneider/Shanahan ruin that kid's career. 

I never bought into him. He would make one read and if it wasn't open he'd run. With his tiny legs, it was only a matter of time in my opinion.

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Oh, man. I'm glad this isn't a Buffalo story.

Is this Judge character, Greg Williams redux? Seems like this is the second or third article I have read now that says he is a Richard.

Just now, Foxx said:

Is this Judge character, Greg Williams redux? Seems like this is the second or third article I have read now that says he is a Richard.

I believe he's had four players retire in the last two weeks. 

:facepalm:

Ravens: CBS Sports says Lamar Jackson should demand $43 million

“Allen not only clearing $40M per year but approaching Mahomes’ $45M per-year average makes it a near-certainty that Jackson will — or should — hold out for at least $43M per season, which is what Allen will get on his extension. But his athleticism has always made him likely to earn as much, if not more, than Allen on a new deal. Put it this way: Allen may be the superior passer, but Jackson is the NFL’s closest thing to Mahomes in terms of physical gifts, and both he and the Ravens know it.”

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I believe he's had four players retire in the last two weeks. 

That can't be. A good number of pundits are picking the G-Men to win the division.

:tomato:

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

hmm, just put on GMFB..talking all Giants and Saquon in lead block...wonder if they mention any of this.

nope