Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

hmm, just put on GMFB..talking all Giants and Saquon in lead block...wonder if they mention any of this.

NYG are definitely exuding a Jetsy feeling this season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

hmm, just put on GMFB..talking all Giants and Saquon in lead block...wonder if they mention any of this.

I was watching the NFL Network last night. They were bouncing from one camp to another, and all the Giants stuff was Saquon being back on the field, and no mention of the retirements. But in fairness, these folks reporting are straight up Rah-Rah! types. It's the beat reporters (i.e. the Wawrows for the Giants) who I would expect to discuss this.

• Like 2

Not sure if anyone else watches NFL Network during this time of the year, but if you listen to the interviews with many of these players, there is a very distinct difference between other teams' players and those on the Bills roster.

This Bills team feels like one of those jobs you used to have when you really enjoyed going to work. You enjoyed your boss and you loved the company you worked for, and everyone in the building all felt the same way about making your company as successful as possible.

Many of these interviews tend to be self-centered, but when you talk to Bills players, it's about the 'we.'

Also, I have no idea how great of a running back Najee Harris is going to be, but he did a really odd interview yesterday. You got the sense Maurice Jones Drew wanted him to just STFU.

Interview here.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Nanker said:

Yeah, I caught some of that. Not a peep about peepeegate. 

I think the guy who reported peepeegate is a satire account. He's the same guy who reported that Kelvin Benjamin was cut for stealing food.

3 hours ago, LB3 said:

I think the guy who reported peepeegate is a satire account. He's the same guy who reported that Kelvin Benjamin was cut for stealing food.

Fine. Makes the off-season that more entertaining. 

• Cheers 1

Watching the Cowboys/Cardinals game and, I don't know who the guy in the booth is,  but he could do voice overs for Jessie 'The Body' Ventura.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Foxx said:

Watching the Cowboys/Cardinals game and, I don't know who the guy in the booth is,  but he could do voice overs for Jessie 'The Body' Ventura.

First thing that I noticed.

Incredibly low voice for "broadcaster"

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

First thing that I noticed.

Incredibly low voice for "broadcaster"

I mean, when I first heard the guy I was like... 'no way'. Then I had to think... 'nah Jessie's a pretty old guy now, no way that is him' but I'll be damned if I didn't seriously think it was him for a second or two.

Even in the preseason I never tire of watching a Fish QB throw an endzone pick.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 4

We now enter the part of the game where FIsh fans once again watch  and wonder why they are still going with Tua.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

I kept getting notifications from Athletic how Lawrence and Wilson shined in their debuts.   I checked the stat sheet, and they were almost the same as Fromm....