Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Crap Throwing Clavin
38 minutes ago, Robs House said:

Does anyone recall what this guy did to get the ban hammer like a Trumpster ATOP?

Was it just smoking weed and drinking, or was there something more?

Well...we know it wasn't rape or murder, so it must have been just substance abuse.  

Just now, KD in CA said:

Big Ben.  How the hell did we lose to this bum?

In fairness, I wonder if Allen has a better game if TJ Watts was out like he was yesterday. Their ability to successfully rush four most of the game was the Bills biggest issue, I think.

Just now, IDBillzFan said:

In fairness, I wonder if Allen has a better game if TJ Watts was out like he was yesterday. Their ability to successfully rush four most of the game was the Bills biggest issue, I think.

No question.  Their DL dominated our OL and I think we just weren't quite as ready to go as we should have been for opening day.  It happens.   But I'm going to relish watching the Steelers go down in flames.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Robs House said:

Does anyone recall what this guy did to get the ban hammer like a Trumpster ATOP?

Was it just smoking weed and drinking, or was there something more?

Failed weed test, then a DWI while in the protocol, then another failed test for weed.  For a while in the middle there he really could not stop shooting himself in the foot.  He agreed top stop drinking all together and the NFL caught him having like 2 or 3 drinks.

https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/joe-haden-josh-gordon-allowed-drink/story?id=30477315

Then its been a string of failed drug tests.  He just cannot get it together.  

He has no one to blame but himself but its sad seeing a guy waste his career knowing that marijuana will no longer earn a suspension and will likely be decriminalized in the very near future.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

The Stillers not only rushed him well but they kept him in the pocket and didn't let him roll out to the right.  Washington made Allen move on may snaps but if he can escape to the right hes deadly accurate throwing on the run. 

• Like 1