Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL

GG1

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, devnull said:

Gotta wonder how much of this was swept under the rug on at Ohio State and Florida

Uhm...all of it?

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Uhm...all of it?

All of what?  That he's a horny, stupid old man?

I have that membership card, too.  It's called a penis.

• Wow 1

Alaska Darin
Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Too bad your penis is only famous among other huge-domed egg-headed dorks.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Too bad your penis is only famous among other huge-domed egg-headed dorks.

My wife is not a dork, and not huge-domed.

Her head may be egg-shaped, though.  

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

You may have that membership card, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that if you were somehow handed the HC keys to run a team in the NFL, you would not spend an evening sitting in a college bar with girls half your age giving you a Cinemax lap dance while people take videos of you.

That level of stupidity should be reserved for others. Like people who ride motorcycles wearing a mask, but no helmet. 

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You may have that membership card, but I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that if you were somehow handed the HC keys to run a team in the NFL, you would not spend an evening sitting in a college bar with girls half your age giving you a Cinemax lap dance while people take videos of you.

That level of stupidity should be reserved for others. Like people who ride motorcycles wearing a mask, but no helmet. 

It surely looked more than a Cinemax lap dance based on where his right hand was. 

4 minutes ago, GG1 said:

It surely looked more than a Cinemax lap dance based on where his right hand was. 

Go get a lap dance at The Sundowner and then get back to me on what does or doesn't constitute a Cinemax lap dance. :classic_laugh:

Morals cause? Erm... If I were his wife he'd be coming home to a frying pan to the noggin, but a clothed grind from a 20-something is hardly bad by today's NFL standards.

moral.jpg.4b3c95cb42fb16c36aec19a5b597fb2d.jpg

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Morals cause? Erm... If I were his wife he'd be coming home to a frying pan to the noggin, but a clothed grind from a 20-something is hardly bad by today's NFL standards.

moral.jpg.4b3c95cb42fb16c36aec19a5b597fb2d.jpg

Neither one is wearing a mask, though...

RochesterRob
17 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Uhm...all of it?

Happens with a lot of NCAA programs big or small.  If the rumors were true while I was attending Cornell you would think that Caligula was running their football program.  Virtually no discipline to be had among the players.  I knew a guy trying out for strong safety and he said he had to get out of that atmosphere.  He said that most of those guys had a place to go and a paycheck to draw once their college days were over but for a guy that had to work being on the team amounted to treading water.

Edited by RochesterRob