Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Aaron wants out(?) Attention (?)

B-Man

On 7/2/2021 at 10:00 AM, Ann said:

Aaron Rodgers Rumors: 'No Trade Market' for Packers QB; Star Likely Won't Opt Out

The Green Bay Packers have reportedly found "no trade market" for disgruntled superstar quarterback Aaron Rodgers ahead of the 2021 NFL season.

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reported the update on Get Up, also noting it's unlikely Rodgers will utilize the league's COVID-19 opt-out before Friday's deadline:

"I checked in with people around the league this morning. The feeling is that Aaron Rodgers probably won't opt out, but he got that $6.8 million roster bonus in March, so even if that's paid out in installments, he still has it. Maybe that's enough for him to say I'm going to limit the Packers' options and sit out and make that clear.

"Now, I talked to a source who said, 'look, he's the most competitive person in the world, opting out and killing his season right now on July 2 would be difficult for him to do.' Greeny, I've also checked in with multiple teams around the league who are monitoring the Aaron Rodgers trade situation. They said there is no trade market for Rodgers right now."

</snip>

bull shit reporting - insinuating no one wants Rodgers 

there would be trade market as soon as GB started answering the phone

However, GB has no interest in trading him this year

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike In Horseheads said:

Ann his drama is getting old, let him sit out not get paid and get a year older. He was decent as a Jeopardy guest host but I've seen better.

Does he get old, much like Djokovic? He’s learned to be polite and PR sensitive, but you know that beneath the surface the real deal exists. 

Can’t deny the greatness, but will never get the true love. 

8 hours ago, Augie said:

Does he get old, much like Djokovic? He’s learned to be polite and PR sensitive, but you know that beneath the surface the real deal exists. 

Can’t deny the greatness, but will never get the true love. 

incessant whiner

the  team is not devoid of talent

they were 13-3 last 2 years

HE failed to convert in the clutch 

he could have ran for 1st down, but he needed to pad his passing stats 

Here's a report that there is nothing new to report. :classic_blink: And yes, I am reporting that. 😛

Mark Murphy: Nothing new to update on Aaron Rodgers

Packers CEO Mark Murphy has made some interesting comments about Aaron Rodgers this offseason, saying the will-he-or-won’t-he play questions surrounding Rodgers have “divided our fan base” and that Rodgers is a “complicated fella.” But more recently, Murphy has stayed mum about Rodgers.

That included Friday’s Zoom session in which Murphy went over the Packers’ financial situation from the 2020 season. Murphy was asked about Rodgers, but he didn’t have much to say.

“I appreciate the question,” Murphy said, via SI.com. “This is really limited to questions regarding financial statements. I would just say there’s nothing new to update on the issue that you raised.”

</snip>

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

There are rumors circulating that Rodgers will announce his retirement within the next few weeks.

On 7/17/2021 at 5:48 AM, Ann said:

Here's a report that there is nothing new to report. :classic_blink: And yes, I am reporting that. 😛

Has ESPN confirmed this?

Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers and wide receiver Davante Adams could easily clear up exactly what their intentions are for their futures in Green Bay by using their words on social media. Instead they’ve chosen to use pictures and leave the situation up for interpretation.

Both Rodgers and Adams posted a picture of Michael Jordan and Scottie Pippen on Instagram on Friday night, leading to a great deal of speculation about what, exactly, they were referencing.

</snip>

Trading Rodgers, Adams Could Help Packers Reload

... The Denver Broncos and Las Vegas Raiders are considered the most likely suitors if Rodgers were to go on the trade market. The Broncos have a high-quality team lacking even a mediocre-quality quarterback. The Raiders have gone nowhere with quarterback Derek Carr, with just one winning season in his seven years as the starter.

Taking the position of Raiders general manager Mike Mayock, the executive said he’d give the Packers two first-round picks and Carr in a trade for Rodgers. Interestingly, Carr was Adams’ quarterback at Fresno State and has spoken publicly about the Raiders making a push for Adams after this season. ...

24 minutes ago, Just Joshin said:

I suppose if he really wanted to stick it to them he would retire after camp and before the first game.

That's a great way to become the single most hated man in the NFL.

&#%$ing over the team, his fellow players, and his fans in one genius stroke is not the way to get the Jeopardy gig.

Edited by Koko