Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

https://www.theepochtimes.com/vaccines-do-not-stop-covid-19-spread-as-governments-claim-constitutional-rights-group_4173843.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=ZeroHedge

Covid Vaccines Do Not Stop Covid Spread

“Unfortunately, and contrary to government-led narratives and media coverage in both Canada and the U.S., the evidence strongly suggests vaccinations do not stop the spread of Covid—not the original strains, and not the later Delta and Omicron variants,” the Justice Centre said.

In its analysis, the legal advocacy group compared government-led narrative and what authoritative health agencies say about vaccine effectiveness in stopping the spread of the coronavirus with the actual situation in “heavily vaccinated communities,” including Israel, the United Kingdom, the U.S. state of Vermont, Gibraltar, and Sweden.

“We conclude that whatever value vaccines may have in reducing hospitalization and mortality, they do not ‘work’ with the thoroughness government leaders claim, and certainly not to the degree that mandatory enforcement or vaccine passports could ever be justified in Canada as a reasonable limitation upon individual rights to bodily autonomy and Charter freedoms,” the Justice Centre said.

http://themostimportantnews.com/archives/they-are-working-relentlessly-to-transform-our-society-into-a-dystopian-big-brother-hellhole

The past two years have fundamentally transformed just about every nation on the entire planet, and there will be no going back if the elite have their way.  For more than a decade, I have been warning about the rapid growth of the “Big Brother” control grid all around us, but in 2020 and 2021 things have gone to an entirely new level.  The pandemic has given them the perfect excuse to impose lockdowns, mask requirements, vaccine passports and mandatory injections all over the globe.  They have used fear of the virus to get the vast majority of the world population to accept measures that they never would have accepted during normal times.  As a result, now they can monitor us, track us and control us like never before.

Yes, our world really is becoming one huge science fiction movie.

In Canada, the government was actually “secretly tracking 33 million phones” in order to gauge “the public’s responsiveness during lockdown measures”…

Our freedoms and liberties are being systematically destroyed all around us, but many Americans don’t seem to care.

Instead, they just continue to allow fear of the virus to push them into doing very irrational things.

US records 151,915 new COVID infections thanks to Omicron surge - just 39,000 fewer than Christmas Day 2020 - but deaths have dropped by 72%

Why are some people with Omicron testing negative for COVID?

Unspeakable truths about racial inequality in America - GLENN LOURY

The Year of Living Unreasonably- Ben Shapiro

‘Medicaid for All’ is rapidly becoming a reality in New York

The Left (Unwittingly?) Spoofs Itself in Don’t Look Up

Feminism Demolishes a Family

The hunt for a GOP punching bag to succeed Meghan McCain 'The View' isn't going well

China's disastrous one-child policy is finally starting to kick in

Why China Got Away With It. It gave the world a deadly virus and took no responsibility for it — and the world shrugged it off.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
44 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Feminism Demolishes a Family

She had a mid-life crisis.

The real tragedy of Feminism in that story is it gave her mid-life crisis a philosophical justification.  But it's still just a mid-life crisis.

• Like 1

becoming standard practice

can't meet crackpot objectives,

change the definitions

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2022/01/02/white-flag-eu-to-declare-natural-gas-nuclear-power-green-n438803

This reality seems to be setting in at the European Union as the new year arrives. No longer able to make the math work, they unveiled a plan to modify their “green energy conversion” schedule this week. Rather than creating more wind and solar power, they’re just going to declare that natural gas and nuclear power qualify as being “green.” That echoing slapping sound you’re hearing is the rest of the world smacking itself on the forehead and saying, ‘how did we not think of this?‘ (Reuters)

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Chronicle:  When Professors Offend Students - Classroom norms are changing. Where’s the line, and who decides?

When I was getting my Associate's Degree, I took a class on personality profiling. It was taught by an ex-FBI agent. During the first class he made a comment about swearing. He said something like, "if you want to complain about me swearing, I don't give a shit. I'll go sit at the bar while someone else teaches the class."

I liked him from the start.

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Koko said:

When I was getting my Associate's Degree, I took a class on personality profiling. It was taught by an ex-FBI agent. During the first class he made a comment about swearing. He said something like, "if you want to complain about me swearing, I don't give a shit. I'll go sit at the bar while someone else teaches the class."

I liked him from the start.

I'm sure there's a profile for that...

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, B-Man said:

Is Germany Seeking a Separate Peace in the East?

Of course.  Having decommissioned all their nuclear power generation (out of fear of tsunamis after Fukushima), and declared natural gas "green energy," they've basically made themselves completely dependent on Russian energy supplies.

Half their electrical generation, they're either phasing out, or are dependent on Russia for.  That makes them Putin's sock puppet.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

"Retiring Early" Is The New American Dream: Why This Is A Problem

" I believe many people fail to recognize how intertwined is the lust for power and the enabling forces of stupidity. "

Movie:  The Edge of Appeasement

Penn’s Transgender Swimmer Loses to Yale’s Transgender Swimmer in Women’s 100 Meter Race

Dumb and Dumber (Nos. 22 & 23) - Watching the Education Apocalypse in Slow Motion

As Even the Leftwing Media and Political Figures Demand that Teachers Go Back to Work, Teachers Say F*** You -- It's Summer Vacation For Us, Forever

Kotkin:  Is this the end of progressive America? Multiple fronts of resistance are taking shape

Media Now Described by Matt Taibbi: “Our target reader now is a rage addict”

" Reveling in the anniversary of the Capitol riot, Democrats and the media dubiously brand it a right-wing “insurrection”—while ignoring the urban anarchy that began in May 2020."

There’s A Reason No One Likes Kamala Harris

CDC Director Sheepishly Admits Justice Sotomayor Issued COVID Misinformation On Hospitalized Kids

Making Manhattan a crook’s paradise

Adams caves, won't oppose bill to let non-citizens vote in NYC elections after 30 days' residence

California Is Not an Island, So its New Economic Laws Could Backfire

American Slavery in the Global Context

Re Afghanistan, a book: Crisis of Command

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, Koko said:

People are running out of money

Wait, you're telling me that when idiots quit their jobs with no plan other than to leech off expanded government benefits - and those benefits end - they suddenly develop problems paying their bills?!?

Just heard a new terminology from Powell, "people opting out of employment."

🙄

Edited by Uncle Joe
In record numbers
  • Wow 1

7 hours ago, Koko said:

People are running out of money

Wait, you're telling me that when idiots quit their jobs with no plan other than to leech off expanded government benefits - and those benefits end - they suddenly develop problems paying their bills?!?

Many are not just quitting. They are making a simple choice and being forced to leave. 

• Cheers 2