Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

Oct 30

• Kinzinger who was one of the Republicans that voted to impeach Trump for the Jan 6 protest has announced he will not seek re-election next year. I expect most, if not all to lose in the primary anyway.
  • Speaking of Jan 6, here is one of those videos Pelosi and the FBI didn’t want you to see…
  • Meanwhile one of the defense attorneys for people charged as people who did something on Jan 6 is set to try and subpoena FBI records regarding what most think is a second instigator that was planted among the protestors.
  • I agree with Dr Dinkweaver…. I’m just glad there are so many incredibly smart people in this country that voted for Biden, because we certainly wouldn’t want any mean tweets right now. 
  • This is good whoever put it together! Let’s Go Brandon!
  • We’ll return right after this message from our sponsor……. In need of Plantation Shutters? Then call us at Plantation Shutters for You, unless you support Joe Biden and are a liberal, don’t call us.
  • Has WHO accidentally confirmed what many of us has known for over a year? That Covid is no worse than the flu?
  • Neil Bush, the other son of GHW Bush seems to be colluding with the Chinese Communist Party as he joins then in questioning why it matters where the China Virus came from.
  • We need more of this as Dan Bongino has decided to take a public stance against Cumulus Media vaccination mandate who distributes his popular talk show. He looks to have thrown down the gauntlet and told them they can have him. Or the vax mandate, but not both. For the record, he is vaccinated but taking a stand for others.
  • Oh darn it! A pay per view autopsy scheduled for Halloween in a Seattle Marriott Hotel Conference Room has been cancelled.
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Cinga said:
  • We’ll return right after this message from our sponsor……. In need of Plantation Shutters? Then call us at Plantation Shutters for You, unless you support Joe Biden and are a liberal, don’t call us.

Liberals wouldn't call them anyway, since plantations are racist.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Liberals wouldn't call them anyway, since plantations are racist.

I'm quite surprised they haven't cancelled Rhode Island yet, considering the state's actual name.

Edited by Koko

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
8 hours ago, Koko said:

I'm quite surprised they haven't cancelled Rhode Island yet, considering the state's actual name.

Point of order: Rhode Island cancelled itself in the last election cycle.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rhode-island-name-change-providence-plantations-slavery-connotations-2020-election/

I have spent the entire morning laughing scrolling through comments on the Southwest "controversy". The media and libs on social media are really melting down over "Let's go, Brandon."

• FANtastic 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
Just now, Koko said:

I'll be damned, I did not know they changed the state name. Cowards.

It is, by many standards, the second most liberal state in the country, to only Hawaii.

Nov 1

• Wait, isn’t the entire White House Staff vaccinated? So then how did the Press Secretary get Covid?
  • This is what I mean about polls… How can 71% of Americans think the country is going in the wrong direction, yet 42% still approve of Biden? Sympathy support maybe?
  • Well, if the Vatican hadn’t decided to limit media access to state visits maybe we would have proof that Biden didn’t really poop his pants when with the Pope.
  • Buried in the Biden “infrastructure” bill is a study on a milage tax. Their looking at 8 cents per mile which would be about $960 more it taxes for the average American driver.
  • As with all other election integrity issues since the Nov 3 election, not sure anything is going to happen because of the Wisconsin Elections Commission violation of state law but people around the country should be in jail
  • NYC dictator DeBlasio claimed 90% of first responders were vaccinated but it may not be anywhere close as 26 firehouse were shuttered due to staff shortages over the weekend and Monday is sure to be much worse.
Edited by Cinga
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Cinga said:

Nov 1

• This is what I mean about polls… How can 71% of Americans think the country is going in the wrong direction, yet 42% still approve of Biden? Sympathy support maybe?

Some people believe the country is going in the wrong direction because of Texas/SCOTUS/DeSantis/Republicans pounce/obstruct.

23 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It's just never enough is it?

What's amazing is if you bring this to the attention of the liberals in your life they say its only 2 cents or 6  or 8 cents. They don't realize it is a beginning to a means for another foot in the door. Get this from you and raise it yearly. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

8 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

What's amazing is if you bring this to the attention of the liberals in your life they say its only 2 cents or 6  or 8 cents. They don't realize it is a beginning to a means for another foot in the door. Get this from you and raise it yearly. 

When is the last time they gave something back that they took? The next time they do it will be the first. 

Remember when the NYS thruway tolls were supposed to expire once the road was paid for? They get rid of the toll workers and raise the rates... 

One day, the frog will realize it is in a pot of water that is just about boiling.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

When is the last time they gave something back that they took? The next time they do it will be the first. 

Remember when the NYS thruway tolls were supposed to expire once the road was paid for? They get rid of the toll workers and raise the rates... 

One day, the frog will realize it is in a pot of water that is just about boiling.

I was born in 1970. I remember people talking about it. I dont remember it first hand.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Foxx said:

rule-of-acquisition-no1-once-you-have-th

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I was born in 1970. I remember people talking about it. I dont remember it first hand.

When the original bonds used the build the NYS were paid off -~1987, the tolls were supposed to go away.  Cuomo just issued new bonds & the tolls stayed.  (Slight oversimplification, but not by much.)

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

13 hours ago, Foxx said:

And that's the point of the "study" entirely. You know where ever they institute this so called pilot program will them never get rid of it and it will only grow because that would be the "fair" thing to do... And just think, you could avoid paying it if you were faithful sheeple and took public transportation!

Nov 2

• I heard a chant the other night for the World Series live broadcast while they were showing Trump, but you couldn’t make out what they were saying though the smile on Trump face said it all.
  • The Supremes have declined to hear a case challenging the state mandate that employee health plans must cover abortion ordering the state’s top court to “reconsider” it’s decision to let the law stand. This isn’t surprising considering they sided earlier this year with a Catholic charity that refused to screen same sex couples for adoption. In that case the SCOTUS ruled the law violated the 1st Free Exercise Clause.
  • Transec Butt (plug) says that the supply chain crisis will continue until everyone gets the jab. Butt then, this is the same idiot that says the massive multi-trillion dollar spending bill will fight inflation…
  • The panic is on in Virginia as McAuliffe can’t stop himself from lying to try to get folks back on the Democrat Plantation where they belong.
  • Yeah, I know, Youngkin has a pretty hefty lead in the polls against McAuliffe. But the Democrat Party is already setting the table to challenge the results. If a winner isn’t called tomorrow night and “counts” continue for days, McAuliffe will certainly win.
  • I took this wrong when I first saw the headline, as Maine may be on the verge of enumerating FOOD as a Constitutional Right. If you took it to mean more free shit as I did, read the article. It is more to help beat through regulations that will encourage more to buy locally. For example I crave raw milk like I had as a kid, but laws forbid a farmer to sell it to me. This law in Maine would once again allow that.
  • In today “WTF” edition, Joe Biden blames Russia and Saudi Arabia for not producing enough oil and gas.
  • No link for this yet, but word this am is Putin is already showing Germany what it would be like if he decides to turn off the natural gas flow. 
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Nov 3

In case you were watching election results and missed it, the Braves won Game 6 of the World Series 7 – 0 on great pitching by Maximus Fried and the bats of Freeman, Lt Dan-sby, and Soler Power!

So the Atlanta Braves are your World Series Champions for 2021!

Edited by Cinga
  • Cheers 3

9 hours ago, Cinga said:

So the Atlanta Braves are your World Series Champions for 2021!

You can take the All-Star game out of Atlanta in 2021 but you can't take the World Series Championship out of Atlanta in 2021.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

Nov 4

• Gas prices shouldn’t move higher as long as oil prices hold according to an industry expert…. Yup… now read that again, then read it at the story… I think this writer and the “expert” are on the verge of discovering that maybe oil and gas prices are related? Then they might also learn prices ALWAYS go up as we head in to winter….
  • You’ve heard of Virginia and the ongoing ballot manufacturing in New Jersey, but all across the country, from Washington, to Texas, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Iowa, and New Hampshire there were wins for Conservatives. And yes, it is a different story linked in each state…
  • Did you all think I was kidding about New Jersey? I told you, since no one was prosecuted before, they would do it again in our face and they are… I’d bet Youngkin really won by a lot more too only he got enough votes to overcome the cheating.
  • Have y’all ever heard of that Heschel Walker fella? He sure seems to be popular in the state of Georgia doesn’t he?
  • No links, but if you’re a conservative, go ahead and enjoy it for a time, but this was only a single battle and there is a long way to go to save America, so we have to get back to work quickly.
  • Did anyone notice the CDC changed the definition of “vaccination” a couple months ago? It’s no longer to produce immunity as it was for years, it is now to produce “protection”.
  • In a new International Report, Ivermectin has shown in 64 studies to be more affective against Covid that any other medicine.
  • Tucker Carlson has released a 3-part investigation he has done into the Jan 6 protests. I haven’t watched in yet but by the reaction of the lamestream it is a must see!
  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1