Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 hours ago, Sherpa said:

Sure.

I have an airline transport pilot certificate and a commercial drone operator certificate.

An ultralight does not require a license or a medical certificate,

To be considered an untralight, it can't weigh nore than 254 lbs empty, and can't exceed 64mph.

This thing's max speed is 55 knots, 63mph. No coincidence there.

Doubt is would be of much value as a commuter vehicle since it's battery life is only 20 mins.

And a small payload.  Hell, it won't even carry me alone, never mind an even remotely useful cargo.

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

And a small payload.  Hell, it won't even carry me alone, never mind an even remotely useful cargo.

Payload. Not Paycheck.

14 hours ago, Cinga said:

Thanks! On weekends I could make the drive to work in about 24 minutes, it was the weekday 45 minutes that sucked. So if this thing can fly there as the crow does, I'm sure I could do it in under 20 though recharge could be a problem. Or do you foresee air traffic being forced to stick to flying above roads to avoid air collisions and make people still abide by traffic laws?

You wouldn't need to respond to traffic laws, but you would have to comply with airspace and minimum separation from people and various other things.

You could only operate it in uncontrolled airspace, and if you were in an area with significant aviation traffic, it is very likely that controlled airspace starts at the surface, and you would not be allowed in that airspace, so you'd have to go around it.

Oct 26

• More on the Red State World Series beginning tonight in Texas for a couple games before moving on to Georgia….
  • RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel has made an appearance from under the rock she’s been hiding to condemn big tech for trying to suppress conservative voices. Notice not a word on voter integrity though.
  • This is a really good speech by Steve Bannon at the Pima County AZ Lincoln Day Dinner. Since 1968 the Republican Party has won more races across the country, but still lost the country.
  • Always up for a good speech, I can’t find all of it but here is a cut from one that actor Jim Caviezel at Patriot Double Down and of course attacked as Q propaganda.
  • Did you catch Obama campaigning for McAuliffe? As he called the outrage over the Loudoun County rape a phony made up culture war.
  • Have you signed the petition to decertify the election yet? If not, here’s your chance!
  • Like I said yesterday, I really thought experiments on animals had been banned but apparently not as even more NIH sponsored abuse is made public.
  • They’re really pulling crap out their a55 in an attempt to bring down DeSantis
  • And of course as if on que we get a story in Rolling Stone that busts the Jan 6 planned insurrection wide open, claiming to have witnesses and evidence of Trump and members of Congress organizing it. I’m sure Pelosi commission will be all in on this since the Stone is such a bastion of truth in journalism.
  • Some in the media are beginning to demand or at least try to influence consumers to buy less in order to help the supply chain problems. And why not? Since the Biden Administration has already blamed you for wanting too much stuff.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Did you catch Obama campaigning for McAuliffe? As he called the outrage over the Loudoun County rape a phony made up culture war.

Apparently the court is all in on the "phony" part of this. Rapist-in-a-skirt found guilty on all charges.

The teenager accused of sexually assaulting a ninth-grade girl in a Loudoun County, Virginia, high school was found guilty on all charges.

The victim was assaulted in a women’s restroom at Stone Bridge High School by a male allegedly wearing a skirt. A juvenile court judge found the evidence enough to convict but will hold on sentencing until the convicted teenager, now 15, is tried for another alleged assault at a different high school.

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 1
  • Cheers 1

Oct 27

• Missouri and Ohio School Board Associations have withdrawn from the National Board over collusion with the Biden Administration to accuse parents of being potential domestic terrorists.
  • It wasn’t just beagles and monkeys Fauci NIH has experimented on, they also funded AIDs experiments on orphaned children in New York City. It’s no wonder lying is second nature to this POS…
  • I don’t know who this dude is but he seems to think  Durham has all the goods on the Clinton Foundation covering decades of corruption.
  • Santa Fe County DA weighs in on the Alec Baldwin description of the gun used in the killing was a “prop gun”. She said it was a real gun, and a real prop gun is typically plastic or rubber.
  • Democrats are still fighting among themselves over how much and how to spend money we don’t have that is sure to cost zero dollars. Everyone needs to remember the Republicans have been locked out of all the talks.
  • The CDC has announced that people who are immunocompromised can now get a 4th dose of their favorite mRNA vaccine.
  • Remember Biden bragging about how people would save 16 cents on their 4th of July barbeque? Bet you can’t wait to see what he is sure to cost you this Thanksgiving huh?
  • I don’t pay attention to basketball at all, but I need to start following the Enes Kantor drama. He is certainly going against the mainstream NBA crowd and speaking his mind on China, repression, and slave labor. Hope he has good bodyguards.
  • The Democrats are about to open a huge can of worms and don’t even realize it as they consider challenging the common definition of income. And remember, this SCOTUS led by Roberts is HUGE on precedent and it is a definition that has already been pushed beyond what the court has said in the past.
  • A Wisconsin Judge has ruled the defense in the Rittenhouse case may refer to the men he shot as rioters and looters, but the prosecution cannot call them victims. Banning “victim” is common as it implies a crime was committed but allowing looters and rioters could help the defense argument of self-defense.
  • Here is more of the Caviezel speech at Patriot Double Down I shared part of a couple days ago… Sometimes pain is a Blessing that can re-focus us.
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

7 hours ago, Cinga said:

Oct 27

• I don’t know who this dude is but he seems to think  Durham has all the goods on the Clinton Foundation covering decades of corruption.

he's had all of that info for a long time

he's just writing for Epstein to confirm  a few items before he indicts

7 hours ago, Cinga said:

Oct 27

so the numbers clearly show that the 1st 3 jabs did not work to protect the immunocompromised population, so let's keep those jabs coming!

still no mention from the medical community or Big Pharma to help those high risk people to improve their immune systems

Science!

As NC notes below, immunocompromised people will generate a "shitty immune response that likely won't protect them against original covid". The spike protein designed in the jab does even a worse job offering any benefit against Delta.  

On 10/26/2021 at 10:00 PM, NCBillsFan said:

Some people will produce an excellent robust immune response that will protect them against Delta and other variants. Some people will have a shitty immune response that likely won't protect them against original covid. Everyone else is on a spectrum between those two extremes of potential immune response. 

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/cdc-says-people-who-are-immunocompromised-can-get-fourth-covid-shot/

People over 18 who are "moderately to severely immunocompromised" and have received three doses of an mRNA vaccine may get a fourth shot (of either the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccines) at least six months after getting their third Pfizer or Moderna dose, per the CDC. (Saric, 10/26)

A study from Johns Hopkins University this summer showed that vaccinated immunocompromised people were 485 times more likely to end up in the hospital or die from Covid-19 compared to most vaccinated people. In small studies, the CDC said, fully vaccinated immunocompromised people accounted for about 44% of the breakthrough cases that required hospitalization. People who are immunocompromised are also more likely to transmit the virus to people who had close contact with them. 

Edited by Spartacus
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
36 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

so the numbers clearly show that the 1st 3 jabs did not work to protect the immunocompromised population, so let's keep those jabs coming!

still no mention from the medical community or Big Pharma to help those high risk people to improve their immune systems

Science!

As NC notes below, immunocompromised people will generate a "shitty immune response that likely won't protect them against original covid". The spike protein designed in the jab does even a worse job offering any benefit against Delta.  

On 10/26/2021 at 10:00 PM, NCBillsFan said:

Some people will produce an excellent robust immune response that will protect them against Delta and other variants. Some people will have a shitty immune response that likely won't protect them against original covid. Everyone else is on a spectrum between those two extremes of potential immune response. 

https://khn.org/morning-breakout/cdc-says-people-who-are-immunocompromised-can-get-fourth-covid-shot/

People over 18 who are "moderately to severely immunocompromised" and have received three doses of an mRNA vaccine may get a fourth shot (of either the Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccines) at least six months after getting their third Pfizer or Moderna dose, per the CDC. (Saric, 10/26)

A study from Johns Hopkins University this summer showed that vaccinated immunocompromised people were 485 times more likely to end up in the hospital or die from Covid-19 compared to most vaccinated people. In small studies, the CDC said, fully vaccinated immunocompromised people accounted for about 44% of the breakthrough cases that required hospitalization. People who are immunocompromised are also more likely to transmit the virus to people who had close contact with them. 

Generally, immunocompromised people don't have strong reactions to vaccinations.  That's not a flaw in vaccines, as much as it is the definition of "immunocompromised."  :eyeroll:

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Generally, immunocompromised people don't have strong reactions to vaccinations.  That's not a flaw in vaccines, as much as it is the definition of "immunocompromised."  :eyeroll:

so why push the jab, and then make like you are doing them a big favor making the immunocompromised a priority?

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

so why push the jab, and then make like you are doing them a big favor making the immunocompromised a priority?

Wrong thread. 

CarpetCrawler
15 hours ago, Cinga said:

Oct 27

I'm thinking like "Dose of the Month" Club here. I think it's an idea with legs.

Johnson & Johnson January

Pfizer February

Moderna March

Some curried India Covaxin perhaps?

Exotic Asian Sinopharm

There could be mystery months too, you don't know what it is until you dig through the dry ice and open the container.

Could a pandemic be any more fun than this ??!! 

• Wow 2
  • Applause 1

Oct 28

• In our WTF edition for this Friday, the Wall Street Journal reports that the Biden Administration is considering paying out up to 450 THOUSAND to each illegal that came here during Trump that may have been separated from family members. What part of ILLEGAL is so hard to grasp for these idiots?
  • Kristie Alley is weighing in on the Baldwin shooting saying she has never heard anyone say “cold gun” and it was always a prop person or armorer handing her the gun, never an associate director. In the same article Adam Baldwin of Full Metal Jacket (no relation) and other echo her sentiment.
  • Dana Loesch, former spokesperson for the NRA sees the direction of the media to protect Baldwin by trying hard to put the entire blame on the inexperienced armorer instead of the person that hired, her, and pulled the trigger.
  • Virginia black former Democrat Governor Douglas Wilder has crossed party lines to endorse Republican Glenn Youngkin against McAuliffe. Apparently McAuliffe, Northam, and the Democrats in Richmond have ignored his pleas for help to Virginia black colleges while Youngkin has promised support.
  • A new Fox news poll has Youngkin ahead 53 – 45 but as I’ve said before, I don’t know 8 pts is enough to overcome the cheating sure to take place.
  •  Ports in California have decided to start fining shipping companies that leave containers at the terminals for more than 3 days. Fines will begin at 100 after 3 days and increase by 100 every day after. It must be their fault after all, of course they can’t blame the state government…
  • This is an interesting case of reverse discrimination that I suspect we will soon be seeing a lot more of if the  wokeness continues.
  • Biden is claiming more people are working today than before the pandemic. I have no idea what bizzarro world he is in but this is an easy one to verify if the MEDIA DID THEIR JOB!
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

A new Fox news poll has Youngkin ahead 53 – 45 but as I’ve said before, I don’t know 8 pts is enough to overcome the cheating sure to take place.

I see where McAuliffe has hired Clinton crony Marc Elias (to possibly contest the election should he not win, or Durham related?). Which, as Turley points out, is quite odd here.  

https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/status/1453770983140175877

https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/status/1454051103952285701

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

I see where McAuliffe has hired Clinton crony Marc Elias (to possibly contest the election should he not win, or Durham related?). Which, as Turley points out, is quite odd here.  

https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/status/1453770983140175877

https://twitter.com/JonathanTurley/status/1454051103952285701

And Fox News is reporting that McAuliffe tried to kill this story. Nothing to hide here I'm sure... 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/team-mcauliffe-emails-reveal-effort-to-kill-this-fox-news-story

Could he be trying to follow the Stacy Abrams game plan?

"She would be the governor of Georgia today had the governor of Georgia not disenfranchised 1.4 million Georgia voters before the election," McAuliffe said as he introduced Abrams at a campaign event earlier this month. "That's what happened to Stacey Abrams. They took the votes away."

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cinga said:

Oct 28

• Biden is claiming more people are working today than before the pandemic. I have no idea what bizzarro world he is in but this is an easy one to verify if the MEDIA DID THEIR JOB!

probably using a variance of covid case math  - with / caused by

he is counting all of those getting money because of covid in the "employed" numbers 

7 hours ago, Cinga said:

Oct 28

• Kristie Alley is weighing in on the Baldwin shooting saying she has never heard anyone say “cold gun” and it was always a prop person or armorer handing her the gun, never an associate director. In the same article Adam Baldwin of Full Metal Jacket (no relation) and other echo her sentiment.
  • Dana Loesch, former spokesperson for the NRA sees the direction of the media to protect Baldwin by trying hard to put the entire blame on the inexperienced armorer instead of the person that hired, her, and pulled the trigger.

‘Rust’ armorer breaks silence on Alec Baldwin shooting incident, blames producers for unsafe conditions (msn.com)

However, in a statement made through her attorneys, New Mexico-based lawyers Jason Bowles and Robert Gorence, Gutierrez Reed blamed rushed conditions on the low-budget set for the tragic mishap. She also disputed rumors that the crew used live ammunition for target practice and denied responsibility for two discharges that happened previously, according to Deadline.

As for the shooting that resulted in the death of Hutchins and left Joel Souza wounded, Sheriff Mendoza said during a press conference Wednesday that a live round was recovered from the director’s shoulder. In addition to that bullet, investigators found 500 rounds of ammunition, including a mix of blanks, dummy rounds and what appeared to be live rounds.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

‘Rust’ armorer breaks silence on Alec Baldwin shooting incident, blames producers for unsafe conditions (msn.com)

However, in a statement made through her attorneys, New Mexico-based lawyers Jason Bowles and Robert Gorence, Gutierrez Reed blamed rushed conditions on the low-budget set for the tragic mishap. She also disputed rumors that the crew used live ammunition for target practice and denied responsibility for two discharges that happened previously, according to Deadline.

As for the shooting that resulted in the death of Hutchins and left Joel Souza wounded, Sheriff Mendoza said during a press conference Wednesday that a live round was recovered from the director’s shoulder. In addition to that bullet, investigators found 500 rounds of ammunition, including a mix of blanks, dummy rounds and what appeared to be live rounds.

Yeah, I googled her and there are all sorts of images of her playing with guns so I sort of suspect she's not being totally truthful either in this. But it is good to hear her speak out against the common theme so far that tries to lay all the blame on her.

And again, this part here from your story makes Baldwin at least culpable in negligent homicide IMHO

The statement adds: "She fought for training, days to maintain weapons and proper time to prepare for gunfire but ultimately was overruled by production and her department."

They note that a lack of safety meetings was just one of the many factors that led to the set being somewhat unsafe. Indeed, the morning of the shooting, Souza previously told investigators that they were dealing with the fallout after camera crew members walked off the set amid discord over working conditions, including safety procedures. A new crew was hired that morning.

14 hours ago, Cinga said:

Oct 28

•  Ports in California have decided to start fining shipping companies that leave containers at the terminals for more than 3 days. Fines will begin at 100 after 3 days and increase by 100 every day after. It must be their fault after all, of course they can’t blame the state government…

This has always been happening.  The carrier picks it up and has 4 days to return the empty to port or 6 days to return a full container. At least that is the rule on the northeast coast deliveries. We have 2 hours to empty from the time it hits our dock or the charges begin at 2 hours and 1 minute at 50$ an hour.