Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

Sept 23

• An interesting story here that begs a follow up question. It seems Wuhan scientists, on a project led by Fauci friend Peter Daszak of the infamous EcoHealth Alliance had planned to release coronaviruses into bat caves ON PUPOSE 18 months before the pandemic. So isn’t this clearly gain of function, as well as purposely trying to create a virus in an uncontrolled environment that could have devastating consequences? Is anyone going to be held responsible?
  • Croatia President Milanovic has got it right when he says the media fear frenzy over Covid is grating on peoples nerves and he thinks it’s time to go back to normal.
  • Meanwhile Romania has closed all their vaccination centers because 70% of the population refuses the jab.
  • As Biden has stated America has turned the page on Afghanistan, former military advisor Jean Marie Thrower estimates there are still nearly 1000 Americans left stranded there.
  • Psaki is throwing British PM Johnson under the bus when asked why Biden didn’t take any questions during the Oval office photo op, blaming him for not telling them he was going to take questions. Numerous former press secretaries have said 2 questions apiece has always been the tradition and it was Biden broke that tradition.
  • News is reporting conflict in the Democrat Party could sink the reconciliation bill in the House.  I’m sorry, I’m not buying it since Pelosi holds the purse strings to their re-election. Especially the closer to moderates that will certainly have the fight of their lives in 2022 considering redistricting and bad poll numbers currently
  • If you want to watch the unveiling of the AZ Audit live this Friday at 4PM Eastern, 1PM AZ time, you can catch the link here.
  • Mexican President Obrador is getting increasingly frustrated (get in line?) with the Biden Administration inability to get a handle on the border crisis affecting both nations.
Edited by Cinga
  • Cheers 3

Sept 24

• Is Senator Sinema fixing to bolt the Democrat Party and go independent? I suspect it may just be a power play, but this Josh Marshall of TPM thinks it’s a go. If it happens, does she stay independent, giving Republicans the majority, or does she chose to caucus with Dems still as Bernie and Angus King do?
  • A Federal Judge ordered the release of Jan 6 videos the prosecution has been trying to keep quiet on. For now, this only affects those under Judge Howell jurisdiction, but I think you can expect other to soon follow suit. Now we may get answers to the question “what were prosecutors trying to hide?” while their argument was it could compromise Capitol security.
  • Northern Michigan WLUC-TV Meteorologist Karl Bohnak sign off for his last show after 33 years before being terminated for refusing the jab is EPIC!
  • I posted yesterday the link to catch the AZ Audit tomorrow live at 1PM AZ time from the AZ Senate feed. You can also catch it on both RightSide Broadcasting and OANN.
  • One of the presenters of the Audit is going to be Dr Shiva Ayyadurai who is one of the people along with Jevon Pulitzer and others, that started this whole ball rolling when he investigated his own election loss in Massachusetts.  If you don’t know him yet, here is a good article to get you started.
  • Youngkin (R) is leading McAuliffe (D) 48 – 43 in a recent poll for the upcoming gubernatorial race in Virginia. Sincer no one has still been prosecuted for voter fraud, I will sadly predict a handy victory for McAuliffe on Nov 2 full of in-your-face voter fraud allegations.
  • This Vandalia County Illinois Mom is pissed, and America needs more like her!
  • Rep Bob Gibbs of Ohio has introduced 3 articles of impeachment against President Biden. One on failure to enforce US Immigration Laws, second for the eviction moratorium he admitted was Unconstitutional, and last for the botched evacuation of Afghanistan. Of course, we know it won’t go anywhere, because he didn’t have a phone conversation with the Ukraine president, he met him in person, and he doesn’t have a mean twitter account.
  • In today edition of, “they never learn”, GW Bush has decided to re-enter the political arena after all this time, in support of Liz Cheney. Maybe he thinks the media who treated him as the first born of son of all evil when he was in office, will forget that and support Liz too against the current source of all things evil Donald Trump. 2022 is building up to define the future of the Republican Party.

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, Cinga said:

• Rep Bob Gibbs of Ohio has introduced 3 articles of impeachment against President Biden. One on failure to enforce US Immigration Laws, second for the eviction moratorium he admitted was Unconstitutional, and last for the botched evacuation of Afghanistan. Of course, we know it won’t go anywhere, because he didn’t have a phone conversation with the Ukraine president, he met him in person, and he doesn’t have a mean twitter account.

Only thing dumber than this is all the people decrying it who supported Trump's impeachment on even more tenuous grounds.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Only thing dumber than this is all the people decrying it who supported Trump's impeachment on even more tenuous grounds.

You said "more tenuous" which of course now begs the question, do you view the charges against Biden as tenuous? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, Cinga said:

You said "more tenuous" which of course now begs the question, do you view the charges against Biden as tenuous? 

The first and third, yes.  Immigration policy has been largely delegated to the executive by Congress, and is routinely executed via regulation and executive fiat.  The Afganistan pull-out was unquestionably butchered, but again...sole domain of the executive branch, and the President as C-in-C.  Neither rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors," both are simply disagreements on policy.  And while I disagree with the current administration's policies on immigration (less so on Afghanistan - that's abysmal execution of a policy I agree with), I will never support policy disagreement as an excuse for impeachment.

The eviction policy...that's much less tenuous.  That's not a policy disagreement, there's a public admission from Biden himself that his policy violates his oath of office.  I'm fine using that as grounds for impeachment.  It would require impeaching everyone in the executive branch, of course...but I'm fine with that, too.

• Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The first and third, yes.  Immigration policy has been largely delegated to the executive by Congress, and is routinely executed via regulation and executive fiat.  The Afganistan pull-out was unquestionably butchered, but again...sole domain of the executive branch, and the President as C-in-C.  Neither rises to the level of "high crimes and misdemeanors," both are simply disagreements on policy.  And while I disagree with the current administration's policies on immigration (less so on Afghanistan - that's abysmal execution of a policy I agree with), I will never support policy disagreement as an excuse for impeachment.

The eviction policy...that's much less tenuous.  That's not a policy disagreement, there's a public admission from Biden himself that his policy violates his oath of office.  I'm fine using that as grounds for impeachment.  It would require impeaching everyone in the executive branch, of course...but I'm fine with that, too.

I don't claim to be a legal expert, but I see the immigration thing a little differently. It is the responsibility of the Executive Branch to enforce the law. Obviously, there are too many laws on the books to enforce them all, so anyone in law enforcement is typically given some discretion. For example a couple kids cutting across someone's lawn is technically trespassing, but that doesn't mean the police officer watching the event is obligated to arrest them.

By the same token, Biden's refusal to enforce immigration law may not be an impeachable offense. However, it would be illegal for a police officer to help a criminal to commit a crime. For example, if a man had just robbed a bank, it would be illegal for a police officer to give him a ride in a patrol car to help him escape. By the same token, it's one thing for Biden to simply open the border and turn a blind eye to illegal migration. But when the Biden administration chooses to transport and relocate illegal aliens to various places across America, that's not just turning a blind eye. That's aiding and abetting a criminal act. If engaging in outright criminal activity is not an impeachable offense, I don't know what is. That said, it's extremely unlikely that Biden, or any other leading Democrat, will be called to account for his or her violations of the law.

• Like 1
  • FANtastic 1

On 9/25/2021 at 12:59 AM, Arm of Harm said:

I don't claim to be a legal expert, but I see the immigration thing a little differently. It is the responsibility of the Executive Branch to enforce the law. Obviously, there are too many laws on the books to enforce them all, so anyone in law enforcement is typically given some discretion. For example a couple kids cutting across someone's lawn is technically trespassing, but that doesn't mean the police officer watching the event is obligated to arrest them.

By the same token, Biden's refusal to enforce immigration law may not be an impeachable offense. However, it would be illegal for a police officer to help a criminal to commit a crime. For example, if a man had just robbed a bank, it would be illegal for a police officer to give him a ride in a patrol car to help him escape. By the same token, it's one thing for Biden to simply open the border and turn a blind eye to illegal migration. But when the Biden administration chooses to transport and relocate illegal aliens to various places across America, that's not just turning a blind eye. That's aiding and abetting a criminal act. If engaging in outright criminal activity is not an impeachable offense, I don't know what is. That said, it's extremely unlikely that Biden, or any other leading Democrat, will be called to account for his or her violations of the law.

^^^THIS^^^

Prosecutorial discretion is a fundamental part of our justice system, but creating a blanket one because you don't have the courage to change a law you disagree with is not the same as the individual discretion was intended for. 

And I love the aiding and abetting charge and only wish we had a Justice Department and a non-partisan Congress, but lets face it, THEY are the ones lacking the courage to actually change immigration laws

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

^^^THIS^^^

Prosecutorial discretion is a fundamental part of our justice system, but creating a blanket one because you don't have the courage to change a law you disagree with is not the same as the individual discretion was intended for. 

And I love the aiding and abetting charge and only wish we had a Justice Department and a non-partisan Congress, but lets face it, THEY are the ones lacking the courage to actually change immigration laws

the two fold objective of Congress is

1. get re-elected (by whatever fraud is necessary)

2. so they can grift, rape and pillage as much personal wealth as humanly possible

8 hours ago, Spartacus said:

the two fold objective of Congress is

1. get re-elected (by whatever fraud is necessary)

2. so they can grift, rape and pillage as much personal wealth as humanly possible

but....but.... isn't that 600 dollar reporting thing to make sure the rich pay their fair share?

• Cheers 1

Sept 27

• How embarrassing… Remember the drama of the View when a couple of the hostesses tested positive and had to exit, only to have Kamala appear remotely as a precaution. It ended up being a false  positive test which only deepens the drama…
  • Packed into the Democrat 3.5 (really closer to 5.5) trillion spending bill is a tax credit of up to 50,000 dollars FOR JOURNALISTS. Now why would we subsidize a fair and balanced media?
  • It may be a small temporary victory but faced with the prospect of a temporary restraining order against them United has suspended its vax mandate for a few more weeks at least.
  • This is a story I’m sure is on your radar about how Biden National Security Advisor Jake Sullivan probably committed perjury. But does it matter? Durham’s budget runs out in a couple days, and no Democrat will prosecute another Democrat.
  • I’ve seen this question come up more than once now, but since Ivermectin is receiving overwhelming support around thew world and SHOULD here. Considering some think treatment should be denied based on vax status, should we also deny Ivermectin to anyone who slammed it as a horse pill?
  • Geothermal is a heating and cooling source that does not get enough attention. I installed it and even though the initial cost was high, it easily cut my electric bill in half, and I think will pay for itself in 7 to 9 years instead of the initial 15-to-20-year estimate. But green groups appear to be stacking up against it.
  • If you want to  read through the presentations used for the AZ Audit you can find them here

Been pretty busy the last few days, will try to get back on track with these in a day or so...

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Posted by Cinga above:

• How embarrassing… Remember the drama of the View when a couple of the hostesses tested positive and had to exit, only to have Kamala appear remotely as a precaution. It ended up being a false  positive test which only deepens the drama…

Actually, the entire administration, starring the former vice president and the former senator from CA, has ended up being a false positive!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

6 hours ago, Cinga said:

Geothermal is a heating and cooling source that does not get enough attention. I installed it and even though the initial cost was high, it easily cut my electric bill in half, and I think will pay for itself in 7 to 9 years instead of the initial 15-to-20-year estimate. But green groups appear to be stacking up against it.

Of course they should be against it. Not only does geothermal energy require drilling, which we all know is bad for some reason relating to it sounding like petroleum drilling, but the environmental groups have heavily invested in wind/solar scams.

Therefore, as you can see, it's been scientifically proven, by consensus, that geothermal energy is bad for the environment(alists)!

Edited by Koko
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Koko said:

Of course they should be against it. Not only does geothermal energy require drilling, which we all know is bad for some reason relating to it sounding like petroleum drilling, but the environmental groups have heavily invested in wind/solar scams.

Therefore, as you can see, it's been scientifically proven, by consensus, that geothermal energy is bad for the environment(alists)!

Not only that, there aren't a whole lot of rare earth minerals needed for geothermal systems so we don't get to rely on China for the supply of the equipment unless we choose to do so.

21 hours ago, Cinga said:

^^^THIS^^^

At least since 1965, immigration has been an issue in which the wishes of the Establishment have directly contradicted those of the majority of Americans. Ted Kennedy and others who'd signed the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act reassured the American people that there would be no significant demographic changes. Normally when a politician gives his word you expect some gap between the promise and the reality. In this case that gap was exceptionally large, even by Washington standards.

The question then becomes: should the Establishment simply change immigration law, in order to move it even farther in favor of mass Third World immigration? That would be pretty much the opposite of what the American people would want. Normally there'd be a political price to pay for accelerating the pace of the Great Replacement. But I don't think the Establishment needs to worry about elections any more. In the recent recall election in California, many voters attempted to vote, only to be told they'd already voted. It appears that the stolen 2020 election may be the new normal.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

4 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

At least since 1965, immigration has been an issue in which the wishes of the Establishment have directly contradicted those of the majority of Americans. Ted Kennedy and others who'd signed the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act reassured the American people that there would be no significant demographic changes. Normally when a politician gives his word you expect some gap between the promise and the reality. In this case that gap was exceptionally large, even by Washington standards.

The question then becomes: should the Establishment simply change immigration law, in order to move it even farther in favor of mass Third World immigration? That would be pretty much the opposite of what the American people would want. Normally there'd be a political price to pay for accelerating the pace of the Great Replacement. But I don't think the Establishment needs to worry about elections any more. In the recent recall election in California, many voters attempted to vote, only to be told they'd already voted. It appears that the stolen 2020 election may be the new normal.

Good points all around, especially considering we are in an Era of authoritarianism where politicians can chose what laws to enforce and what laws to make up. Even worse, we now have a POTUS who has now decided to ignore 2 SCOTUS rulings, the eviction mandate, and the order to re-instate the Trump remain in Mexico policy. The downfall began under Obama though, when he realized it was him, the executive branch, that had to enforce a SCOTUS ruling. 

As for California, again, your correct... Once no one was charged with the corruption that has been exposed in the 2020 election, they did it again, while spitting in America's face and unfortunately, unless something changes soon, it will continue until we are totally authoritarian Democrat rule. Cause who is going to stop it?

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Cheers 1

Sept 28

• So now according to the NY Governor people who aren’t vaccinated are not listening to God? And she needs the vaxxed to be her apostles and preach the good news of the vaccine? Wow… and to think at one time, many moons ago I thought she was smart….
  • She’s on a roll, but would someone “suggest” to Hochul that if you take people from their normal job, and put them to work at a job you want done, that is the type of forced labor we see in communist countries?
  • Looks like Australia is the first to slip up and admit that the plan is to NEVER go back to normal after governments learn to enjoy to extra power they have grabbed in the name of fear.
  • I missed this over the weekend, and you probably did too. The Lancet tweeted about their new issue and apparently afraid to use a gender specific they used “historically, the anatomy and physiology of bodies with vaginas have been neglected”…. And boy did they ever get thrashed!
  • Aaron Lewis with the shirt of the month!
  • Tulsi Gabbard spoke out against Biden and said he needs to apologize to the border patrol. Good thought but no one has ever really listened to her….
  • Joe Biden’s “business-like and professional” Taliban is of course, who WE thought they were instead.
  • Maybe more to this if we read the tea leaves? Two Federal Reserve branch presidents have announced their retirements within hours of each other…
  • Looks like vaccination status could play a role  in child custody cases for our friends to the north according to this article in the Toronto Sun
  • Three thousand Doctors and Scientists from around the world have signed a Declaration accusing Covid Policy Makers of Crimes Against Humanity for preventing physicians from providing life-saving treatments for their patients and suppressing open discussion.
  • Wait a minute, haven’t Democrats been telling us for years that walls don’t work? Then why did Mayorkis tell Chris Wallace they would build a wall to stop illegals? Even as he admits they are crossing illegally?
  • The NY Post writes an article listing Mayorkis top 7 lies about the border, as Biden IGNORES a Supreme Court order to re-instate Trump stay in Mexico policy.
  • Finally, a study into authoritarians on the left. It’s nice that they finally admit it, but can they now explain why the right almost always seems willing to compromise, while the left, as we see now, demand their own way or nothing.
  • While everyone was focused on the reconciliation/infrastructure packages, the House passed a 778 billion NDAA which authorizes drafting your daughter, and re-institutes RED-FLAG laws the SCOTUS has thrown out. All this with 135 Republican votes to boot. We have no Justice Branch anymore, see previous story on authoritarianism.
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 2

9/29

• There is no way Biden won Ga and then they elected 2 Democrat Senators legitimately, did you see Trump’s numbers for that rally in Perry, during a Georgia Bulldog game?
  • And the crowd targeted Zuckerberg chanting “lock him up!” as Trump pointed out that he and his wife gave millions to candidates in the state
  • Following a bombshell report by the WSJ (sorry, not a subscriber), FL Governor DeSantis has ordered an investigation into whether Facebook violated election laws in state and local races.
  • Too bad Georgia doesn’t have a governor with balls as well since we now know Fulton County had an amazing 100.2% voter registration on top of all the other fraud that has also been exposed SO FAR
  • From what I understand, the AZ Audit presentation last Friday had been watered down as it went through Senate approvals. But you can expect more stories like this to come out as time goes on, and committees hold hearings on the findings. No, Biden did not legitimately win Arizona.
  • Fans of my new GF (she just doesn’t realize it yet) Nicki Minaj plan on a number of demonstrations outside CDC headquarters in Atlanta following their successful “Fraud Fauci Friday” protest the other day.
  • More mask fraud this time involving NY Gov Hochul and a few other people you might know as they put the masks on for the cameras.
  • Senator Cruz slams AOC and says that the Biden Administration is the last mile of a human trafficking network.
  • It’s not often a liberal paper issues a retraction but kudos to the NY Times of all papers for retracting the hit job of the mounted border patrol agents. Do you expect Biden to follow suit?
  • Have you noticed Biden is having a real problem lately with numbers? Can’t even tell the difference between zero and 3,500,000,000,000 dollars as he claims his agenda will cost the former.
  • John Stossel has filed suit against Facebook Fact Checkers for defamation. Interesting question he asks, does FB and its vendors defame a user who post factually accurate content when they publicly announce the content failed a “fact check” as partly false. I hope it goes class action because I’m flagged for literally everything and am pissed there is no avenue to appeal and prove yourself correct.
  • It’s quickly becoming this generation wave as the chant “F*** Joe Biden” seems to happen at any venue of more than a handful of people. It’s understandable after all, since he has proven to be the worst president since the last worst president Obama, who was preceded by Carter, who was preceded by Hoover. Notice the times between get closer? But I seriously hope they change the chant when Kamala takes the mantle because I might be sick otherwise…
  • Speaking of the VP, it seems she is undergoing an image redefine as they have hired a couple new staff member who they hope can polish Kamala image a bit. This should be fun to watch but I’d like to volunteer too! I’m hell with the delete key!
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 4
  • FANtastic 1

Sept 30

• Now  we have a new Marburg Virus showing up with 150 cases but no worries, they're already working on a vaccine for it.
  • There are grumblings that the reconciliation package may not pass and it appears Pelosi is going to break a promise she made to her caucus and vote on the infrastructure bill first. That could then be in trouble as the squad is opposed to taking it up without the reconciliation package. I don’t see the problem when Biden and Pelosi agree it will cost zero dollars. Maybe we’ll see her Parliamentarian skills as she passes it by ESSO, Executive Secret Speaker Order, not the gas currently known as EXXON.
  • The drop boxes for Georgia are required to have video recorders on them, and this one had only 24 people visit it, yet accounted for 1900 ballots. That some real Joe Biden math there for ya!
  • No link for this, but if you watched any of the hearings the last couple days with the big 3 of the DOD, doesn’t it seem like after Biden threw them under the bus, they reciprocated the favor?
  • That aside though, you absolutely have to catch Liz Cheney opening statement and you know the questioning is going then be all about Trump. TDS is very serious for her….
  • This story makes you wonder how many of the left coast fires are set on purpose by environmentalists or just plain wackos.
  • An analysis by the Daily Caller of the 10 biggest lies told in the NY Times is telling, that most of them have occurred quite recently.
  • As American Journalists are increasingly dealing with the stress of the job, the Poynter Institute has created a self-help course for them that teaches them to take time to be sexual with themselves.
  • As a VSTOL guy from the early days of the AV8-A I’ve questioned the F-35 since day one, arguing they took a good thing and tried to make it too complicated. Now after billions of cost overruns they may be looking for a new powerplant for it.
  • Biden talks a good talk on human rights issues in China, but this article looks like climate czar Kerry is ignoring the genocide of the Uyghur in China to try and get the administration green crap moving, even admitting that “life is full of tough choices”. Like forgetting Biden promise to build solar panels here and trying to get them through slave labor instead.
  • Like 1
  • FANtastic 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Cinga said:

Sept 30

• Now  we have a new Marburg Virus showing up with 150 cases but no worries, they're already working on a vaccine for it.

Old news.  Didn't even qualify as an epidemic - there was only one case, in early August - and with no new cases for 42 days, the outbreak was over as of about two weeks ago.