Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

4 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

I will provide a long answer to your short question. 😎 

There are two versions of Marxism. Version 1 was Marx and Engels and Das Kapital and The Communist Manifesto. Their stated goal was economic equality and the object of their hostility was rich people, the nobility, and sometimes the clergy. They were very tribalistic, with everything coming from the proletariat automatically considered good, and anything from the bourgeois automatically considered bad.

Then there is version 2 of Marxism. Version 2 originated in Frankfurt, Germany. In 1934 they relocated to Columbia University in NYC: America’s most prestigious journalism school. Version 2 is known as critical theory. The primary object of critical theory’s hostility is Western Civilization. Their primary task is its downfall. 

Critical race theory is a subset of critical theory. The object of critical race theory’s hostility is the white race, and their primary task is the disappearance of the white race. 

All governments or institutions which embrace critical race theory or which adopt policies based on that theory are Marxist. Not Marxist in the version 1, economic equality sense, but Marxists in the version 2 sense. Critical race theorists do not appear to care about economic equality. That has led to the widespread, but completely mistaken, belief that they are somehow less radical than version 1 Marxists. Economic equality can be undone quickly, as East Germany found when it merged with West Germany. The disappearance of a race can be undone never.

Leftists use the word “racist” the way the Inquisition used words like “heretic,” or the way radical Muslims use the word “infidel.” The purpose of the word “racist” is not to promote racial equality. Its purpose is to dehumanize anyone who opposes the objectives of critical race theorists. A person who hates whites is not a “racist” under that definition. Critical race theory exists for the purpose of eliminating the white race, and for no other purpose whatever. Anyone who hates whites is in perfect accordance with that godless religion, and does not need to be dehumanized with a word like racist. 

Just my two cents. 🙂

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"Western culture," more than "white race."  But nowadays, that's a distinction without a difference anyway...

So to condense it all down for a headline, we're simply discussing socio-economic-racial genocide much like Marx, Hitler, Pol Pot, and Xi tried or are currently doing. 

Gotcha!

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"Western culture," more than "white race."  But nowadays, that's a distinction without a difference anyway...

I think there’s truth to your assertion that a portion of their hate is directed against Western Culture. They certainly complain often enough about too many books from “dead white males.” Obviously those complaints are never applied to the writings of Marx, Engles, or the original proponents of critical theory. 

With that said, which person would they hate more: a white nationalist who hasn’t read any of the great works associated with Western Civilization? Or someone who’s immersed himself in the Western cultural tradition, to the exclusion of all other cultures, but who has no interest in white nationalism or in protecting the white race? 

Based on my own answer to that question, I conclude they hate the white race far more than they hate Western culture. Maybe you see things differently. If so I’d be curious to learn why. 

11 hours ago, Arm of Harm said:

I think there’s truth to your assertion that a portion of their hate is directed against Western Culture. They certainly complain often enough about too many books from “dead white males.” Obviously those complaints are never applied to the writings of Marx, Engles, or the original proponents of critical theory. 

With that said, which person would they hate more: a white nationalist who hasn’t read any of the great works associated with Western Civilization? Or someone who’s immersed himself in the Western cultural tradition, to the exclusion of all other cultures, but who has no interest in white nationalism or in protecting the white race? 

Based on my own answer to that question, I conclude they hate the white race far more than they hate Western culture. Maybe you see things differently. If so I’d be curious to learn why. 

Oh boy! I just got a book in the mail from a white Christian unvaccinated  author that voted for Trump and thinks the election was stolen. What does that make me?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Sept 4

• This might help explain why there is such an effort to suppress Ivermectin and HCQ as prophylactics against Covid. According to this story at America’s Frontline Doctors the agreement countries have with Pfizer does not allow them to escape the contract if an alternative medicine is found.
  • If you saw the story of the 240 ballot traffickers in Georgia, it stems from an effort by the group True The Vote. Actually pretty brilliant idea, they used cell phone pings and watched the tracks to 24 ballot boxes, then went after the videos giving them more than enough evidence to prove malfeasance. This same investigation is ongoing in 5 other states along with Georgia.
  • Even more information from Conservative Treehouse that is going on with the True the Vote investigation into voter fraud. This is a little known effort fixing to blow a lid.
  • Chris Cuomo of CNN recently reported that DHS was concerned about chatter among white supremacist and other violent extremist groups. The allegation he made with no substantiating evidence was that those groups admired how the Taliban overthrew a nations government.
  • Some Congressional Offices are getting phone calls from Americans still stranded in Afghanistan. And I guess they’re calling Congress now since it looks like our State Department is hanging up on them.
  • Nearly 30 Sacramento area students and 19 of their families are still stranded in Afghanistan.
  • Democrats have once again introduced legislation that would require women over 18 to register for the draft. And of course, right on queue Republicans begin to speak out against this against charges of sexism from the left. Look, to me, this just proves that Democrats in fact hate women! There is absolutely no doubt, forced to the front line, women will die at a much higher rate than the men. THAT is the definition of sexism!
  • After California State and Local authorities repeatedly threatened a pastor and the Grace Community Church for violating their lockdown orders they have agreed to pay the church 800 thousand to settle legal issues. This is only one of many religious cases that have gone against the Democrat government there.
  • In the Texas abortion rule by the Supremes that has most on the left in a tizzy, they didn’t rule in favor of abortion, their ruling was actually to say they had no standing to rule on it at all! You see, all the Texas law does is allow for civil litigation over abortion, it does nothing to limit it through legislation. That does not mean someone who is sued in the future might not get a case there. But for now, the SCOTUS has nothing to rule on.
  • This is one of those stories that makes you scratch your head… Some people in CA are calling for a full audit of the recall election already because Dominion source code may have been exposed on Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium. So software that has been used for years, with no anti-virus protection, is only just now unsafe but was fine during the 2020 election?
  • Biden told Jewish Leaders the other day that he had spent time at The Tree of Life Synagogue after the 2018 murders. However, the Executive Director of the Synagogue said the Biden has never visited them.
  • Have you heard about the diner in Florida that is refusing service to anyone who still supports Biden? They had to temporarily close their doors because they ran out of food.

I for one am not sure I like this idea of a week off between the season and preseason though it's probably good for the teams. But being in Maryland, with the Raisins playing the Monday Night Opener, the Bills 1pm game against the Steelers is on local TV…  GO BILLS!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2
  • Love 1

On 9/4/2021 at 7:20 AM, Cinga said:
  • In the Texas abortion rule by the Supremes that has most on the left in a tizzy, they didn’t rule in favor of abortion, their ruling was actually to say they had no standing to rule on it at all! You see, all the Texas law does is allow for civil litigation over abortion, it does nothing to limit it through legislation. That does not mean someone who is sued in the future might not get a case there. But for now, the SCOTUS has nothing to rule on.

Still, that law is absurd the idiots who created it just handed the left a huge rallying cry for mid-terms.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Still, that law is absurd the idiots who created it just handed the left a huge rallying cry for mid-terms.

The idiots also forgot that "standing" is a thing.  

A SCOTUS that refused to stay the implementation for lack of standing to hear it is a SCOTUS that will overturn it based on peopld having lack of standing to file suit under it.

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Maybe, but I doubt it once people understand the law. There is still no criminal penalty involved, and only opens it up for civil suits if someone has standing to file.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

The idiots also forgot that "standing" is a thing.  

A SCOTUS that refused to stay the implementation for lack of standing to hear it is a SCOTUS that will overturn it based on peopld having lack of standing to file suit under it.

This was the entire reason behind the SCOTUS decision, lack of standing. The law hadn't even gone into affect yet, and since it only allows for civil suits if someone gets an abortion the courts may have to stay away from this one. I mean WTH? Might give ambulance chasing attorneys something else to chase for a while. 

But I think your right... it will eventually be overturned because it leave it too open ended on who can sue.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Maybe, but I doubt it once people understand the law. There is still no criminal penalty involved, and only opens it up for civil suits if someone has standing to file.

The problem is no one will ever understand specifics of the law because that's not how our dumb society works.  The narrative has already been baked:  "See, we told you a conservative USSC would outlaw abortion!!!  Vote Democratic!!!"

If Republicans could strategize for the next election cycle half as well as Democrats, they'd be in charge of everything.  

• Like 2

Jabba The Hutt
13 hours ago, KD in CA said:

The problem is no one will ever understand specifics of the law because that's not how our dumb society works.  The narrative has already been baked:  "See, we told you a conservative USSC would outlaw abortion!!!  Vote Democratic!!!"

If Republicans could strategize for the next election cycle half as well as Democrats, they'd be in charge of everything.  

You mean bankroll millions of illegal voters to drive around stuffing illegal votes in ballot boxes? Also rig the Dominion voting systems? 

• Like 3
  • FANtastic 1

Sept 6

• So Trump, just like many others, think there is a cabal behind Biden that really running the county
  • Biden couldn’t even tour storm ravaged Louisiana without carrying cheat sheets in his pocket with talking points and pictures to remind him who media and local officials were.
  • Not sure about you, but anytime Manchin tells us what he is going to do I don’t believe him. Now he is speaking out against the 3.5 trillion spending bill but if history proves anything, it’s that he eventually caves and follows the party lines.
  • 3,000 Medical Professionals in Tennessee have sued the Biden Administration over the transgender mandate calling it dangerous and unethical.
  • This is a good site to keep up on the veteran led evacuations of Afghanistan that the mainstream media is too lazy or too complicit to cover. And yes as you might have guessed the US government is hindering more than helping. If you look to Saturday news though, you see there is a resistance fighting the Taliban and after a few victories, are trying to make their way to Kabul.
  • Well what do you know? George Soros funded Open Society Foundation has people betrayed by Biden and left on the ground in Afghanistan. So who do they turn to for help? Why Trump supporting Veteran operatives of course!
  • The American Thinker writes a story that has been in everyone’s mind lately. Was the ridiculously inept way we withdrew from Afghanistan the result of China blackmailing Biden?
  • Did you see the story over the weekend of the doctor who claimed hospitals in Oklahoma were filled with people that were overdosing on ivermectin? Originally reported by KFOR but quickly picked up by others in the media. And of course, it was all a lie….
  • Even the photo used that supposedly showed people waiting in a hospital line for treatment was fake.
  • 130 – 170 thousand people in France got together over the weekend to protest vaccine passports.
  •  Colorado’s “non-partisan” redistricting commission seems to have wanted to close Republican Lauren Boebert out but more than likely just lost a currently held Democrat seat the popular Congresswoman
  • I’m sorry, but there is no way in he77 Biden got 80 million votes legitimately especially with more and more of this happening against him and this happening in support of Trump.
  • There  is still a trial for Ghislaine Maxwell coming up and a judge in the case has ordered the release of names of listed co-conspirators in the case. Don’t get too excited though since it only applies to ones that will be called to testify or plan to use testimony of. Still fun to watch a bunch of pedos squirm, isn’t it?
  • I don’t do twitter, but I might have to rethink that so I can follow Rosie McGowan. Hillary decided she wanted some relevance again so went on the attack after the TX abortion bill. Rosie drops a hotel room with her husband bomb on Hillary.
  • Robert Reeder was arrested because he was inside the Capitol Bldg on Jan 6, and was about to get a light sentence because he claimed not to even like Trump…. End up he was one of many Biden agitators sent in to cause chaos.
  • Now Biden is getting serious about what ails the nation! The FTC has launched an investigation into the McDonalds Ice Cream machine scandal! Joe needs his ice cream cone after all!
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

Sept 7

• Even though the US  national media has avoided it, news stations around the world are making fun of Biden falling asleep during the photo op with the new Israeli PM
  • I’ve pondered before that now that we have pulled out of Afghanistan, legally we now have 30 days, Sept 30 to either release the Gitmo prisoners or try them. Seems Biden either decided the Geneva Convention can be ignored or he is going to try the prisoners with a 15 million construction plan going on.
  • The military in Guinea has overthrown President Alpha Conde, arresting him for corruption and rigging the election in 2020. Conde has strong ties to both China and Barack Obama
  • We know the state department was working to keep flights of refugees from leaving Kabul, now reports are coming in they are actively trying to stop flights from landing anywhere in the Middle East or Central Asia too. Imagine the stories of betrayal these survivors are going to have if the news covers it.
  • This will probably be the headlines in more liberal news with  moaning and gnashing of teeth tomorrow as the “Enhanced Unemployment” quietly ran out over the weekend.
  • Senate Democrats are looking at a number of ways to increase revenue (raise taxes) to help pay for some of their ridiculous spending and someone at NBC got ahold of the list they are looking at. Biden promised no tax increases on anyone making less than 400 grand but there are a few on here that certainly affect me too.
  • Remember how during the Trump Administration every single Covid death was Trumps fault? Where have those news reporters gone now? Shouldn’t the deaths now be blamed on Biden?
  • I showed a story the other day of fans at a VA Tech game chanting F*** Joe Biden. Looks like it was a s popular as the wave at a few other college stadiums as well.
  • Ass Joe Biden’s approval numbers continue to tank, expect more news like this in the NY Times to come to the rescue with a multitude of excuses.
  • As you know, polls can be so deceiving so if it shows something you are interested in, best to look at the poll yourself like this WaPo/ABC News Poll. The news is reporting that 52% disprove of the handling of the Afghan withdrawal but ignore the whopping 17% who opposed withdrawal in the first place. My math tells me that’s 69% disagree with Biden altogether, not 52. But that’s not all…. Scroll down to where they ask if Biden is responsible for the military deaths in Kabul. They separate it into More Blame ands Less Blame, and report 53% place blame on Biden, but shouldn’t a “Not much” selection also place at least some blame on him? 53 + 22 = 77% of Americans place at least some blame on Biden for the military deaths. And this poll was finished 9/1 so you can bet those numbers are higher now that more Americans know he left people behind. So this is a great example of how to add a category or question that bleeds off the data you want to lighten one side or the other. I don’t normally comment to this extent, but I want to emphasis how important it is to verify anything you read, even from your favorite news source and that goes for both sides of the political spectrum.
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

Sept 8

• Good work Obama! 4 of the 5 Gitmo detainees you gave up for traitor Bowe Bergdahl are now senior members of the Taliban government.
  • Why is the State Department trying so hard to interfere with private evacuation efforts out of Afghanistan? I have a theory… Every single one of them is going to have a horror story of betrayal by the Biden Administration.
  • You know I’m sure that many people want to re-write the Constitution to suit today standards. This person wrote a new one just for people that have a hard time understanding the current Bill of Rights. Here is his Bill of Non-Rights.
  • Looks like a tornado but they don’t call them that anymore? Wetlands in the middle of the country like Iowa and Nevada? I don’t make this stuff up folks, see for yourself.
  • Did you see the AP story last month that claimed 70% of calls to Mississippi Poison Control were Ivermectin calls?  Well, they quietly issued a retraction over the weekend and admitted it was really only 2% Not much of an error huh? Easy to confuse the 2 numbers…
  • Next we turn to this story about a man California who used Ivermectin to battle Covid and had a serious side effect as he gained 1 inch of circumference and 3 inches in length. His wife is now demanding he get more.
  • In today edition of No Sh177 Sherlock General Milley says we “might” see an uptick of terrorism since we have pulled out of Afghanistan unconditionally.
  • The military can’t withstand this if the hemorrhage many of the alpha leaders like this. And she says it could be 30 – 40% refusing the jab?
  • This is a very long read and I only skimmed through it, but it seems to say pretty much what I have lately, and that is that WAR has become too “civilized”. Unfortunately, it is only our side that follows the rules of engagement and Geneva Convention. And now there is the real possibility of facing an enemy more powerful than anything before in China and you can bet, they won’t follow the stupid a55 rules either.
  • According to this WAPO/ABC News Poll a full 72% of unvaccinated workers said they would quit if given the ultimatum as opposed to 18% said they would. S***s about to get real…
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

Sept 9

• During an interview at the New York State Fair Chuck Schumer assured Americans that every American that want out of Afghanistan got out “Praise God”??? Who the hell is he trying to kid? Hasn’t that same lie backfired on Biden?
  • Meanwhile we have a report that the Taliban is stopping 143 Americans who are not there according to Joe and Chuck; from leaving Kabul. Is it a hostage crisis yet?
  • Pretrial hearings for Gitmo detainee Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and 4 others continue this week. Remember, I told you they have to empty Gitmo now that we pulled out of Afghanistan by the end of Sept.
  • Canvassing Report of the Maricopa Audit is out and it is not good for the election supervisors and since this is only a small part of the audit, I suspect it will get very hot for them quickly now.
  • And the numbers in that canvassing come pretty close to the numbers Seth Keshel came up with in his study of anomalies as he lists 132 counties he feels must be audited.
  • These kids have more guts than many adults when it comes to confronting mask mandates, and they win!
  • And this is what forced quarantine looks like currently in Melbourne Australia.
  • Of all the side effects that should probably be looked in to over the vax, thew NIH has chosen to spend 1,6 million to study the effect on women menstrual cycle… No, really….
  • Then we have AOC defending the use of the term “menstruating people” because menstruation isn’t just for women…
  • Have you been following the race to launch an EV pickup? I can’t help but follow since I have a brother that is all in on the Tesla Cybertruck but I’ve never trusted Musk. Anyway, Tesla looks to be falling far behind a couple including the Ford F-150 Lightning which I can’t wait to check out though I know better than to buy the first version of anything.
  • This article in the Des Moines Register seems to think Biden can recover politically if he just stays the course. Yeah, probably an alien or something whose been sleeping the last few months…
  • If this was a conservative in the gorilla mask, attacking a black liberal, it would be all over ever news networks rightfully so, as a racist attack. But this was a liberal attack on black conservative Larry Elder so I guess it’s okay?
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

If this was a conservative in the gorilla mask, attacking a black liberal, it would be all over ever news networks rightfully so, as a racist attack. But this was a liberal attack on black conservative Larry Elder so I guess it’s okay?

So, my first take was, your 6 feet away and throw like a girl! Then after consideration I think that was a girl......perhaps.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

These kids have more guts than many adults when it comes to confronting mask mandates, and they win

Notice, first they gathered together. Then they marched in. What I see is a lot of adults gather together in mouth but never stand in solidarity. 

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

Of all the side effects that should probably be looked in to over the vax, thew NIH has chosen to spend 1,6 million to study the effect on women menstrual cycle… No, really….

This is more severe than what they make it out. My wife struggled with this issue most of her adult like. 3 or more months apart and 2 weeks at a time. It is emotionally straining. That said at 27 she was told by her dr that it needed to be corrected or her bones would be like a 90yo by the time she was 50. A bunch of other issues too. Then she was miraculously healed and our daughter was conceived.  First of our children without medical assistance.  Longer story. 

3 hours ago, Cinga said:

During an interview at the New York State Fair Chuck Schumer assured Americans that every American that want out of Afghanistan got out “Praise God”??? Who the hell is he trying to kid? Hasn’t that same lie backfired on Biden?

I think Chuck will have an exposure soon. Not sure what but I believe he has blaspheme God too long.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/pentagon-congress/2021/09/08/biden-boots-trump-appointees-from-west-point-advisory-board/?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EBB 09.09.21&utm_term=Editorial - Early Bird Brief

Biden boots Trump appointees from military academy advisory boards

It's a purge.

And yet another example of Democrats setting a precedent without understanding it can be used against them.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Notice, first they gathered together. Then they marched in. What I see is a lot of adults gather together in mouth but never stand in solidarity. 

This is more severe than what they make it out. My wife struggled with this issue most of her adult like. 3 or more months apart and 2 weeks at a time. It is emotionally straining. That said at 27 she was told by her dr that it needed to be corrected or her bones would be like a 90yo by the time she was 50. A bunch of other issues too. Then she was miraculously healed and our daughter was conceived.  First of our children without medical assistance.  Longer story. 

I think Chuck will have an exposure soon. Not sure what but I believe he has blaspheme God too long.

Glad you and your wife were still able to have children, a true Blessing considering the difficulties.

As for chucky?

https://www.foxnews.com/live-news/afghanistan-taliban-leadership

Dozens of foreigners – Americans included – boarded a commercial flight at Kabul airport on Thursday in the first large-scale evacuation since U.S and NATO forces withdrew from Afghanistan in August.

Some 200 Westerners were on the Qatar Airways flight to Doha, marking a breakthrough in the coordination between the U.S. and the Taliban.

• Like 1

9/11

No headlines for a couple days, just a commentary to say that while it’s only been 20 years, it looks more and more like the terrorists have won and I’m sad, and disgusted.

Since 9/11 we’ve had the TSA established who can strip you down, even to a cavity search while trying to board a plane, train, or bus. And don’t you dare try to smuggle fingernail clippers though in your pocket, that has become a terrible dangerous weapon not to mention lotion or shampoo of 3 ounces or more.

They are under the jurisdiction of the new DHS which has quickly become the federal government’s own police force with a goal to protect the government not you; powerful enough to lock people up with no bail for the terrible crime of protesting.

Of course DHA is under the Injustice Department who together with DHS and/or the FBI will charge you with a crime, evidence be damned, and bankrupt you to defend yourself.

All of them are separate from the NSA (maybe) who records and monitors everything we so, and probably the rest of the world too. Of course, that data collection is illegal and they were told to “stop it” but of course that hasn’t really happened. I know, but no one can look at the data without a warrant huh? Unless you get data just to look at trends, and hire a contractor to do the illegal part for you. I know, why should I worry if I don’t have anything to hide right?

Of course they can get the warrant, often by lying to the FISA court with absolutely no repercussions when they are caught and you know they will bankrupt you if you try to have the ill gotten evidence suppressed. All of this, against a US citizen, which it is expressly forbidden to use the FISA court for.

All this while a segment of government that has become known as the “Deep State” has stopped trying to hide in the shadows, and even gone so far as to try to frame a Presidential candidate for treason. The opposing party played right along with it as they even tried to impeached that candidate, TWICE on those bogus charges.

With the government takeover of 17% of the economy in the name of “fairness in healthcare” we were also setup then for the future advent of a virus that would freeze the economy of almost the entire world, all again to “keep you safe”. As fear of this virus was fed, people willingly gave in even more to the state, all hoping they would protect them from this virus. Even as more and more evidence came out that the fear porn was overhyped, people still we wiling to give up their freedoms, egged on some by the monetary payoffs from that government to toe the line.

Now we have reached a point of no return. That government has now given back to the terrorists of 9/11, the country responsible for the attack along with a bonus of numerous weapons. At the same time here in America, it is successfully so far using that virus to take over even more from you, including your ability to travel, and work.

All of this, and more, in the name of keeping you safe, and every bit of it has been turned inward against Americans, instead of at the terrorists that started it all. Fear has become the tool of control and people have been played against each other using that fear and I’m no longer sure if I’m more disgusted with the government who feeds the fear, or the people who devour it.

As I have for every other 9/11 anniversary I will once again lower my flag to have staff. But I’m afraid this year it is for a once proud nation, and not just those we lost on that terrible day. All while I pray for a return to the government we had on September 10, 2001, when we can wonder if our POTUS got a blowjob in the Oval Office instead of how he will violate the Constitution again today.

I still have breath so will continue the good fight, the events of the last few years however makes me wonder if it is still worth it and is there still anyone else in the fight?

Edited by Cinga
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1