Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

Sorry, thought I had posted this this am before I got busy.... 

Sept 18

• Well, a Hillary attorney was indicted but if your like me, your pessimistic of prosecution under this administration and any other arrests, but if you’ve also read the indictment, it might give you some optimism of more arrests to come.
  • Slate journalist Franklin Foer has admitted that he is the journalist mentioned in the Sussman indictment as Reporter 2.
  • In a somewhat surprising move the FDA overwhelmingly rejected the Pfizer booster shot for people 16 to 65 due to the very serious risk of heart inflammation. That won’t sit well with the White House so will they threaten to pack the FDA?
  • I’m sorry, but anyone paying attention to the data (as opposed to listening to Fauci) early on KNEW people having the worst problem with Covid were vitamin deficient, especially D, C, and Zinc. So now NIH is looking in to it?
  • According to this article in the NY Post, 11 of 15 restaurants in NYC are not enforcing the city’s vaccine mandate.
  • Arizona Representative Paul Gosar has introduced a resolution to Congress that would require members to wear a body cam to help ensure “truthfulness” of legislatures. And I bet every American would support this idea with the only exception maybe Congress itself!
  • We’ve already seen the canvassing results for AZ that proves there were at least 300 thousand vote counted in error. The rest of the results are supposed to now be coming out next week and word is proof of fraud will be “significant”.  And with the ongoing case in Georgia court next week too I expect a HUGE distraction to come up.
  • Maricopa Board of Supervisors were set to hold a special meeting Friday to discuss action regarding subpoenas and litigation. With non-compliance every step of the way they have good reason to begin to get nervous.
  • Twitter is claiming that it censored the Hunter Biden Laptop story because US Intelligence warned them of a coming hack and leak operation that would involve Hunter. Nothing suspicious here right?
  • After the  Biden Administration claimed all Americans that wanted out of Afghanistan were out, a third planeload has escaped with the help of a Qatari convoy.
  • Remember when Milley called the drone strike we now know for sure killed a US Aid along with his 7 children was “righteous”?
  • Biden proposed tax on oil and gas will cost America 90,000 jobs and a net loss of 9.1 billion dollars. Those 90,000 jobs is 4 times the number of jobs in the solar and wind industries. That’s in addition to the jobs already lost due to pipeline and drilling shutdowns.
  • Harder and harder huh? Is this your duh moment Mr President?
  • Cheers 2

Sept 20

• The scary, hyped up “Justice for J6” rally ended with a whimper. Ended up being more police and press there that protesters by a long shot. People were not fooled and knew this was a staged trap.
  • But it was a bit of fun to see videos of Stormtroopers go after one of their own who was there “undercover”
  • The crowded overpass in Del Rio has gotten much worse while Biden enjoyed his getaway to the beach. An estimated 15,000 people are there waiting to be processed.
  • Astronomers at the University of Arizona think they have found an intermediate black hole which would be a rather low mass of roughly 10,000 suns.
  • Well what do you know… It seems Aurora James, the designer of AOC “Tax the Rich” dress has unpaid debt in a number of states as well as delinquent taxes. Maybe AOC can get her an exemption…
  • When your wife is rich, and you have nothing better to do with your time, you can always keep announcing your candidacy for office like Bet O’Rourke seems to do. His new target? Well this time he would like to be Governor of Texas
  • It’s happening more and more around the world, but our friends to the north in Victoria held a Freedom Rally to protest “POLITICS IN SCIENCE”.
  • And at the Freedom Rally in Australia, we have police being overwhelmed by people as frustration grows.
  • Sticking with Australia, it seems Victoria Premier Daniel Andrews has deemed the vaccine is necessary for anyone that want to participate in a Freedom Rally, against masks a vax…
  • Ruh-Roh… According to this Japanese study, the Pfizer vaccine may actually enhance the Delta variant infectivity and could may soon become immune itself from the vaccine.
  • Some Oregon State Senators have filed a formal Grand Jury petition accusing the CDC of willful misconduct to hyperinflate Covid numbers.
  • Over the last few weeks, Arizona has compared 673,560 voter applicants with the SSA database set up just for that, and had no match for 58% of them.
  • If you want to watch the Fulton County GA ballot inspection hearing tomorrow you can join it by Web Ex here
  • In a period of insanity in DC, the Senate Parliamentarian has taken over as the adult in the room and stripped the amnesty package from the reconciliation bill….. for now
  • And the movement continues as we had entire stadiums this weekend with the newest favorite chant in America, “F*** Joe Biden!”
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Cinga said:

To be clear, that's not "low mass."  Just rare - black holes usually mass either much smaller (less than 12 solar masses) or much larger (millions of solar masses).  

That's what makes the observation so interesting.  They're so rare, we have little data on them, and almost no idea how they form.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Your feel good headline of the day.  Or mine, at least.

Swarm of bees kills dozens of endangered African penguins

Someone forgot to tell the bees the penguins were on the endangered list.

Also, thanks for the add and I would encourage you to jump in anytime with stories that interest you or you feel will interest others. Sometimes it can be challenging to find stories outside of the Apocalyptical 3 of voter fraud, climate change, and Covid stories that people might want to read and I could use all the help I can get! :cheers:

• Like 1

Sept 21

• Mayorkas visited the border and told illegals to quit coming, that their journey would not succeed…. And he really, really, really means it this time…. Yawn
  • One bright side of being out of Afghanistan is now Muslims there can just go back to killing each other.
  • As we get closer to Nov 1 trial of Kyle Rittenhouse for the fatal shootings in Kenosha last year, it seems the prosecution is trying to establish a guilt by association. However the judge is disallowing some of it including what he says is a weak link to the Proud Boys
  • Click this link for the absolute best Biden Press Conference yet! If that’s Blinkin to the right, he ain’t got no rhythm!
  • If your like me, you didn’t watch the Emmys, and don’t really care. But it’s quite obviously the Hollywood Elite thumbed their noses at the lowly masses as they ignore the mask mandate in California.
  • Well what do you know? Ivermectin has been an approved medicine against Covid by the NIH, Fauci own agency. Isn’t it about time they tell pharmacies and doctors?
  • Just as Jesus turned the lepers away (sarcasm off) the Pope has decided to lock the unclean, unvaxxed, untested out of the Vatican. I doubt Francis thought this through, or maybe he did, but he has dealt a serious blow to religious exemptions at least among the Christian Faiths as HR departments are sure to pounce on this…
  • 27 of the nations 28 Republican Governors have signed onto a letter demanding a meeting with the POTUS within 15 days to address the crisis at the border which has grown to affect every state. I wouldn’t hold my breath, neither he or Harris have joined their weekly Covid calls as Trump or Pence always did
  • This is a long read, but I agree, it’s time for America to demand answers out of the FBI. This latest story of how they were at least complicit, and possibly an accessory in the rapes over the years of the girls’ gymnastics team is only the tip of the proverbial iceberg. Apologies are weak and have no meaning anymore from them since they never seem to correct whatever went wrong.
  • Only 35% of Hispanics in Texas approve and a huge 54% disapprove of the job Joe Biden is doing.
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 1

11 hours ago, Foxx said:

Haven't you heard, Crap Throwing Monkeys are deathly afraid of penguins.

And penguins are practically chickens. 

4a7668c182bae1144a69b5f6f2bd3533.jpg

• FANtastic 1

Sept 22

• In New Zealand right now, Auckland is locked down with no one allowed out, and restaurants not open while the rest of the island nation has some kind of freedom. Police there arrested 2 alleged “gang associates” for trying to smuggle Kentucky Fried Chicken into Auckland yesterday. Where there is a will, there is always a way!
  • Here is an article in the Lancet Science Journal which goes against Fauci natural origin claim for Covid and in fact makes the case of it being a manufactured virus.
  • One of the hearings in Georgia over voter fraud was delayed yesterday as the judge in the case gave the state and Fulton County 20 days to explain what the Board of Elections or GBI has done to investigate allegations of fraud.
  • Voters in North Carolina let the Republican Party Chairman know they were not happy that he does not support a full forensic audit. These movements are growing across the country.
  • Ironic this comes out now, mere days before we see the full Maricopa audit. But seems Maricopa Supervisor Steve Chucri in this interview KNEW there were serious problems with the vote in that county back in January. (rumor this am before posting is Chucri is resigning today so expect more)
  • If the election for Gov in Michigan were this year, Whitmer would be ousted by Republican and former Detroit Police Chief James Craig.
  • You know Biden is tanking when left wing biased Harris-Harvard poll finds Trump has a higher favorable rating than the current resident in chief and 51% of respondents believe Trump was even a better President than Biden is now.
  • In today edition of “Freedom of….” not freedom from, students and parents defied a warning against praying during a game in Putnam County Tennessee calling it a parent led event. By pictures, it looks like parent from both teams worked together to defy the warning.
  • I’m sure you caught all the outrage over the mounted Border Patrol agents using whips against the illegal immigrants in Del Rio. I wasn’t going to address the ignorance of this claim, but decided to instead find you a story showing the hypocrisy and about the REAL atrocities going on in Bidenville like the squalor and totally unsanitary conditions they are in there.
  • Random thought of the day… If you lose your home and property to a volcano, is the new lava land yours or does someone else get to claim it? If the lave continues to flow, does your property line move too? Is this covered by fire insurance or do you have to have special lava insurance?
  • If you have someone in your life physically or mentally handicapped you care for, I hope this story brings your heart joy in knowing your certainly not alone in the love you share with them. And if you don’t I pray that one day you feel the unconditional love they give in return.
  • Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 hours ago, Cinga said:

Sept 22

• Here is an article in the Lancet Science Journal which goes against Fauci natural origin claim for Covid and in fact makes the case of it being a manufactured virus.

It makes no such case.  It specifically says evidence is lacking for either origin theory, and calls for honest research on COVID's origins.

9 hours ago, Cinga said:
  • Random thought of the day… If you lose your home and property to a volcano, is the new lava land yours or does someone else get to claim it? If the lave continues to flow, does your property line move too? Is this covered by fire insurance or do you have to have special lava insurance?

Depends on national, state, and local laws...but I believe I've read before that as a matter of general principle it is, in fact, "new land" and hence state property.

• Wow 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

It makes no such case.  It specifically says evidence is lacking for either origin theory, and calls for honest research on COVID's origins.

Your right, I should have worded it differently. I looked at the argument it makes against natural formation it made and since there are only 2 ways, jumped to the wrong headline. 

Edited by Cinga

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Your right, I should have worded it differently. I looked at the argument it makes against natural formation it made and since there are only 2 ways, jumped to the wrong headline. 

"You're."

I'm more inclined to call you an idiot for that than for misreading a paper in The Lancet, btw.

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

"You're."

I'm more inclined to call you an idiot for that than for misreading a paper in The Lancet, btw.

Dc Tom???? Noooo!!!

• Haha 1

On 9/17/2021 at 5:47 AM, Cinga said:

Sept 17

• Here is another one at American Thinker which makes the argument that the mandates really have nothing to do with your health, and everything to do with control. MHO is that with the introduction of Obamacare, your medical care, for better or worse; became political and this is just more proof

I generally like the articles you post, including the above-quoted one. However, it did contain something which irked me.

In creating one, don’t forget to employ the Goebbels model:  “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”  Hitler embraced this model, saying, as paraphrased in many sources:  ‘Make the lie big, tell it over, and over, and over again, and the people will believe anything.’

The above was not, in fact, the "Goebbels model" or the Hitler model. In Mein Kampf, Hitler wrote that most people tell little lies, and so are alert to the possibility of others doing the same. But, he wrote that Jews tell big lies. These are believed, Hitler argued, because most people do not themselves tell big lies.

This original content was re-imagined by Allied propagandists to become a claim that Hitler had declared his own ideology a big lie.

Along a similar vein, Hitler's thigh had been struck by a bullet while he was a soldier in WWI. Allied propagandists had re-imagined that, to turn it into a story of how Hitler had lost a testicle to a bullet in WWI. The implication was that Hitler was only half a man.

Allied propagandists were very . . . creative. Many here are familiar with Big Media's habit of lying about Trump and lying about Russian collusion or Russian hacking. But this habit of lying is not new. In the early '30s, Big Media and Western governments covered up the artificial famine Stalin had imposed on the Ukraine. A famine which killed an estimated 7 million innocent people. Media outlets and politicians who were willing to lie about something as significant as that, were also very willing to lie about Hitler and Goebbels.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

1 hour ago, Arm of Harm said:

I generally like the articles you post, including the above-quoted one. However, it did contain something which irked me.

The above was not, in fact, the "Goebbels model" or the Hitler model. In Mein Kampf, Hitler wrote that most people tell little lies, and so are alert to the possibility of others doing the same. But, he wrote that Jews tell big lies. These are believed, Hitler argued, because most people do not themselves tell big lies.

This original content was re-imagined by Allied propagandists to become a claim that Hitler had declared his own ideology a big lie.

Along a similar vein, Hitler's thigh had been struck by a bullet while he was a soldier in WWI. Allied propagandists had re-imagined that, to turn it into a story of how Hitler had lost a testicle to a bullet in WWI. The implication was that Hitler was only half a man.

Allied propagandists were very . . . creative. Many here are familiar with Big Media's habit of lying about Trump and lying about Russian collusion or Russian hacking. But this habit of lying is not new. In the early '30s, Big Media and Western governments covered up the artificial famine Stalin had imposed on the Ukraine. A famine which killed an estimated 7 million innocent people. Media outlets and politicians who were willing to lie about something as significant as that, were also very willing to lie about Hitler and Goebbels.

Wow! Some great points @Arm of Harm

• Like 1