Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Should be Headlines of the Day

Cinga

This definitely falls under this post. We need answers to why this is happening. Fast forward to 14 minutes if you don't want to listen to it all. Extremely upsetting and I want to know why. This needs to be exposed.  

22 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

This definitely falls under this post. We need answers to why this is happening. Fast forward to 14 minutes if you don't want to listen to it all. Extremely upsetting and I want to know why. This needs to be exposed.  

God is definitely moving through all of this as the only way anyone can miss the miracles happening to save people there opposing even our own government actions is if you've tuned out completely and hardened your heart.

At about 6:45 when Tony mentions the pay to get your passport back, I have no doubt this is behind done at the behest of the State Dept by the CIA.  Think about it... Afghanistan is STILL the #1 supplier of opium to the world even though we have been there for 20 years. Do you honestly think our hands aren't elbow deep into that shit? Just like for this, it's money off the books, not allocated by Congress, so there is absolutely no way to track or audit it. 

David Harris prayer for Robby and other ministries in Afghanistan at 12:00 is POWERFUL!

For David Barton, I mentioned before Glenn Beck raised millions in only a couple days to go and get Christians out and saw him on Tucker a couple days ago and he said the same thing David is, that it's the US government being the biggest hindrance to helping people get out. 

But then at 16, they had planeloads of people cleared to go only to be cancelled by the state depart? 

Then he tells us of a group of Christians who had been cleared, then cancelled and pushed back outside the Abby Gate just before the bomb went off. They were  70 of the killed.... 😪

I do appreciate though that over and over he repeats that the military has been helpful, it's the civilians from the US State Dept over them that are the problem. :frustration:

• Cheers 3

Aug 28

There is other news still during the Afghanistan debacle and we've got you covered right here. Tomorrow I hope you join us in the Bible Study thread as we go all the way back to "In the beginning....." 

• The Look Ahead America organization has filed a formal complaint with the UN Human Rights Committee demanding sanctions against the Biden Administration for inhumane treatment against people arrested from the 1/6 protest for their political beliefs.
  • Maricopa County (remember there are still audits going on?) has been given an ultimatum to comply with the subpoenas or lose 700 million in funding, about 1/3 of the county budget.
  • Frontline Doctors writ of mandamus challenging mask and vax mandates is before the SCOTUS. Not sure if it’s going to do any good since the FDA approval the other day.
  • The Tokyo Medical Association is recommending Ivermectin to all doctors for Covid treatment. You might have to translate this page
  • One of the fallen  Marines arrives home and I’m sure you are not surprised, no one from the Biden Administration is on hand.
  • While the car rally Kamala was going to so in support of Newsom was cancelled, health protocols required attendees to be vaccinated or provide a negative test within the previous 72 hours. FOR A CAR RALLY! And attendees were going to be required to remain in their cars.
  • As further proof you should never get advice from people who pretend for a living, Sean Penn claims unvaccinated people going around without a mask is like pointing a gun in their face.
  • This “woke” soldier who seems to think it will be okay to point her weapon at US citizens if there were martial law needs to learn there are millions of veterans that will take issue with that.
  • Calls to resign or face impeachment are growing among Republicans but it isn’t going to happen if they don’t get some Democrats on board. Considering how low the Democrat standard is for impeachment, they should all be on board by now unless those low standards are only for Republican Presidents?
  • I’ve been saying this for a while, but here the DC Examiner points to the treatment by the LA Times of Larry Elder as blatant racism and bigotry.
  • We’re constantly being told to “follow the science” or “the science is settled” but sometimes the science is wrong or even fraudulent, and it’s a growing global problem.
  • Thanks to Soros backed LA DA Gascon decision not to oppose parole, Sirhan-Sirhan, the Palestinian who killed Robert Kennedy is set to be released  from prison. This may help to speed up the Gascon recall efforts.
  • A couple recent studies have shown that if you have had Covid, you are 6 to 13 times less likely to be affected by the Delta variant as someone who is vaccinated.
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

58 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Aug 28

There is other news still during the Afghanistan debacle and we've got you covered right here. Tomorrow I hope you join us in the Bible Study thread as we go all the way back to "In the beginning....." 

• The Look Ahead America organization has filed a formal complaint with the UN Human Rights Committee demanding sanctions against the Biden Administration for inhumane treatment against people arrested from the 1/6 protest for their political beliefs.
  • Maricopa County (remember there are still audits going on?) has been given an ultimatum to comply with the subpoenas or lose 700 million in funding, about 1/3 of the county budget.
  • Frontline Doctors writ of mandamus challenging mask and vax mandates is before the SCOTUS. Not sure if it’s going to do any good since the FDA approval the other day.
  • The Tokyo Medical Association is recommending Ivermectin to all doctors for Covid treatment. You might have to translate this page
  • One of the fallen  Marines arrives home and I’m sure you are not surprised, no one from the Biden Administration is on hand.
  • While the car rally Kamala was going to so in support of Newsom was cancelled, health protocols required attendees to be vaccinated or provide a negative test within the previous 72 hours. FOR A CAR RALLY! And attendees were going to be required to remain in their cars.
  • As further proof you should never get advice from people who pretend for a living, Sean Penn claims unvaccinated people going around without a mask is like pointing a gun in their face.
  • This “woke” soldier who seems to think it will be okay to point her weapon at US citizens if there were martial law needs to learn there are millions of veterans that will take issue with that.
  • Calls to resign or face impeachment are growing among Republicans but it isn’t going to happen if they don’t get some Democrats on board. Considering how low the Democrat standard is for impeachment, they should all be on board by now unless those low standards are only for Republican Presidents?
  • I’ve been saying this for a while, but here the DC Examiner points to the treatment by the LA Times of Larry Elder as blatant racism and bigotry.
  • We’re constantly being told to “follow the science” or “the science is settled” but sometimes the science is wrong or even fraudulent, and it’s a growing global problem.
  • Thanks to Soros backed LA DA Gascon decision not to oppose parole, Sirhan-Sirhan, the Palestinian who killed Robert Kennedy is set to be released  from prison. This may help to speed up the Gascon recall efforts.
  • A couple recent studies have shown that if you have had Covid, you are 6 to 13 times less likely to be affected by the Delta variant as someone who is vaccinated.

Bullet 5: Dover AFB is the only place in the US that deceased soldiers fly into. The state has what they call "Joe Jams" all the time because he jams up highway 1 every time he comes home. Its in your own home state Joe!!! 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

God is definitely moving through all of this as the only way anyone can miss the miracles happening to save people there opposing even our own government actions is if you've tuned out completely and hardened your heart.

At about 6:45 when Tony mentions the pay to get your passport back, I have no doubt this is behind done at the behest of the State Dept by the CIA.  Think about it... Afghanistan is STILL the #1 supplier of opium to the world even though we have been there for 20 years. Do you honestly think our hands aren't elbow deep into that shit? Just like for this, it's money off the books, not allocated by Congress, so there is absolutely no way to track or audit it. 

David Harris prayer for Robby and other ministries in Afghanistan at 12:00 is POWERFUL!

For David Barton, I mentioned before Glenn Beck raised millions in only a couple days to go and get Christians out and saw him on Tucker a couple days ago and he said the same thing David is, that it's the US government being the biggest hindrance to helping people get out. 

But then at 16, they had planeloads of people cleared to go only to be cancelled by the state depart? 

Then he tells us of a group of Christians who had been cleared, then cancelled and pushed back outside the Abby Gate just before the bomb went off. They were  70 of the killed.... 😪

I do appreciate though that over and over he repeats that the military has been helpful, it's the civilians from the US State Dept over them that are the problem. :frustration:

All well said. For the bolded, there was a movie about this and I can't remember what it was. Perhaps it was a tv show. Would not surprise me a bit.

• Like 2

Aug 30

• While visiting Vietnam, Harris had a photo op with Communist Leaders of the country, as they were standing in front of a statue of the brutal dictator Ho Chi Minh. He was responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands during his class genocide purge. Does her staff care at all about optics?
  • According to Blinken they didn’t give the Taliban a “kill list” only that they provided a list of people who were supposed to come out? WTF kind of logic is this Spoc? Isn’t that the same as a kill list you idiot?
  • Did you see how proud the Biden Administration was about the drone strike killing a couple ISIS targets? The Daily Mail is also reported they killed a few children in the attack too.
  • As “Social Credit” becomes a new term, Chase Bank has decided to cancel General Flynn’s credit cards over “reputational risk”…
  • If you’re paying attention to the recall Newsom effort, you might notice the media and Democrats are in a panic. Most are trying to label this a Republican Recall, even Newsom, but if you read through even a few of these tweets, it looks more like and Everybody Wants Newson Out Party recall…
  • I know wokeness is creating new definitions of old words, but can someone tell me what makes gun violence a disease that the CDC has jurisdiction over? This new initiative by that same CDC plans to spend millions of taxpayer dollars addressing this “Public Health Threat”…
  • There are stories in the blogosphere claiming someone has broken Dominion source code. The thought is if they do that, they don’t need the passwords or the routers in Maricopa. Folks, deep breath…. I’ve said before I suspect that was hacked long ago….
  • Looks like a Federal Judge ruled on October 11, 2020 that Dominion voting machines violate Georgia law. Since this was BEFORE the election, now what?
  • Almost everywhere in the world governments are pushing the limits of the power they hold over the citizens. Here in Australia they are actually developing Vax-entration Camps, but I’m sure it’s okay if it’s only for sick people right?
  • For housing orientation at the University of Hawaii at Manoa new students learned how to use the restroom of their preferred identity from – you guessed it! The Gender Unicorn! Follow the link, I don’t make this stuff up…
  • I’m hearing more and more rumblings of another housing bubble that was artificially inflated due to the Federal Reserve Covid rules… Hold on folks, the bumpy ride through 2021 is going to get more rough…
  • We need more compassion in politics, and to throw the bums out that don’t care once elected. Curtis Sliwa shows how it’s done….
  • Some conservatives held a straight pride rally in Modesto CA and as you might guess, Antifa decided to show up and provide some “entertainment” for the conservatives. Soros/Pelosi paid goons are pretty f****** stupid aren’t they?
  • If you can’t watch this whole video, jump ahead to the 2-minute mark. Looks like General Milley went to school with Dr – can’t make up my mind what gender I am – Levine.
  • And not to leave it there, Colonial Williamsburg VA has decided it’s time to change programming to reflect the LBGTQ history there…. No, seriously, read it here….
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

According to Blinken they didn’t give the Taliban a “kill list” only that they provided a list of people who were supposed to come out? WTF kind of logic is this Spoc? Isn’t that the same as a kill list you idiot?

They're completely different lists. I mean, what if the DOJ gave the mafia a list of the people in witness protection? How else would the mob know who to leave alone?!?

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, Koko said:

They're completely different lists. I mean, what if the DOJ gave the mafia a list of the people in witness protection? How else would the mob know who to leave alone?!?

no kidding right? I saw something the other day about how McCain saw this guy as so incompetent that he held up his nomination for a job under Obama. That says a lot coming from someone who knows incompetence personally.

• Like 1

Aug 31

• The biggest question going around about the audits, even thought the states are denying it is, can they recall their Electors if the fraud overturns the vote. The Supreme Court seems to have tilted this way after the 2016 election when electors from Washington and Colorado voted for someone else other than the pledge they made.
  • Western New York Attorney and Chairman of Erie County Conservative Party Ralph Lorigo has won another case forcing hospitals to administer Ivermectin to Covid patients. This one in Butler County Ohio.
  • Thinking of the effectiveness of both HCQ and Ivermectin I began to wonder, what if we have been treating Covid wrong this whole time? What if Covid is a parasite, and not a bacterial virus? A quick search turned up this article from April of last year. When you think of it that way, the stories of the ineffectiveness and booster recommendations of the vaccine begins to make more sense.
  • Retired General and Admirals have begun a petition demanding the resignations of SECDF Austin and CJCS Milley over their actions, and inactions of the Afghan pullout.
  • Lt Colonel Scheller was sent for a psych eval by his CO thinking he might have PTSD. Apparently he got a clean bill and then took to the pages of FB to explain what happened, and hint at what he is talking about. This is about to blow up in their face
  • Some parents are done bringing the science and facts to school board meetings and getting shut down. So they are going to take control instead.
  • In today edition of “you can’t make this stuff up”, minutes after voting for a mask mandate in defiance of TN State Law, this school board member removes her mask because it’s hard to read with it on….
  • When a small news organization can find fraud in another county from Fulton in the Georgia election, you know the election results there are in serious trouble.
  • I know you’ve seen the McAuliffe Candidacy Declaration that is missing his signature and know some are rightfully trying to get him removed from the ballot because of it. But why isn’t anyone questioning the signing witnesses? And who wants a governor that can’t follow simple directions?
  • So just how long has Islam been at war with us? How about 1,389 years. Afghanistan was just one of the battles.
  • For Marine Mark Schmitz whose son Jared is one of the Marines lost, his meeting with Biden understandably “didn’t go well”.
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

Sept 2

• Just when does a sting operation become entrapment instead? This boundary has been pushed off a precipice and we may soon find out in the case of the Gov Whitmer abduction plot. You would be hard pressed to prove this was not totally initiated and even planned by FBI
  • So how do you deal with the Covid Karens demanding vax and mask mandates?
  • It seems 2 senior FDA officials that played a major roll in Pfizer vax approval are moving on from the agency. Something tells me they will have a much more lucrative job in…. 3….2……1
  • No one knew that Afghanistan would fall that quickly huh? But that’s not what Biden said in a phone call to Ghani on July 23…
  • Empathy my ass… A number of the families of the Kabul bombing heroes have complained of Biden bringing up Beau…. Again.. The return to Dover was supposed to be about the fallen, not the POTUS son who died of cancer, not on the battlefield.
  • According to this report, the DOD had advance knowledge of the Kabal homicide bomber but were denied permission to fire on him with a drone strike.
  • With the onslaught of leaks from the administration over the Afghanistan debacle, it’s no surprise then that even some on the White House Staff are appalled that Biden left Americans stranded in Kabul.
  • House Democrats blocked a bill that would have required the Biden Administration to devise a plan to rescue Americans stranded in Afghanistan. I’m sorry folks, THIS is what EVIL looks like!
  • I only keep 3 credit cards and it happens I was looking to get rid of the one I use for online purchases because of what Chase did to General Flynn. Now they’ve decided it was just a big mistake but I’m thinking I should continue to look around for the best rates on a new one.
  • In a similar story, Facebook is claiming their deletion of the account of Shana Chappell, the Gold Star mother of Kabul fallen Marine Kareem Nikoui was and accident… Anyone buying it?
  • Remember the NY Times scandal allegedly involving Rep Matt Gaetz claiming he was a child sex trafficker? Knowing how the media loves a good Republican scandal, it died too quickly for there to be any there – there. But now we have confirmation it was a lie as the accuser, former DOJ official Stephen Alford has been indicted for attempted extortion.
  • Coming to a city near you, Paris has decided to help reduce global warming by reducing the speed limit to 19 MPH and eliminating 40% of parking spaces. Of course, next up is a predictable gas tax increase to make up for lost revenue from less people driving slower. See how this works?
  • The Supreme Court passed on a chance to take up Texas Heartbeat law which allows citizens to sue abortionists after a heartbeat can be detected. So now it goes into effect Sept 1
  • Hollywood elite isn’t the only ones getting nervous about a Newsom loss in California. George Soros has just dumped another 500 thousand into a Newson Super Pac making his pay to play total a cool one million now.
  • In this Jeffrey Lord article for the American Spectator, he calls for an investigation into Nancy Pelosi and her January 6 committee with serious charges of Authoritarian FASCISM on their part. Considering the attacks on the Free Speech of other members of Congress, it’s hard to argue with his logic.
  • Speaking of Pelosi, how badly do Democrats want the events of the last couple weeks to go away? She blocked Republicans from reading the names of the 13 Service Members who Biden sacrificed in Afghanistan last week on the House Floor.
  • Mitch McConnell said that Biden will not be removed through impeachment, blaming it on Democrat control of both chambers telling people take it to the ballot box. I don’t care, you do it anyway so those that vote against can be held accountable. Even if Republicans gain control he still probably won’t so does that mean Mitch still sits on his hands? America won’t survive another 3 1/3 years of this so I propose removing Mitch first… .
  • I don’t know if you’ve been paying attention to the news in Australia, but truckers have begun a protest against draconian and restrictive lockdown measures. After just a couple days they have forced 106 road closures in the eastern part of the nation. And it looks like they may be winning already.
  • And finally, the Commandant of the Marine Corps, General David Berger is calling for a commission to study the decisions made by military leaders over the last few weeks that led to the quick demise of Kabul.
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Hollywood elite isn’t the only ones getting nervous about a Newsom loss in California. George Soros has just dumped another 500 thousand into a Newson Super Pac making his pay to play total a cool one million now.

More evidence of the depth of evil Soros spreads.  His work [read funding] to get ultra-liberal District Attorneys elected who won't prosecute law breakers, and will free those convicted before they were elected, makes a complete mockery of the judicial system.  Soros uses his money as a cudgel to batter laws and institutions that have made America great.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Mitch McConnell said that Biden will not be removed through impeachment, blaming it on Democrat control of both chambers telling people take it to the ballot box. I don’t care, you do it anyway so those that vote against can be held accountable. Even if Republicans gain control he still probably won’t so does that mean Mitch still sits on his hands? America won’t survive another 3 1/3 years of this so I propose removing Mitch first… .

Ciinga, great work is bringing these info "shorts" to our attention.  Your time and effort is appreciated.  

That being said; You are right in your assessment and response to McC's unwillingness to permit impeachment charges to be formalized.  Man-up, bring the charges against the former vice president and let the chips fall where they may.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
12 hours ago, Cinga said:

Sept 2

•  
  • The Supreme Court passed on a chance to take up Texas Heartbeat law which allows citizens to sue abortionists after a heartbeat can be detected. So now it goes into effect Sept 1

As well they should have, as SCOTUS had no standing to block it.

But it's a mammothly stupid law.  Anyone can sue an abortion doctor, nurse, or clinic for performing an abortion on anyone else?  Has the Texas legislature ever heard of a concept called "standing?"  That a civil suit requires the plaintiff to show direct damages to themselves?  The Texas law is legal insanity, and after several years of wrangling and back-and-forth with ridiculous, impossible civil suits brought by people with no standing to file them, it's going to be struck down by SCOTUS on the basis of "Get out of here with this bullshit."  The only people who are going to benefit from this law are lawyers.

Sept 3

• I’ve only caught wind of this and can’t find much about it online yet but a story worth following. Current law is that any financial transaction of 10,000 or more must be reported to the IRS. That law has been in effect since the 1920s because of racketeering. Apparently, the Biden Administration thinks it’s time to change it, but instead of raising it, the talk is about lowering it to 600 dollars meaning they would be able to monitor almost everything you do. This even includes any bank account with more than that in it which I would hope is almost everyone.
  • The number of “missing” ballots in 3 states is bigger than Biden margin of victory…. Now what?
  • Students at a Denver High School take to the streets in protest of the mask mandate
  • Oh boy… In a new analysis by the Center for Immigration Studies,” non-citizens” whether here legally or illegally; collect some form of welfare at a rate of about 50%. I know, I know, but they pay taxes with that money their given huh?
  • Once guns were banned, Australia’s decent into a surveillance state has been moving faster and faster. This latest one lets them monitor and even take over almost any online activity without a warrant.  
  • If nothing else, I hope at least that the pandemic has taught us that while a global supply chain can be good business, you now must plan for alternatives in case of disruption. And right now, we are seeing a lot of the issues with that disruption as we have too many dollars now chasing too few goods and the inability to get goods to markets.
  • I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks Biden spews crap so much he seems to start believing the lies himself. But he mostly comes off as just an angry old man reading from a teleprompter.
  • As I’m sure you’ve seen by headlines the last few days, one could argue that not only the people, but the media seems to be going through a heavy dose of buyer’s remorse already with actions on the Biden Administration generating more and more negative press.
  • In this press conference, Psaki was asked by a EWTN reporter about Biden stance on abortion and she tried to belittle him with “I know you’ve never faced those choices, nor ever been pregnant….” But in this woke White House, wasn’t she being sexist and presumptive to assume the reporter identified as a male? (For the record, I typed this about an hour before Tucker made the same argument last night)
  • ¾ of a BILLION dollar on gender studies in Afghanistan? Yeah, that was money well spent wasn’t it?
  • For crying out loud! In today edition of “You can’t make this stuff up” this article questions whether a fetal heartbeat at about 6 weeks is really a heartbeat.
  • This is a must watch video! An alligator tries to swallow a small drone and apparently the lithium battery decides to give him indigestion, BIG TIME!
  • I’m not sure about you, but I have always had a fascination with the froth of a cold draft at whatever pub I was in. With every cold one the lass would pour, I would try to calculate just how many bubbles were in that wonderful puffy head before I tickled the tip of my nose with it. And now, thanks to the wonderful efforts a professor in France we know that a good frothy head contains roughly 2 million bubbles!
  • Cheers 3
  • FANtastic 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 hours ago, Cinga said:

Sept 3

• I’ve only caught wind of this and can’t find much about it online yet but a story worth following. Current law is that any financial transaction of 10,000 or more must be reported to the IRS. That law has been in effect since the 1920s because of racketeering. Apparently, the Biden Administration thinks it’s time to change it, but instead of raising it, the talk is about lowering it to 600 dollars meaning they would be able to monitor almost everything you do. This even includes any bank account with more than that in it which I would hope is almost everyone.

It's part of the tax package.  It's not in the same vein as the $10k threshold - that's to combat fraud and money laundering, whereas this $600 threshold is to maximize tax revenue.  So it's not quite as bad as the article makes it out to be...but it's still pretty bad, nonetheless.

https://home.treasury.gov/system/files/131/General-Explanations-FY2022.pdf

6 hours ago, Cinga said:

Well, the mission did change, early on, to one of promoting gender equality in central Asia.  

Invading Afghanistan wasn't stupid.  Occupying it was.  Occupying it for social justice reformation was unbelievably moronic.

On 7/29/2021 at 5:14 AM, Cinga said:

I’m sure you caught news of Capitol Officer Harry Dunn’s 1/6 testimony. Yeah, he’s the one who claims with no supporting evidence that Trump supporters called him the “N” word. Well, he also happens to be a devout left-wing activist who has expressed his love of Ilhan Omar and his hatred of pretty much everything and everyone white….. wondering aloud why that isn’t considered racism?

I will provide a long answer to your short question. 😎 

There are two versions of Marxism. Version 1 was Marx and Engels and Das Kapital and The Communist Manifesto. Their stated goal was economic equality and the object of their hostility was rich people, the nobility, and sometimes the clergy. They were very tribalistic, with everything coming from the proletariat automatically considered good, and anything from the bourgeois automatically considered bad.

Then there is version 2 of Marxism. Version 2 originated in Frankfurt, Germany. In 1934 they relocated to Columbia University in NYC: America’s most prestigious journalism school. Version 2 is known as critical theory. The primary object of critical theory’s hostility is Western Civilization. Their primary task is its downfall. 

Critical race theory is a subset of critical theory. The object of critical race theory’s hostility is the white race, and their primary task is the disappearance of the white race. 

All governments or institutions which embrace critical race theory or which adopt policies based on that theory are Marxist. Not Marxist in the version 1, economic equality sense, but Marxists in the version 2 sense. Critical race theorists do not appear to care about economic equality. That has led to the widespread, but completely mistaken, belief that they are somehow less radical than version 1 Marxists. Economic equality can be undone quickly, as East Germany found when it merged with West Germany. The disappearance of a race can be undone never.

Leftists use the word “racist” the way the Inquisition used words like “heretic,” or the way radical Muslims use the word “infidel.” The purpose of the word “racist” is not to promote racial equality. Its purpose is to dehumanize anyone who opposes the objectives of critical race theorists. A person who hates whites is not a “racist” under that definition. Critical race theory exists for the purpose of eliminating the white race, and for no other purpose whatever. Anyone who hates whites is in perfect accordance with that godless religion, and does not need to be dehumanized with a word like racist. 

Just my two cents. 🙂

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Arm of Harm said:

I will provide a long answer to your short question. 😎 

There are two versions of Marxism. Version 1 was Marx and Engels and Das Kapital and The Communist Manifesto. Their stated goal was economic equality and the object of their hostility was rich people, the nobility, and sometimes the clergy. They were very tribalistic, with everything coming from the proletariat automatically considered good, and anything from the bourgeois automatically considered bad.

Then there is version 2 of Marxism. Version 2 originated in Frankfurt, Germany. In 1934 they relocated to Columbia University in NYC: America’s most prestigious journalism school. Version 2 is known as critical theory. The primary object of critical theory’s hostility is Western Civilization. Their primary task is its downfall. 

Critical race theory is a subset of critical theory. The object of critical race theory’s hostility is the white race, and their primary task is the disappearance of the white race. 

All governments or institutions which embrace critical race theory or which adopt policies based on that theory are Marxist. Not Marxist in the version 1, economic equality sense, but Marxists in the version 2 sense. Critical race theorists do not appear to care about economic equality. That has led to the widespread, but completely mistaken, belief that they are somehow less radical than version 1 Marxists. Economic equality can be undone quickly, as East Germany found when it merged with West Germany. The disappearance of a race can be undone never.

Leftists use the word “racist” the way the Inquisition used words like “heretic,” or the way radical Muslims use the word “infidel.” The purpose of the word “racist” is not to promote racial equality. Its purpose is to dehumanize anyone who opposes the objectives of critical race theorists. A person who hates whites is not a “racist” under that definition. Critical race theory exists for the purpose of eliminating the white race, and for no other purpose whatever. Anyone who hates whites is in perfect accordance with that godless religion, and does not need to be dehumanized with a word like racist. 

Just my two cents. 🙂

"Western culture," more than "white race."  But nowadays, that's a distinction without a difference anyway...