Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills want a new stadium – and for taxpayers to foot the bill

You Dirty Rat

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

https://www.outkick.com/rain-pours-into-brand-new-2-billion-las-vegas-raiders-stadium-video/

I guess that roof wasn't an all purpose structure

no need when it doesn't rain in the desert.

Rained every. single. time. I went to visit my MIL in Vegas.

They have huge street gutters in many neighborhoods to move rain water because the ground can't absorb heavy rains. Not sure why they thought the roof shouldn't be watertight. 🤷‍♀️

32 minutes ago, Ann said:

Rained every. single. time. I went to visit my MIL in Vegas.

They have huge street gutters in many neighborhoods to move rain water because the ground can't absorb heavy rains. Not sure why they thought the roof shouldn't be watertight. 🤷‍♀️

union labor cutting corners to line their pockets

1 hour ago, Ann said:

More photos:

That’s plenty to keep the beer kegs cool and run the playing field heating system conduit. Then a secret tunnel from The Bills HQ to the visitor’s locker and meeting rooms has to be installed with wire tapping and sound recording devices. 

You know, all the standard features of a “Modern NFL Stadium.”

Edited by Nanker

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ann said:

Gawd! I sure hope they clean up all that dirt and mud before they have to start playing games there.

And what about seats for the fans? It looks like they haven’t thought this through enough.

I can’t even contemplate what our vaunted Press Corpse will have to overcome what with there being no press box with seats from on high to inspect and eviscerate the goings on - especially the shortcomings and incompetence of the coaches, staff, and players. 

There doesn’t seem to be a decent place within miles to get a decent drink either. We might need to petition our employers for a new assignment. [/Your AP and Atlantic Droogs]

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

Gawd! I sure hope they clean up all that dirt and mud before they have to start playing games there.

And what about seats for the fans? It looks like they haven’t thought this through enough.

I can’t even contemplate what our vaunted Press Corpse will have to overcome what with there being no press box with seats from on high to inspect and eviscerate the goings on - especially the shortcomings and incompetence of the coaches, staff, and players. 

There doesn’t seem to be a decent place within miles to get a decent drink either. We might need to petition our employers for a new assignment. [/Your AP and Atlantic Droogs]

The press can crank out their depressing trashing of the team from their basements.

actual facts and performance aren't important enough to impact their commentary

• Cheers 2

The Jags already have 1 foot out the door to London.

no surprise they're blatantly trying to extort a freebie stadium to make it worth their while to stay

Du-val!

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/jaguars-make-not-so-subtle-threat-to-move-absent-1-billion-in-free-money-for-renovation

In the aftermath of a poll that showed little public support for $1 billion in taxpayer money for stadium renovations, the Jaguars have begun dropping not-so-subtle hints about potentially leaving town.

“If there’s a referendum, the ballot question should be: Do you want to keep the NFL in Jacksonville?” Jaguars CEO Mark Lamping said at the AXS DRIVE conference in St. Louis, via Ben Fischer of Sports Business Journal.

• 2 weeks later...