Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Kathy Hochul, WNY Gub'ner.

snafu

Crap Throwing Clavin
On 9/3/2021 at 7:05 PM, snafu said:

de Blasio is the most tone deaf fool I’ve ever seen. 

Or at least since Hillary didn't campaign in Wisconsin.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

I finally dug out my class yearbook, and yes, the governor was part of my Hamburg HS class is '76. That's her, center right Kathleen Courtney. I'm not positive, but the only thing that stick in my mind was 9th grade math, there was a Kathy and I'm pretty sure this is her, that I competed with the whole way for top spot. She ended up beating me and it was a long time ago so it might have been a different Kathy but I'm pretty confident anyway.... 

1728979435_Yearbookpic.thumb.jpg.bcfea060bcf7ec54c550857b1baa46cf.jpg

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I finally dug out my class yearbook, and yes, the governor was part of my Hamburg HS class is '76. That's her, center right Kathleen Courtney. I'm not positive, but the only thing that stick in my mind was 9th grade math, there was a Kathy and I'm pretty sure this is her, that I competed with the whole way for top spot. She ended up beating me and it was a long time ago so it might have been a different Kathy but I'm pretty confident anyway.... 

Top, second from left...didn't know Trevor Lawrence was in your class.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 7

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Top, second from left...didn't know Trevor Lawrence was in your class.

Must've been his dad.  The resemblance is uncanny.

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

GOD provided for those vaccines?

Heard a LOT of libs & moderates call 45 the antichrist, but never heard them refer to him in any manner as a benevolent diety / angel.

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Why not?  God's got his own motives.  If he wants anyone dead, they're dead.  

SMART GOVERNMENT: 

Governor Kathy Hochul Declares a Healthcare Worker Shortage Emergency of Her Own Making.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2021/09/28/governor-kathy-hochul-declares-an-healthcare-worker-shortage-emergency-of-her-own-making-n1482010

To put a finer point on it, Hochul is declaring an emergency due to a crisis she created by ordering the vaccine mandate. 

• Angry 2
  • Cheers 1

On 9/26/2021 at 6:43 PM, Cinga said:

Looks like mid 70s yearbook pictures. My sister went to school with her husband(Cheektowaga Central '77).I do remember a Bill Hochul in her class(I was '75).

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, B-Man said:

SMART GOVERNMENT: 

Governor Kathy Hochul Declares a Healthcare Worker Shortage Emergency of Her Own Making.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/stacey-lennox/2021/09/28/governor-kathy-hochul-declares-an-healthcare-worker-shortage-emergency-of-her-own-making-n1482010

To put a finer point on it, Hochul is declaring an emergency due to a crisis she created by ordering the vaccine mandate. 

Not of her making.  It's of the health care workers' making, for thinking for themselves and not doing what they're told.  And of course the solution is to import cheaper, less skilled labor from other countries.

The only real break from precedent is that we're not invading Poland to conscript the labor.

• Cheers 1

3 hours ago, Wacka said:

Looks like mid 70s yearbook pictures. My sister went to school with her husband(Cheektowaga Central '77).I do remember a Bill Hochul in her class(I was '75).

Yeah, that was Class of '76 Hamburg so smack in the middle.. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
18 hours ago, Cinga said:

This is an interesting question!

Z9znsc7D.png

The answer is: yes, they can.

At least she can.  Because she didn't create the condition, the evil murders refusing to get vaccinated did.  What's she supposed to do if the people won't do what they're told, just give up the Rhineland to France?

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Can you believe Trump did this to NY????

The "Hate Has No Home Here" backdrop does a nice job of highlighting the idiocy of that statement.

• Cheers 3

25 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Afraid of being assaulted in a city that wants to defund the police, appears to encourage broken window crimes, and invites rioters from one political spectrum? Nawwww

• Like 3
  • Cheers 4

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Huh? Are you speaking only to morons? Well....  like minded.   

On 10/7/2021 at 12:09 PM, IDBillzFan said:

So... is there something in the water at the governor's mansion that makes occupants go completely &#%$ing retarded?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/26/2021 at 6:43 PM, Cinga said:

Hey... how did I end up in your yearbook (lower left)?

ETA: curses! that crap throwing monkee stole my thunder...