Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Nouseforaname
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah, no one but you knows the truth.  Because you read zerohedge.  :classic_laugh:

No that’s the other guy.  The one who thinks nasa hit the asteroid to take out starlink.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

No that’s the other guy.  The one who thinks nasa hit the asteroid to take out starlink.

Siamese twins joined at the malformed opinion.  

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

In March of 2020, fear of COVID was arguably sane, for fear of the unknown. 

I guess that it is dependent upon the level of fear exhibited. Triple masking takes the cake.

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

I guess that it is dependent upon the level of fear exhibited. Triple masking takes the cake.

When COVID was first a thing in February my wife was 7 months pregnant.  Before I got home, I was very careful washing my hands and other little things because that is what I knew.  The same people I worked with and friends thought I was crazy.

Now they still wear a mask on public transit and think I’m irresponsible 😏

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Triple masking while alone in your car takes the cake.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

When COVID was first a thing in February my wife was 7 months pregnant.  Before I got home, I was very careful washing my hands and other little things because that is what I knew.  The same people I worked with and friends thought I was crazy.

Now they still wear a mask on public transit and think I’m irresponsible 😏

In Feb of 2020, I was told I was flying to Denver for work in late March.  I told them "Nope, COVID will shut down air travel by then."  Everyone's response: "What's COVID?"  Same people thought I was nuts when I told them a week later I was going to be working remote full-time, because my sister-in-law is in the high risk category.  

Same people now think I'm nuts for reusing a pen someone else used.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The car has a CABIN AIR FILTER!!!!!!  :facepalm:

Yeah but does it have, THREE of them? I'm not sure which act of idiocy impresses me more, the masks or the thumbtacks... 

Crap Throwing Clavin
57 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Yeah but does it have, THREE of them? I not sure which act of idiocy impresses me more, the masks or the thumbtacks... 

I could almost understand doing that during pollen season...if the car didn't already have a cabin air filter.  

It's just an amazing level of not knowing how shit works.  :classic_laugh:

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I could almost understand doing that during pollen season...if the car didn't already have a cabin air filter.  

So triple masking on a Harley is still ok because they don't have a cabin or cabin filter?/

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

You’re assuming there isn’t a mask slapped onto that filter too. There’s no duct tape over the windows though, so they’re screwed. 

Chandemonium
18 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

The car has a CABIN AIR FILTER!!!!!!  :facepalm:

My Wrangler has a spot for one, but it didn’t have one from the factory and it’s a relatively recent model year. Of course it’s also a vehicle that’s designed to take the doors off and drive around on dusty trails, so a cabin filter is pretty useless in that application. 

https://www.theepochtimes.com/more-studies-confirm-the-covid-jab-does-more-harm-than-good_4774529.html?utm_source=healthnoe&src_src=healthnoe&utm_campaign=health-2022-10-06&src_cmp=health-2022-10-06&utm_medium=email&est=wwQDVAjbPm7SlOd%2FHmF6ROxrl0H4awtyyuKMd55Fmc2tlmfHkSj07hcLRtIIDGM%3D

The COVID jabs are an absolute disaster, with injuries and deaths piling up by the day. Yet so-called health authorities, doctors, media, drug makers and many of the jabbed themselves claim there’s nothing to see here.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• A peer-reviewed scientific review in the Journal of Insulin Resistance, written by cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra, calls for the immediate suspension of all COVID shots as real-world data show they cause more harm than good
  • Data from Israel shows myocarditis post-jab is occurring at a rate of 1 in 6,000. Hong Kong data from male children and teens found a rate of 1 in 2,700
  • Data from the British Yellow Card system shows 1 in 120 people who have received at least one mRNA injection suffer an adverse event “that is beyond mild.” In Norway, the rate of serious adverse events post-jab is 1 in 1,000 after two doses of Pfizer
  • Researchers looking at data from the FDA, Health Canada and the Pfizer and Moderna trials concluded the absolute risk of a serious adverse event from the mRNA shots was 1 in 800, which massively exceeds the risk of COVID-19 hospitalization found in randomized controlled trials
  • Leaked audio from a June 2022 meeting between Israeli researchers and the Israeli Ministry of Healthy reveals the Pfizer jab causes long-term adverse effects and is associated with more severe side effects upon rechallenge (i.e., with repeated doses). While the researchers wanted to warn the public, the Ministry altered their final report to say that adverse effects are mild and short-lived. The government then canceled any further research into adverse effects

Lots of numbers without a comparison to those without the vaccine. It’s just like saying the Lions are a great team because they lead the league in scoring. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, shrader said:

Lots of numbers without a comparison to those without the vaccine. It’s just like saying the Lions are a great team because they lead the league in scoring. 

Hell, the rate of myocarditis in the general population isn't well established.  I see studies anywhere between 10 and 90 cases per 100,000.  "1 in 6000" is at the low end of that range; "1 in 2700" is mid-range.

So it looks like there's...no unusual prevalence of myocarditis in vaccinated people vs. unvaccinated.

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Hell, the rate of myocarditis in the general population isn't well established.  I see studies anywhere between 10 and 90 cases per 100,000.  "1 in 6000" is at the low end of that range; "1 in 2700" is mid-range.

So it looks like there's...no unusual prevalence of myocarditis in vaccinated people vs. unvaccinated.

Im also kind of curious as to why the Journal of Insulin Resistance. Ok, maybe there might be a tie in with the myocarditis, but adverse events after vaccines is t exactly in their scope.