Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

in a shocking development, researchers discover that antibodies produced naturally by an unvaxxed body's immune system are effective against covid-19 and all variants

Scientists find COVID-19 antibodies that can make boosters unnecessary (msn.com)

In a major breakthrough in the battle with the COVID-19 pandemic, Tel Aviv University researchers have isolated two antibodies that neutralize all known strains of COVID-19 – including Omicron – with up to 95% efficiency and will strengthen the immune systems of people at risk.

The new research is a continuation of a preliminary study conducted in October 2020 at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic. Then, Freund and her colleagues sequenced all the B immune system cells from the blood of Israelis who had recovered from the original COVID strain and isolated nine antibodies that the patients produced. The researchers now found that some of these antibodies are very effective in neutralizing the new coronavirus variants, Delta and Omicron.

• Like 2

Ivermectin works against Covid

https://www.cureus.com/articles/111851-regular-use-of-ivermectin-as-prophylaxis-for-covid-19-led-up-to-a-92-reduction-in-covid-19-mortality-rate-in-a-dose-response-manner-results-of-a-prospective-observational-study-of-a-strictly-controlled-population-of-88012-subjects

Ivermectin has been proposed as potential prophylaxis and therapy for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) due to its previously reported anti-viral [1-4], metabolic [5-10], and anti-inflammatory [11-19] actions, with strong plausibility [20,21] and positive in vitro, in vivo, and epidemiological findings [22-24] in preliminary studies.

Between July and December 2020, a citywide program in Itajaí, in the state of Santa Catarina, Southern Brazil, offered a voluntary, medically prescribed program of ivermectin as prophylaxis for COVID-19. This was based on the extensive, well-established safety profile and known absence of risks with long-term use of ivermectin, and the lack of therapeutic and preventive alternative options in 2020.

The systematically collected data within this program demonstrated that ivermectin used as prophylaxis for COVID-19 improved COVID-19 related-outcomes. The use of ivermectin led to a 44% reduction in infection rate, a 56% reduction in hospitalization rate, and a 68% reduction in mortality rate by using propensity score matching (PSM) to balance the study groups [25].

• Like 1

On 9/7/2022 at 5:42 AM, Foxx said:

“As the summer [of 2021] went on, COVID deaths were on the decline, but these clots were increasing in number. My suspicion is that the vaccine may be the cause of these strange clots. I realize that I am not a doctor nor am I a scientist, but I do know what blood looks like and I am very familiar with the embalming process that I have been doing for two decades. I do not know 100 percent what causes these clots, but I do know from my experience and through speaking with several other embalmers and funeral directors none of us had seen this strange clotting before.”

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

“As the summer [of 2021] went on, COVID deaths were on the decline, but these clots were increasing in number. My suspicion is that the vaccine may be the cause of these strange clots. I realize that I am not a doctor nor am I a scientist, but I do know what blood looks like and I am very familiar with the embalming process that I have been doing for two decades. I do not know 100 percent what causes these clots, but I do know from my experience and through speaking with several other embalmers and funeral directors none of us had seen this strange clotting before.”

another unspeakable coincidence of the jab

• Like 3

Another Covid coincidence

Big Pharma rolls out new booster - with stated purpose of addressing the Omicron variant

at the same time, the new Centrauraus sub-variant is spreading around the world. 

what a shock it wil be when Centauraus explodes in conjunction with the roll out of booster #4

but don't worry, the jabbed would have died a couple times without the booster.

I. NEW BOOSTER

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/updated-covid-19-booster-shots-are-now-available-heres-what-you-need-to-know

On Sept. 1, 2022, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention endorsed the use of updated COVID-19 booster shots that are specifically tailored to combat the two most prevalent omicron subvariants, BA.4 and BA.5. The decision comes just a day after the Food and Drug Administration’s emergency use authorization of the shots. The CDC’s backing will enable a full roll-out of the reformulated vaccines to begin within days.

II. NEW CENTAURAUS VARIANT

https://theconversation.com/centaurus-what-we-know-about-the-new-covid-variant-and-why-theres-no-cause-for-alarm-187243

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-022-02154-4

https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opinion/experts-mixed-on-risk-of-centaurus-omicron-subvariant-70371

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/centaurus-subvariant-of-omicron-what-do-we-know

• Like 1

doctors from top medical schools go rogue

conclude it is ethically unjustifiable to mandate covid jabs to attend college

let the lynching begin

https://deliverypdf.ssrn.com/delivery.php?ID=617022022121091085095027013070086028016053089047061003065024085088085111029008067066100029017023042116110127096122089118113095012054046028049082092067120097095121101062069008102125065103106117116107094065102090068103114000027085001127103084073125020001&EXT=pdf&INDEX=TRUE

7. Conclusion Based on public data provided by the CDC18 705 , we estimate that approximately 22,000 to 30,000 706 previous uninfected young adults ages 18–29 years must be boosted with an mRNA vaccine to 707 prevent one Covid-19 hospitalisation. Given the fact that this estimate does not take into 708 account the protection conferred by prior infection nor a risk-adjustment for comorbidity status, 709 this should be considered a conservative and optimistic assessment of benefit. Our estimate 710 shows that university Covid-19 vaccine mandates are likely to cause net expected harms to 711 young healthy adults—between 18 and 98 serious adverse events requiring hospitalisation and 712 1373 to 3234 disruptions of daily activities—that is not outweighed by a proportionate public 713 health benefit. Serious Covid-19 vaccine-associated harms are not adequately compensated for 714 by current US vaccine injury systems. As such, these severe infringements of individual liberty 715 are ethically unjustifiable.

When did ht flu shot become a "vaccine"

I guess when they changed the definition of "vaccine" - to a jab that does not prevent you from getting the illness or stop you from spreading the illness 

good thing a whole lot of people getttng the flu shot won't die now.

What to know about getting updated Covid-19 booster, flu shot at the same time (msn.com)

At the same time, health officials stress the recommendation to get your seasonal flu vaccine.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/da-refuses-provide-key-covid-19-vaccine-safety-analyses

The Epoch Times asked the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) in July for all analyses performed by the agency for the COVID-19 vaccines using a method called Empirical Bayesian data mining, which involves comparing the adverse events recorded after a specific COVID-19 vaccine with those recorded after vaccination with non-COVID-19 vaccines.

According to operating procedures laid out by the agency and its partner in January 2021 and February 2022, the FDA would perform data mining “at least biweekly” to identify adverse events “reported more frequently than expected following vaccination with COVID-19 vaccines.” The agency would perform the mining on data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS).

In a recent response, the FDA records office told The Epoch Times that it would not provide any of the analyses, even in redacted form.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), according to the documents outlining operating procedures, was going to perform a different type of data mining analyses, called Proportional Reporting Ratio (PRR) mining.

The CDC has also refused, so far, to provide the results for those analyses.

It has also twice provided false information when responding to questions.

The agency initially said that no PRR analyses were done and that data mining is “outside of th[e] agency’s purview.” The agency then said that it did perform PRRs, starting in February 2021.

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Is she up for reelection? Because New Zealand was one of the worse countries for lockdowns and taking away citizen rights.

Progressives don't have principles, just outrage.

4 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Progressives don't have principles, just outrage.

The Quebec provincial government is the opposite of progressive and imposed curfews on us and is now heading for a comfortable reelection.

Everyone has short memories.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/montreal/2022/9/12/1_6065011.amp.html

Denmark Will No Longer Offer COVID Jabs to Healthy People Under 50

</snip>

According to  notice on the agency’s website, people under 50 who are at a higher risk of becoming severely ill from the virus will still be offered COVID vaccinations, but all others under 50 will no longer need to take the vaccine because they are already “well protected against becoming severely ill from covid-19” due to past vaccinations, and/or prior infections.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Thank GOD we have Biden's epidemiological expertise on hand to declare this.  :facepalm:

They are just on to the next "emergency" dejour

19 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

They are just on to the next "emergency" dejour

Aaaannnnnd they're already walking back what the Potato-in-Chief said:

White House says Covid-19 policy unchanged despite Biden’s comments that the ‘pandemic is over’

(CNN) — The Biden administration is largely downplaying President Joe Biden’s comments declaring the coronavirus pandemic “over,” suggesting his remarks signal a continuation of the White House’s evolving stance toward the pandemic over the past few months.

“The pandemic is over. We still have a problem with Covid. We’re still doing a lot of work on it. It’s — but the pandemic is over,” Biden said during an interview with CBS “60 Minutes” that aired Sunday. The comments caught some in the administration by surprise, according to two officials.

A day later, an administration official told CNN that the President’s comments do not mark a change in policy toward the administration’s handling of the virus, and there are no plans to lift the Public Health Emergency, which has been in place since January 2020 and is currently extended through October 13.

biden_potato_head.jpg

• Haha 1

https://www.statnews.com/2021/07/12/covid-19-decline-preceded-vaccines-still-need-jabs-finish-the-job/

Following patterns from previous pandemics, the precipitous decline in new cases of Covid-19 started well before a meaningful number of people had been vaccinated.

Daily Covid Cases

Nearly 50 years ago, medical sociologists John and Sonja McKinlay examined death rates from 10 serious diseases: tuberculosis, scarlet fever, influenzae, pneumonia, diphtheria, whooping cough, measles, smallpox, typhoid, and polio. In each case, the new therapy or vaccine credited with overcoming it was introduced well after the disease was in decline. More recently, historian Thomas McKeown noted that deaths from bronchitis, pneumonia, and influenza had begun rapidly falling 35 years before the introduction of new medicines that were credited with their conquest.

These historical analyses are relevant to the current pandemic.

New cases of Covid-19 peaked in early January 2021. Since then, cases retreated from more than 300,000 per day on Jan. 8 to around 55,000 on Feb. 21. Vaccines were first given emergency use authorization toward the end of December 2020. By Feb. 21, only 5.9% of Americans had received two shots, yet there had been an 82% decline in new cases.

But even a vaccine that’s 95% effective can’t take full credit if it is introduced on the back of a naturally receding epidemic. Timing is everything.

There are two ways to develop immunity: natural infection and vaccination. The best explanation for declining rates of Covid-19 appears to be previous infections, which vary considerably from state to state.

On 9/18/2022 at 6:34 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Thank GOD we have Biden's epidemiological expertise on hand to declare this.  :facepalm:

I thought the only reason people weren't wearing masks was because some crazy conservative judge struck down the Biden/CDCs mask mandate?

• Haha 1