Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Taro T said:

And that's where it would've been REALLY easy to say though TOTAL vaccinated deaths is larger than total unvacinated deaths; the death rates for unvaccinated is significantly higher than those for the vaxxed.

Could probably parse it even further and find out the majority of those vaxxed deaths were of very high risk individuals vs likely of lower risk individuals among the unwanted group.

When, in the course of this entire pandemic, has anyone differentiated between "quantity" and "rate."

Most reporting I've seen, for two and a half years, purposely confuses the two to score political points.

always a good time seeing the death numbers twisted into pretzels when the jab is involved.

Before the vax, "every death mattered", which is why it was so critical for EVERYONE to get jabbed,  no matter the risk level.

now that the jabbed are dying in droves, let's argue about the statistical presentation of those deaths

instead of focus on the complete failure of the jab

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

always a good time seeing the death numbers twisted into pretzels when the jab is involved.

Before the vax, "every death mattered", which is why it was so critical for EVERYONE to get jabbed,  no matter the risk level.

now that the jabbed are dying in droves, let's argue about the statistical presentation of those deaths

The politics of this has been terrible from day 1.  No doubt of that.

But, the vaccine hasn't been a "complete failure."  It has never been a vaccine by the traditional definition, but it did seem to work like the flu shot for the strain it was designed to counter.

Don't agree with the politics of pushing the booster when we're literally about 20 strains removed from the original which it was designed for and when we are still a year so so away from having the initial long term studies of the vaccine's effects completed.

You continually pushing your theory that the vaccine accomplished absolutely nothing and the virus was already burned out before the vaccine's release really isn't winning you any hearts nor minds.  Presumably you are trying to save people from the ill effects of the vaccine, which is a noble cause; but at best your message is falling on deaf ears.  So, you can continue tilting at windmills, let it go, or change your tactics.  Would recommend either 2 or 3, but you do you.

:beer:

• Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
51 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

You indulge the same bullshit.

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Simple division is now “twisting the numbers into pretzels”? 7 additional deaths in a population with 2 million more people, those are the “droves” we’re talking about here. 

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
30 minutes ago, shrader said:

Simple division is now “twisting the numbers into pretzels”? 7 additional deaths in a population with 2 million more people, those are the “droves” we’re talking about here. 

We're also talking about deaths due to a disease he thinks ended two years ago, so there's that...

34 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We're also talking about deaths due to a disease he thinks ended two years ago, so there's that...

There’s still hope for a few others though. I was hoping for better, but no one did revisit that “they’re hiding miscarriages!” fiasco from last week. 

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
6 minutes ago, shrader said:

There’s still hope for a few others though. I was hoping for better, but no one did revisit that “they’re hiding miscarriages!” fiasco from last week. 

I guess we only have alcohol to blame.

I’m in the process of getting severe disease insurance.  If during the medical questionnaire, they ask me if I’m vaccinated and then increase my premiums because I say yes, then I’ll be worried.

Edited by Nouseforaname
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Taro T said:

But, the vaccine hasn't been a "complete failure."  It has never been a vaccine by the traditional definition, but it did seem to work like the flu shot for the strain it was designed to counter.

That was how I looked at it.

And people do seem to want to rewrite history with all the deaths that were happening in 2020 and how desperate people were. It isn't necessarily the vaccine's rush to market in a terrible situation, it was the attack by the press and social media on other therapeutics or treatments, the lies about masks, lies about scrubbing down surfaces, lockdowns, job losses (due to lockdowns and vax mandates), remote learning and vaccine mandates (especially for those in non-risk age groups)  that were so horrible. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
7 minutes ago, Ann said:

That was how I looked at it.

And people do seem to want to rewrite history with all the deaths that were happening in 2020 and how desperate people were. It isn't necessarily the vaccine's rush to market in a terrible situation, it was the attack by the press and social media on other therapeutics or treatments, the lies about masks, lies about scrubbing down surfaces, lockdowns, job losses (due to lockdowns and vax mandates), remote learning and vaccine mandates (especially for those in non-risk age groups)  that were so horrible. 

Yes.  You’re missing curfews and ArriveCAN but that was just me .

Edited by Nouseforaname

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Something bad must be coming out soon about it... 

And was vilified for not pressuring the FDA even harder.

Jesus, this is the worst retconning ever.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

https://www.outkick.com/first-lady-jill-biden-tests-positive-for-covid-again-after-pfizer-treatment/

Naturally, Biden immediately began treatment with Pfizer’s Paxlovid despite only experiencing what was described as “cold-like symptoms.”

Then, after news that she was “steadily feeling better,” she tested negative a few days ago, ending her “isolation period.”

But in classic Pfizer fashion, she’s now returned to being COVID positive in a “rebound case.”

How does Pfizer manage it? They developed a product that was supposedly “100% effective” in preventing COVID cases, according to the CEO of the company:

Then after that was proven hopelessly wrong, they create a new product that instantly becomes the government promoted standard of care despite the lack of testing for benefits in vaccinated people.

And even after that new product is shown to help contribute to recurring positive tests after apparently recovering from the virus, they receive no criticism in the media or skepticism towards their announcements.

No matter what they do or how dramatically and publicly they fail to deliver on their promises, “experts” and public health officials continue to worship at the altar of Pfizer.

While it’s extremely likely that Jill Biden will experience non-existent to mild symptoms, it was likely before her vaccination doses and boosters and courses of Paxlovid, because newer variants have overwhelmingly been milder than those that came before.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

49 minutes ago, Ann said:

Oh, and we are adding that the "national covid emergency" is how the Biden administration decided to EO student debt. 

well - if the "science experts" around the world and on this site stood up and called out this pandemic for the farce it is and has been, maybe Biden would have far less leeway to extend the "national covid emergency". 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

I guess we only have alcohol to blame.

I’m in the process of getting severe disease insurance.  If during the medical questionnaire, they ask me if I’m vaccinated and then increase my premiums because I say yes, then I’ll be worried.

Insurance is the marker I am watching.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Insurance is the marker I am watching.

Well I’m supposed to do a medical screening soon so I’ll let you know. 

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1