Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

This doesn't make sense. Didn't the CDC basically just come out and suggest they don't care if you are vaxxed or not, please move along and test if you don't feel well?

CDC also said more than a year ago that COVID doesn't persist on surfaces, but I still see people in public places wiping down surfaces with bleach in a holy panic.

People stopped listening years ago.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

CDC also said more than a year ago that COVID doesn't persist on surfaces, but I still see people in public places wiping down surfaces with bleach in a holy panic.

When I see people wiping down surfaces for COVID, even going back to 2020, in the back of my head I hear Ralph Wiggum

anBn

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin

Wedding Singer Yesterday GIFs | Tenor

Also: shit anyone with half a brain knew without being told.

I can't think of very many viruses that can effectively transmit airborne in an outdoor setting (Sin Nombre hantavirus, Lassa, and Machupo spring to mind...but those require that you inhale dust exposed to rat piss, not inhaling droplets or aerosols directly.  Smallpox...but that's an unusually hardy virus).  I can't think of a single coronavirus that's likely to transmit that way.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, devnull said:

When I see people wiping down surfaces for COVID, even going back to 2020, in the back of my head I hear Ralph Wiggum

anBn

Whenever I go to the doctor's office, now they have trays for "clean" and "used" pens.  I always take one from the "used" tray, and get scolded for transmitting COVID, and reply "The CDC announced in April of 2001 that COVID isn't transmitted by fomites...FOLLOW THE SCIENCE!!!!!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Every so often I see the glove people. They’re hilarious. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
32 minutes ago, shrader said:

Every so often I see the glove people. They’re hilarious. 

Y'know...it's been a while since anyone was arrested for assault breathing.

9 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Y'know...it's been a while since anyone was arrested for assault breathing.

High capacity assault carbon emitters

Nouseforaname

Incredible.

The document cited in the study shows two miscarriages over what seems to be 3645 pages…

Are you sure you trust the source ?

12 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

The document cited in the study shows two miscarriages over what seems to be 3645 pages…

Are you sure you trust the source ?

A section of the document, on page 3643, called Listing of Subjects Reporting Pregnancy After Dose 1, shows that 50 women became pregnant during the trial. However, one must dig through the rest of the large document to learn that 22 of the 50 women suffered “Abortion Spontaneous,” “Abortion Spontaneous Complete,” “Abortion Spontaneous Incomplete,” or “Miscarriage.” [pp. 219, 561, 708, 1071, 1146, 1179, 1349, 1749, 1758, 1806, 1809, 3519, 3526, 3560, 3536, 3537, 3538, 3536, 3547, and 3551.] The adverse events report cut-off date was March 13, 2021, and the FDA received the report from Pfizer on April 1, 2021. Thus, the FDA was aware of the horrifying rate of fetal death by the start of April 2021.

NOTE: 3 sited on pg. 291; 2 cited on pg. 561; 2 cited on page 708; 2 cited on page 1071; 2 cited on page 1146; 3 cited on page 1179; 2 cited on page 1749; 2 on page 1758; 2 on page 1806; 1 on page 1809; 2 on page 3519; 2 on page 3526; 6 on pages 3536, 3537, 3538...

Are you sure you just don't want to believe this?

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Wow 1

Nouseforaname
2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

A section of the document, on page 3643, called Listing of Subjects Reporting Pregnancy After Dose 1, shows that 50 women became pregnant during the trial. However, one must dig through the rest of the large document to learn that 22 of the 50 women suffered “Abortion Spontaneous,” “Abortion Spontaneous Complete,” “Abortion Spontaneous Incomplete,” or “Miscarriage.” [pp. 219, 561, 708, 1071, 1146, 1179, 1349, 1749, 1758, 1806, 1809, 3519, 3526, 3560, 3536, 3537, 3538, 3536, 3547, and 3551.] The adverse events report cut-off date was March 13, 2021, and the FDA received the report from Pfizer on April 1, 2021. Thus, the FDA was aware of the horrifying rate of fetal death by the start of April 2021.

Did you download the document ? 

Also, 25% of women lose their child in the first trimester, historically.

Edited by Nouseforaname

2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Not only downloaded, but cited the pages with more than the two that you think you found.

And by my math, 44% is quite a bit higher than 25%, but hey...I'm sure it's just made up shit to get clicks.

Nouseforaname
16 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Not only downloaded, but cited the pages with more than the two that you think you found.

And by my math, 44% is quite a bit higher than 25%, but hey...I'm sure it's just made up shit to get clicks.

My search on adobe wasn’t finding anything until I looked at the specific pages. My bad.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

So what's another 19% more? Is that your argument?

Nouseforaname
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

No, my point is that the link lacks context.  Miscarriage happens often and for many reasons, it’s difficult to derive what the actual cause is. 

Deranged Rhino
18 minutes ago, Ann said:

He's a big brain thinker, Ann. Anything he hears that runs contrary to what he was told and programmed to think is immediately ridiculed and mocked. 

Then when he discovers he was wrong, he shrugs and goes on to his next crusade. Or doubles down like above. 

It's how all independent thinkers act. 😉 

Edited by Deranged Rhino

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

He's a big brain thinker, Ann. Anything he hears that runs contrary to what he was told and programmed to think is immediately ridiculed and mocked. 

Then when he discovers he was wrong, he shrugs and goes on to his next crusade. Or doubles down like above. 

It's how all independent thinkers act. 😉 

Or I admitted my mistake?

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
6 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Or I admitted my mistake?

20 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

No, my point is that the link lacks context.  Miscarriage happens often and for many reasons, it’s difficult to derive what the actual cause is. 

Sure. Then doubled back down. 

Because you're a HUGE brain that is impervious to conditioning and programming. At least that's what you tell yourself as you continue your transformation into the Tibs of this board. 

Nouseforaname
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Sure. Then doubled back down. 

Because you're a HUGE brain that is impervious to conditioning and programming. At least that's what you tell yourself as you continue your transformation into the Tibs of this board. 

I explained why I challenged the study.  What I said isn’t inaccurate about miscarriages.

Your hate is very strong.  You should probably walk away from referring to me and vice versa because it really does bring out the worst in you.