Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Nouseforaname
47 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I already have.  You dismissed it as me being "sheeple" and a "shill."

And refused to discuss the topic, just as you accuse everyone else of doing to you.

If you're interested, go back and read everything I've already posted on the subject.  I've no need to repeat myself for the likes of you.

I’ll do his homework for him

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

I’ll do his homework for him

But that doesn't count, because my screen name isn't "Tyler Durden."

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

But that doesn't count, because my screen name isn't "Tyler Durden."

Crap throwing Tyler durden.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

Crap throwing Tyler durden.

And hey, let's not forget this post

And this one

And this one...

And this one...

That just about covers the VAERS argument...again.  Looks like we're going to do this every year.

• Cheers 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

And hey, let's not forget this post

And this one

And this one...

And this one...

That just about covers the VAERS argument...again.  Looks like we're going to do this every year.

Shilling as far as I could tell.

Crap Throwing Clavin
27 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Shilling as far as I could tell.

If only I had Tyler Durden at Zerohedge to confirm it.

Nouseforaname
23 minutes ago, devnull said:

If you were shilling rudely, would you be curt shilling?

I’ll give you a 50,000 shillings if you tell me the answer.

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Did you by any chance come across the phrase “hit by bus” when you were skimming through VAERS? That’s my favorite hypothetical when I talk about stuff like this. 

6 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

I’ll give you a 50,000 shillings if you tell me the answer.

How many Mike Pence's are there in a Curt Shilling?

My #1 issue with the "Ignore the VAERS reports" crowd is that is also useful info by the professionals. My daughter just had our first grandchild. Her OBGYN asked her if she had been vaccinated when she was found to be pregnant. She said 1st dose. He DR told her no more for now. When asked why she told her I don't like what I am seeing in the VAERS reports. her exact words. My daughter asked me what that was and I sent her some info.  I know 2 different DR's that although they are getting the vaccine as it is mandatory strongly urge their patients to "carefully consider and read the reports". Im not anti vax for anyone else. Get all the shots you want. Its your body.  Just anti for me. FWIW.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

10 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

My #1 issue with the "Ignore the VAERS reports" crowd is that is also useful info by the professionals. My daughter just had our first grandchild. Her OBGYN asked her if she had been vaccinated when she was found to be pregnant. She said 1st dose. He DR told her no more for now. When asked why she told her I don't like what I am seeing in the VAERS reports. her exact words. My daughter asked me what that was and I sent her some info.  I know 2 different DR's that although they are getting the vaccine as it is mandatory strongly urge their patients to "carefully consider and read the reports". Im not anti vax for anyone else. Get all the shots you want. Its your body.  Just anti for me. FWIW.

He’s not saying to ignore it. He’s saying to know what you’re looking at.

• Like 1
  • O Rly 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Hedge said:

A $10.3 million class action lawsuit?  So they're each getting a fraction of a penny?

Deranged Rhino

It's always been about the virus, and your health. It's never been about control, politics, and limiting your voice and ability to dissent. 

• Angry 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

It's always been about the virus, and your health. It's never been about control, politics, and limiting your voice and ability to dissent. 

It was originally about the virus, and public health.

But like most government actions, it perpetuates for reasons of bureaucratic control long after the need has passed.

• Cheers 3

Deranged Rhino
16 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

It was originally about the virus, and public health.

But like most government actions, it perpetuates for reasons of bureaucratic control long after the need has passed.

The more we see, the harder that becomes to believe. Though the second part is unquestionably true 99.99% of the time.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This doesn't make sense. Didn't the CDC basically just come out and suggest they don't care if you are vaxxed or not, please move along and test if you don't feel well?

• Like 2