Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Just now, shrader said:

mom not sure why that even matters, but the answer is me. 

my rule of thumb is that the second anyone starts throwing out the right/left conservative/liberal labels, they’re not looking for a conversation. They’re just looking to bitch and moan. 

You daid the other side is evil and my side can do no wrong. Which side is what I asked.

7 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

You daid the other side is evil and my side can do no wrong. Which side is what I asked.

Did you not read a single other word that I said in the past couple posts? I honestly have no idea how to respond to this, you know, not attacking the poster and all. 

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

You do know that they really don't write their own articles right? Aside from opinion pieces it's largely a news aggregate.

A lot of what they aggregate is their own articles.  And when they "aggregate" outside articles, they usually get them wrong.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
29 minutes ago, shrader said:

I’m not sure why that even matters, but the answer is me. 

my rule of thumb is that the second anyone starts throwing out the right/left conservative/liberal labels, they’re not looking for a conversation. They’re just looking to bitch and moan. 

Spoken just like a liberal.  

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, shrader said:

I’m not sure why that even matters, but the answer is me. 

Bitching and moaning is allowed here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

2 years after Covid-19 burned out 

but better late than never

You're really desperate to get someone - anyone -to agree with you on this, aren't you?  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/cdc-says-people-exposed-covid-no-longer-need-quarantine-deemphasizes-regular-testing-except

For more than a year, Uttar Pradesh has been kicking the ass of every western nation in dealing with Covid and they did it with simple, effective early treatment packages that looked like this:

The kit included:

• Ivermectin
  • Azithromycin (Z-pac)
  • Doxycycline
  • Zinc
  • Vitamins D & C

Dr. Pierre Kory recently penned an exquisitely good piece on exactly how Uttar Pradesh accomplished their astonishing feat. It all began with a leader who was unafraid to begin by rooting out corruption:

The Miracle Not-Heard Around The World: The Success of Uttar Pradesh

Uttar Pradesh (UP) is a state in the north of India with a population of 231 million people. It’s the home of the Taj Mahal. If it were a country, it would be the sixth largest in the world.

In my view, the foundation of UP’s historic achievement rests on the integrity of its Chief Minister (CM) Yogi Adityanath. He is a Hindu monk and known for his policy of zero tolerance against corruption. The importance of this quality cannot be overstated, especially given the last 2 years of unceasing corruptions of medical science and public health policy that continuously emerge each day.

Since taking office as CM over three and half years ago, he took action against 775 corrupt officials in UP from the Indian Administrative Service and the Indian Police Service. His leadership during COVID should serve as a historically inspiring example to politicians. They should take note of how honest, forthright policies designed with the singular goal of serving and protecting the public good can succeed in politics.

In March of 2020, Yogi Adityanath convened (and chaired throughout) a committee of 11 senior government officials tasked with managing different aspects like surveillance and contact tracing, testing and treatment, sanitization, containment, enforcement, doorstep delivery, issues of migrants, communication strategy etc. 

Note that UP started out strong right from the beginning. Early on in the pandemic, in March 2020, taking the lead from India’s national protocol, UP immediately adopted hydroxychloroquine for use in prevention of COVID for all its Health Care Workers as well as household contacts of all laboratory confirmed cases.

Recall that HCQ’s promise in treatment had been known since the original SARS pandemic, a fact long ago highlighted by Anthony Fauci. Yet in COVID, when its threat to Pharma as an effective treatment became reality, Fauci essentially led the first Disinformation campaign against a repurposed drug in the pandemic. His campaign is described in RFK Jr’s book, The Real Anthony Fauci in the deeply referenced first section of Chapter 1, called “Killing Hydroxychloroquine.”

Then, in August 2020, UP broke from the Feds and switched their protocol to ivermectin after an “experiment” in UP’s Agra, a city of 1.6 million inhabitants. The head of the state’s Rapid Response Team units, Dr. Anshul Pareek, had decided to conduct a study of ivermectin as a preventive agent based on a report from a veterinarian (to be fair, it was also based on other promising clinical reports in humans).

UP immediately started administering ivermectin to close contacts of positive cases in the district and noticed profoundly positive results. Based on these observations, the state health authorities gave the green light to use off-label ivermectin not only in prevention… but in treatment. This was their protocol for use of ivermectin:

1. Close contacts of COVID-19 patients
  2. Health care workers
  3. General care of COVID-19 patients

Notice that UP’s government did what my colleagues and I had been imploring since the pandemic began. Employ a risk/benefit decision-making analysis in an emergency. Like you do in war. Even if the view was that the clinical trials evidence for HCQ or IVM was “insufficient,” the evidence for harm was near nil, while the evidence for harm of widespread untreated COVID was obviously catastrophic.

Source – Pierre Kory Substack

https://www.zerohedge.com/medical/cdc-admits-it-gave-false-information-about-covid-19-vaccine-surveillance

Heart Inflammation

The Epoch Times in July submitted a FOIA, or a request for non-public information, to the CDC for all reports from a team that was formed to study post-vaccination heart inflammation by analyzing reports submitted to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), a system run by the CDC and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.

The CDC not only said that the team did not conduct any abstractions or reports through October 2021, but that “an association between myocarditis and mRNA COVID-19 vaccination was not known at that time.”

That statement was false.

Clinical trials of the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines detected neither myocarditis nor pericarditis, two types of heart inflammation. But by April 2021, the U.S. military was raising the alarm about post-vaccination heart inflammation, and by June 2021, the CDC was publicly acknowledging a link.

The CDC previously corrected the false statement but did not say whether its teams had ever analyzed VAERS reports.

In reference to myocarditis abstraction from VAERS reports—this process began in May 2021 and continues to this date,” the CDC spokeswoman said in an email.

The CDC has still not released the results of analyses.

Data Mining

The CDC promised in January 2021 that it would perform a specific type of data mining analysis on VAERS reports called Proportional Reporting Ratio (PRR). But when Children’s Health Defense, a nonprofit, asked for the results, the CDC said that “no PRRs were conducted by the CDC” and that data mining “is outside of th[e] agency’s purview.”

Asked for clarification, Dr. John Su, who heads the CDC’s VAERS team, told The Epoch Times in an email that the CDC started performing PRRs in February 2021, “and continues to do so to date.”

The CDC is now saying that both the original response and Su’s statement were false.

The agency didn’t start performing PRRs until March 25, 2022, the CDC spokeswoman said. The agency stopped performing them on July 31, 2022.

The spokeswoman said it “misinterpreted” both Children’s Health Defense and The Epoch Times.

Children’s Health Defense had asked for the PRRs the CDC had performed from Feb. 1, 2021, through Sept. 30, 2021. The Epoch Times asked if the response to the request was correct.

The spokeswoman said the CDC thought “data mining” referred only to Empirical Bayesian (EB) data mining, a different type of analysis that the Food and Drug Administration has promised to perform on VAERS data.

“The notion that the CDC did not realize we were asking about PRRs but only data mining in general is simply not credible, since our FOIA request specifically mentioned PRRs and their response also mentioned that they did not do PRRs. They did not say ‘data mining in general,'” Josh Guetzkow, a senior lecturer at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem who has been working with Children’s Health Defense, told The Epoch Times via email.

There is also no credible reason why they waited until March 31, 2022, to calculate PRRs, unless it was in response to our initial FOIA filed in December 2021, which was rejected on March 31, 2022—the same day they say they began their calculations. It means the CDC was not analyzing VAERS for early warning safety signals for well over a year after the vaccination campaign began—which still counts as a significant failure,” he added.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

When has that changed?

It hasn't. 

It's just how he changes up his rants from time to time.  This probably means we're off his "COVID ended in 2019" rant for a while.

• Like 1

On 8/12/2022 at 6:16 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Are we back to you not understanding what VAERS is?

I watched 9 hours of physicians and medical experts today bring a lot of VAERS info into the conversation. When the 3 letter organizations cant be trusted you trust the people. 

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

so help us understand how

VAERS is not a tool created by the medical industry to pretend to the masses that they are monitoring bad things being caused by the 100% safe vaxes created by Big Pharma.

Any one paying attention knows the system sucks and is totally worthless.

The CDC just admitted this fact.

so fix it

Maybe if more people were aware and complained, the medical industry would be held to higher standards, like Big Pharma haveing liability exposure for the death and destrucion caused by their 100% safe vaxes.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

so help us understand how

I already have.  You dismissed it as me being "sheeple" and a "shill."

And refused to discuss the topic, just as you accuse everyone else of doing to you.

If you're interested, go back and read everything I've already posted on the subject.  I've no need to repeat myself for the likes of you.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Id actually like to hear an explanation on what we think an association means.