Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

https://elquanah.com/2022/07/29/riccardo-bosi-real-reasons-underdeveloped-countries-unaffected-by-covid-mental-health-astronomy-and-spirituality/

Epoch Times Photo

Help from Helminths

According to these researchers, the absence of intestinal worms, also known as helminths, among people in high-income countries compromises their health, making them more prone to severe COVID infections.

Ivermectin-Improved Outcomes

Another reason that Africa has fared so much better than Europe and America may be the widespread use of ivermectin, according to a team of researchers in Colombia.

While ivermectin remains controversial, clinicians around the world have reported excellent outcomes using ivermectin as part of an early treatment protocol.

Measures That Made Things Worse

The counties with mask mandates experienced 50 percent more COVID-19 deaths than the mask-free counties.

As Zacharias Fögen, a doctor based in Germany, explained in this study, people wearing masks unconsciously preserved droplets from the virus within their facemasks and re-inhaled them into their lungs.

So, according to Dr. Fögen, masking actually increases viral load, causing people to re-breathe particles that the respiratory tract has already purposely removed.

Social Distancing Harms Our Systems

Dr. Byram Bridle, an immunologist from the University of Guelph in Canada told a reporter for The Guardian that socially isolating children limits their exposure to the natural world, which is full of microbes that help the immune system grow stronger.

People forced to socially distance lack microbes and are more at risk of suffering from an array of inflammatory diseases upon coming out of isolation.

The Virus Versus Vaccines

As explained in an article by Dr. Joseph Mercola, author of “The Truth About COVID-19” and a health practitioner who has been closely scrutinizing pandemic data, vaccination rates in Sub-Saharan Africa are less than 6 percent. Despite making up over 17 percent of the world’s population, Africa contributes only 3 percent to the global COVID-19 death total.

The unintended negative effects of high vaccination rates in developed countries like the United States are frightening. As of July 15th, 2022, there have been 1,350,947 adverse events reported to the CDC and the FDA via VAERS, the Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System

The ivermectin part of this I can attest to, and add too. About a year ago I was able to get my hands on some and started taking 12mg a week prophylactically. In that time, I have been in direct contact with people that had Covid, and I never developed even minor symptoms. 

But there was something else.... My knees had begun having some pretty bad arthritis flare-ups and about the  3rd week taking Ivermectin I noticed the flare-ups were gone. I googled then, Ivermectin and arthritis and low and behold.... Over the year, no Covid, and no arthritis... 

• Like 6
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 2

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/rand-paul-congress-not-allowed-know-about-top-secret-gain-function-research-committee

Paul noted that according to scientists who testified on Capitol Hill yesterday, “the committee that is supposed to review these viruses is secret.”

“We don’t know the names. We don’t know that they ever meet, and we don’t have any records of their meetings,” the Senator reiterated, adding “It’s top-secret. Congress is not allowed to know. So whether the committee actually exists, we’re uncertain.”

“So we learned a lot of things, but I think we reconfirmed that Dr. Fauci is not being honest with us,” Paul urged, adding “Yes, the NIH funded gain-of-function research. Yes, it was dangerous. And yes, nobody looked over this. Nobody reviewed the research. Yes, a million people died. And there still seems to be a significant lack of curiosity on the part of Democrats.”

• Like 1

The Satan strikes again

Florida will not declare a state of emergency over monkeypox, DeSantis says (msn.com)

“Any of the politicians trying to scare you about this, do not listen to their nonsense,” he said. “We’re not going to go back to Fauci in the ’80s trying to tell families they are going to catch AIDS by watching TV together. Anything we deal with from a public health perspective, we are not doing fear. We are going to do facts.”

DeSantis said the states declaring emergencies are going to “abuse those emergency powers to restrict your freedom.” He referenced the restrictive measures some states took during the early days of the COVID pandemic.

One of my besties has Covid for the second time, and it is a bad case. But, she is triple boostered, still wears a mask, etc.  Honestly though, she has two autoimmune diseases so I don’t blame her for her precautions. She has pinned a lot of hopes (she has her next booster scheduled) on the “vaccine,” but it is clearly not preventing her from getting Covid. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, Ann said:

One of my besties has Covid for the second time, and it is a bad case. But, she is triple boostered, still wears a mask, etc.  Honestly though, she has two autoimmune diseases so I don’t blame her for her precautions. She has pinned a lot of hopes (she has her next booster scheduled) on the “vaccine,” but it is clearly not preventing her from getting Covid. 

I hope your bestie gets better soon!

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Ann said:

tel her to take Ivermectin.

she will be better within 48 hours

• Like 1

100% safe and 95% efective

https://mohodgeministries.substack.com/p/the-uk-gov-quietly-published-a-report

A report that was quietly published by the UK Government, just hours before Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced his resignation, reveals that Covid-19 deaths have risen dramatically among the triple vaccinated population in England over the past couple of months whilst declining drastically among the unvaccinated population.

With the most recent figures showing the vaccinated population in England accounted for a shocking 94% of all Covid-19 Deaths in April and May, and 90% of those deaths were among the triple/quadruple vaccinated population.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F954c5bf5-041c-4698-8a44-1a5ffb80e754_639x516.png

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fdca48e26-dbe2-4098-aab1-559cdb7b3856_639x517.png

• Like 1

without the jabs, I would have died

- from the Sheeple Book of Truth

https://mohodgeministries.substack.com/p/the-aftermath-of-the-covid-shots

The Great Lie

In early 2021, Vice President Kamala Harris, among many others, publicly urged everyone to get the COVID jab, which she promised was “safe and effective.” We’re called to love our neighbors, “and getting vaccinated is truly an extension of that,” Harris insisted.

At best, she was misinformed. At worst, she lied. The facts are that the COVID shot is the most dangerous drug in the history of modern medicine, and these dangers were foreseen and predicted by many respected and well-educated doctors and scientists. Alas, their voices were censored — in some cases, it appears, at the direction of the White House administration itself.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• “mRNA ‘Vaccine’ Genocide 2021-2022: Testimonies from the Victims and Medical Staff,” tells the stories of people around the world who have been injured by the COVID jab

• Their struggle, their pain, their deaths deserve to be acknowledged for what they are — the result of medical malfeasance, regulatory corruption and societal “mass formation” insanity driven by media fearmongering and outright lies

• A common thread in these stories is the consistent dismissal by the medical community. Even in cases where the doctors do suspect a COVID jab injury, they still have no idea how the symptoms are caused or how to treat them, so they just send the victims home. Successful treatments appear to be extremely rare, which adds insult to injury

• The COVID shot is the most dangerous drug in the history of modern medicine, and these dangers were foreseen and predicted by many respected and well-educated doctors and scientists, whose voices were censored

• All-cause mortality by time is the most reliable measure from which we can detect true catastrophic events, and all-cause mortality started spiking AFTER the COVID jabs were rolled out. These increases also correlate to a nation’s COVID jab rate

If you or someone you love still does not understand the risks of the COVID jab, watch the video “mRNA ‘Vaccine’ Genocide 2021-2022: Testimonies from the Victims and Medical Staff,” above.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

100% safe and 95% efective

https://mohodgeministries.substack.com/p/the-uk-gov-quietly-published-a-report

A report that was quietly published by the UK Government, just hours before Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced his resignation, reveals that Covid-19 deaths have risen dramatically among the triple vaccinated population in England over the past couple of months whilst declining drastically among the unvaccinated population.

With the most recent figures showing the vaccinated population in England accounted for a shocking 94% of all Covid-19 Deaths in April and May, and 90% of those deaths were among the triple/quadruple vaccinated population.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F954c5bf5-041c-4698-8a44-1a5ffb80e754_639x516.png

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fdca48e26-dbe2-4098-aab1-559cdb7b3856_639x517.png

And how many people total are unvaccinated vs. vaccinated?

• Cheers 2

23 minutes ago, Ann said:

She's not wrong...

it's not just that you get sick from covid after the jab.

more important, is that the jab is directing your body to make the spike protein which MAKES you sick from the virus.

not to mention the other wonderful side effects- that the vaxxed just coincidentally suffer from 

but at least the jabs prevented you from dying  (if you were lucky) 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

look it up and let us know

Im surprised you even replied,  but not surprised that you can’t back up absolutely useless raw counts. 

• Cheers 2

1 hour ago, shrader said:

And how many people total are unvaccinated vs. vaccinated?

I saw that chart awhile back in another setting and questioned it as well. After doing some digging, I found the important qualifier of, "per 100K." I also went to the website in question, "UK Office for National Statistics", and could not find the chart in question.

Did Dolan fabricate the chart?

Put into correct context, a completely different picture is painted.

To be clear here, I'm not saying either portrayal is correct, due to the fudging of numbers everywhere today, only pointing out the deceptive nature of the chart. And, I seriously doubt that we will really ever know what the truth really is.

Crap Throwing Clavin
59 minutes ago, shrader said:

Im surprised you even replied,  but not surprised that you can’t back up absolutely useless raw counts. 

He's too busy regaling us with his expertise in microbiology and immunology to educate us on statistics and epidemiology.  

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

He's too busy regaling us with his expertise in microbiology and immunology to educate us on statistics and epidemiology.  

Stop making up words. 

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
50 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I saw that chart awhile back in another setting and questioned it as well. After doing some digging, I found the important qualifier of, "per 100K." I also went to the website in question, "UK Office for National Statistics", and could not find the chart in question.

Did Dolan fabricate the chart?

Put into correct context, a completely different picture is painted.

To be clear here, I'm not saying either portrayal is correct, due to the fudging of numbers everywhere today, only pointing out the deceptive nature of the chart. And, I seriously doubt that we will really ever know what the truth really is.

Both are correct, but Dolan's chart - or his portrayal of it - is what's deceptive.  There's a difference between "quantity" and "rate," and he's strongly implying that "quantity" is "rate."

• Cheers 1