Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/dr-birx-admits-she-and-fauci-made-science-lockdowns-social-distancing

As Fox News' Jesse Waters lays out, Birx admitted in her new book that she and Dr. Anthony Fauci were essentially shooting from the hip when it came to national directives such as "two weeks to stop the spread," and social distancing requirements.

According to Waters, Birx "admitted to making things up," adding that she and Fauci "were lying to the president and to the American people about their COVID protocols."

With the first lie; '15 days to stop the spread' - Birx writes "No sooner had we convinced the Trump administration to implement our version of the two-week shutdown than I was trying to figure out how to extend it."

"Scarf Lady" committed scientific fraud and misled the president and the nation into unnecessary lock-downs and restrictions based on the false presumption that the virus spread among health people (asymptomatic spread) that was disproved by Cao et al Madewell et al.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

well worth the money to his handlers

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/faucis-retirement-pension-will-exceed-president-bidens-salary

Today, Fauci earns a federal salary of $480,654 per year. However, by 2024, Fauci will likely be making $530,000 in salary – an increase of nearly $200,000 since 2014.  

Therefore, we estimate that Fauci’s first year pension payout will exceed $414,000 – more than the salary for the President of the United States ($400,000).

fauci%20salary.jpg?itok=nJM3OzYP

Just sat in a store parking lot and watched a man about 400lbs over weight take 5 grunts to get out of his car with his facemask on. Our issue isnt covid

Edited by Fansince88
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • FANtastic 2

2 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Just sat in a store parking lot and watched a man about 400lbs over weight take 5 grunts to get out of his car with his facemask on. Our issue isnt covid

I've said this before; it would not surprise me even a little bit if we one day find out the Wuhan virus was released by China, with or without the US connection, to take out what can be perceived as the biggest drain of government wallets: the old and the unhealthy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

I've said this before; it would not surprise me even a little bit if we one day find out the Wuhan virus was released by China, with or without the US connection, to take out what can be perceived as the biggest drain of government wallets: the old and the unhealthy.

I will go a step further and say it was to reduce the population period. Nefarious people were involved. 

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

key take away

when you lie, lie with authority

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/birx-admits-covid-19-vaccines-were-never-going-protect-against-infection

A year ago, President Biden told the world during a now infamous CNN townhall that "you're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."

"This is a simple, basic proposition: If you’re vaccinated, you’re not going to be hospitalized, you’re not going to be in an ICU unit, and you’re not going to die," Biden added

“This is one of the most highly-effective vaccines we have in our infectious disease arsenal. And so that’s why I’m very enthusiastic about the vaccine,” Birx said on an ABC podcast at the time.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/day-fauci-reversed-course-february-27-2020

So what was the deal with Fauci & Co – why did they oppose panic and lockdowns until February 27th, then flip to become among their most eager and high-powered proponents?

Fauci’s emails show that, starting at the end of January and into February 2020, he organised a series of secretive video conferences and phone calls because he and his associates suspected the virus may have been genetically modified and leaked from a lab. Yet despite these suspicions, on February 19th the group wrote a letter to the Lancet denouncing the lab leak as a “conspiracy theory”. 

The organiser of the letter was Peter Daszak of the EcoHealth Alliance, one of Fauci’s associates who it later turned out had been funding gain of function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology of exactly the kind that was suspected as being responsible for creating COVID-19. Biologist Nick Patterson notes a grant application from EcoHealth Alliance to DARPA (the research agency of the U.S. Department of Defence), of which he says, “as far as I can make out, the plan here was for WIV to collect live virus, ship it to the USA, have U.S. scientists genetically modify the virus, and then ship modified virus… back to China”.

In light of information like this and Fauci & Co’s preoccupation during February 2020 with the origin of the virus, culminating in their cynical effort to suppress the claims of lab leak and genetic modification, I surmise that their major motivation was to cover themselves for the possibility that they and their research fields would be held responsible for the virus. Initially this took the form of suppressing the lab leak theory while also playing down the threat from the virus, which they would have been keen to be as uneventful as possible. But why then the flip to panic mode after February 27th? Did the WHO backing lockdowns on February 24th change the equation, so it was no longer deemed viable or good cover to oppose the new approach? The path of least resistance in other words. A related question is whether they were genuinely persuaded that the measures would be effective or if they retained an unspoken scepticism. If they did retain any scepticism there’s been precious little sign of it since March 2020.

Overall, I see no indication of a grand plan from the earliest days in which all are working from a common script to a common goal. Instead, I see various groups with their own agendas, interests and fears. It’s clear that, following Aylward’s team’s visit, China managed to capture the WHO and bring it on board with championing lockdowns. However, the motives of everyone besides China are largely opaque. Why did Aylward become China’s biggest fan – was he threatened or bribed or just duped and naïve? Why exactly did Lombardy regional health chief Giulio Gallera respond to the first cases in his region by imposing a Chinese-style lockdown even before the WHO had backed them? Why did Fauci flip on February 27th? What about curious figures like Deputy National Security Advisor Matt Pottinger, highlighted by Michael Senger, who despite being a known China critic, was a major alarmist influence within the White House from the get-go, drawing on mysterious ‘contacts in China’ to call for panic and restrictions as early as January?

What drove each of these people to get behind the closing down of society as the ‘solution’ to a respiratory virus? We can largely see now who did what and when. What’s mainly missing is the why.

https://blog.nomorefakenews.com/2021/12/08/smoking-gun-fauci-states-covid-pcr-test-has-fatal-flaw-confession-from-the-beloved-expert/

July 16, 2020, podcast, “This Week in Virology”: Tony Fauci makes a point of saying the PCR COVID test is useless and misleading when the test is run at “35 cycles or higher.” A positive result, indicating infection, cannot be accepted or believed.

Too many cycles, and the test will turn up all sorts of irrelevant material that will be wrongly interpreted as relevant.

That’s called a false positive.

What Fauci failed to say on the video is: the FDA, which authorizes the test for public use, recommends the test should be run up to 40 cycles. Not 35.

Therefore, all labs in the US following the FDA guideline are knowingly or unknowingly participating in fraud. Fraud on a monstrous level, because…

Millions of Americans are being told they are infected with the virus on the basis of a false positive result, and…

The total number of COVID cases in America—which is based on the test—is a gross falsity.

The lockdowns and other restraining measures are based on these fraudulent case numbers.

Let me back up and run that by you again. Fauci says the test is useless when it’s run at 35 cycles or higher. The FDA says run the test up to 40 cycles, in order to determine whether the virus is there. This is the crime in a nutshell.

“Hello, America, you’ve been tricked, lied to, conned, and taken for a devastating ride. On the basis of fake science, the country was locked down.”

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
59 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Bots are kicking in for the next lockdown we all expect before the November elections anyway...

h7eBfXrkp53X.jpeg

I can't wait to see Musk present that as evidence in his Twitter acquisition trial...

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Cinga said:

Bots are kicking in for the next lockdown we all expect before the November elections anyway...

h7eBfXrkp53X.jpeg

Do not comply!!!

• Wow 1
  • Applause 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Point of note: the SF gay community fought against every public health measure to stop the spread of AIDS that was suggested in the early '80s, calling them oppressive and homophobic.

They're not going to accept prophylactic measures now.  Not even after calling for the suppression of people who wouldn't take prophylactic measures for COVID.  You can bank on the hypocrisy of liberal San Franciscans.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Point of note: the SF gay community fought against every public health measure to stop the spread of AIDS that was suggested in the early '80s, calling them oppressive and homophobic.

They're not going to accept prophylactic measures now.  Not even after calling for the suppression of people who wouldn't take prophylactic measures for COVID.  You can bank on the hypocrisy of liberal San Franciscans.

Interesting. I had no idea they were fighting against that stigma back then as well. I just remember I was at a sexual peak at that time, and was scared shitless of having random sex, which took a lot of the fun out of my college and post-college living.