Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

When Francis Collins departed as Director of the National Institutes for Health (NIH) in December 2021, his legacy included multiple-millions of dollars in secret royalty payments to himself, prominent colleagues like Dr. Anthony Fauci, and hundreds of other scientists, officials, and researchers working under him.

president with the most expensive White House staff ever, according to data compiled by the Chicago-based non-profit government watchdog, Open The Books (OTB).

Collins is paid $300,000 annually as the Acting Science Adviser to President Joe Biden. The new salary represents a 47 percent increase over the $203,500 annual compensation Collins made as NIH Director for 12 years. All salary figures were obtained by OTB under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) from the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM).

Earlier this year, The Epoch Times first reported that OTB uncovered more than 1,600 NIH officials, scientists, and researchers who received an estimated $350 million in secret royalty payments from sources outside the government that the agency refuses to identify.

The payments were made between 2010 and 2020, including all but a couple of years of Collins’ tenure.

• Angry 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

When Francis Collins departed as Director of the National Institutes for Health (NIH) in December 2021, his legacy included multiple-millions of dollars in secret royalty payments to himself, prominent colleagues like Dr. Anthony Fauci, and hundreds of other scientists, officials, and researchers working under him.

president with the most expensive White House staff ever, according to data compiled by the Chicago-based non-profit government watchdog, Open The Books (OTB).

Collins is paid $300,000 annually as the Acting Science Adviser to President Joe Biden. The new salary represents a 47 percent increase over the $203,500 annual compensation Collins made as NIH Director for 12 years. All salary figures were obtained by OTB under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) from the U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM).

Earlier this year, The Epoch Times first reported that OTB uncovered more than 1,600 NIH officials, scientists, and researchers who received an estimated $350 million in secret royalty payments from sources outside the government that the agency refuses to identify.

The payments were made between 2010 and 2020, including all but a couple of years of Collins’ tenure.

"Secret royalty payments."  :classic_laugh:  With links to articles that say "Royalty payments aren't secret."  

You have the brains of a squirrel.  And the squirrel's better off without them.

• Like 1

Fansince88
14 hours ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I'm being coerced by NYS into getting the 2nd booster at work. If I don't, then I have to swab myself twice a week.

So far the air in the room has been negative twice. 

"Someone I know" was forced to do this weekly for work. Over the course of a year the dogs tongue tested positive twice. 

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

There are no places in the world where COVID even exists.  It ended in 2019.  

Stop being such a shill for the homeopathic-industrial complex.

5 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

"Someone I know" was forced to do this weekly for work. Over the course of a year the dogs tongue tested positive twice. 

cantalopes, bananas and fence posts

all in danger of dying from the virus

I  liked the author's name

https://iceni.substack.com/p/spartacast-02#details

This is basically SARS. People who suffer from COVID-19 have textbook SARS symptoms.

I can tell you exactly why that’s the case. In early-to-mid-2020, I got together with a number of other independent researchers digging into COVID-19, some of whom are actual biologists and virologists, and by the end of 2020, we’d figured out exactly how COVID-19 kills people.

First of all, in order for someone to be vulnerable to COVID-19, they have to be obese, diabetic, old, hypertensive, and/or African-American. What do all of these groups have in common? They all have endothelial dysfunction. That’s where someone has chronically low nitric oxide levels, redox equilibrium issues, and excess chronic oxidative stress and chronic inflammation in their vascular endothelium, which eventually leads to atherosclerosis, and so on. In obesity, diabetes, and hypertension, endothelial dysfunction is a common finding.

Endothelial dysfunction is everything, when it comes to COVID-19. If you can raise your nitric oxide levels and improve your endothelial health by engaging in chronic exercise, increasing your intake of dietary nitrate, Vitamin D, and antioxidant substrates like cysteine and selenium, you should do it. There is no magic pill for endothelial health. The cure for endothelial dysfunction is called daily jogging. So, what did the authorities do for COVID-19? They locked people down inside their homes, with no sunlight, and they encouraged sedentary behavior, which makes your vascular endothelium unhealthy, which, in the aggregate, makes people more vulnerable to COVID-19.

Now, is COVID-19 super-lethal? No, absolutely not. The mortality rate of COVID-19 is highly age-stratified, which is exactly what you would expect to see in a virus that causes more severe illness in people with endothelial dysfunction, given how closely endothelial dysfunction is linked to aging

Instead, they’ve pushed barely tested, fraudulent nucleic acid vaccines developed with DARPA grant money and shady venture capital, which make people’s cells express amyloidogenic, inflammatory, genotoxic Spike proteins, prompting the immune system to attack and destroy any cells that the lipid nanoparticles transfect, which would include heart muscle cells, reproductive tissues, the spleen, liver, bone marrow, or basically anywhere that lipid nanoparticles can go, which is everywhere in the body.

Crap Throwing Clavin
24 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

I  liked the author's name

https://iceni.substack.com/p/spartacast-02#details

This is basically SARS. People who suffer from COVID-19 have textbook SARS symptoms.

I can tell you exactly why that’s the case. In early-to-mid-2020, I got together with a number of other independent researchers digging into COVID-19, some of whom are actual biologists and virologists, and by the end of 2020, we’d figured out exactly how COVID-19 kills people.

First of all, in order for someone to be vulnerable to COVID-19, they have to be obese, diabetic, old, hypertensive, and/or African-American. What do all of these groups have in common? They all have endothelial dysfunction. That’s where someone has chronically low nitric oxide levels, redox equilibrium issues, and excess chronic oxidative stress and chronic inflammation in their vascular endothelium, which eventually leads to atherosclerosis, and so on. In obesity, diabetes, and hypertension, endothelial dysfunction is a common finding.

Endothelial dysfunction is everything, when it comes to COVID-19. If you can raise your nitric oxide levels and improve your endothelial health by engaging in chronic exercise, increasing your intake of dietary nitrate, Vitamin D, and antioxidant substrates like cysteine and selenium, you should do it. There is no magic pill for endothelial health. The cure for endothelial dysfunction is called daily jogging. So, what did the authorities do for COVID-19? They locked people down inside their homes, with no sunlight, and they encouraged sedentary behavior, which makes your vascular endothelium unhealthy, which, in the aggregate, makes people more vulnerable to COVID-19.

Now, is COVID-19 super-lethal? No, absolutely not. The mortality rate of COVID-19 is highly age-stratified, which is exactly what you would expect to see in a virus that causes more severe illness in people with endothelial dysfunction, given how closely endothelial dysfunction is linked to aging

Instead, they’ve pushed barely tested, fraudulent nucleic acid vaccines developed with DARPA grant money and shady venture capital, which make people’s cells express amyloidogenic, inflammatory, genotoxic Spike proteins, prompting the immune system to attack and destroy any cells that the lipid nanoparticles transfect, which would include heart muscle cells, reproductive tissues, the spleen, liver, bone marrow, or basically anywhere that lipid nanoparticles can go, which is everywhere in the body.

In March of 2020, I started digging through COVID-19 papers and SARS papers, and I quickly discovered a number of very interesting things that the media were not reporting on at the time. SARS-CoV-2 is a very close genetic relative of SARS. The pathology is very similar, as well. A lot of scientists made the mistake of going after COVID-19 with a sort of blank-slate approach, and part of that had to do with the name the WHO went with for the virus. COVID-19 made it sound completely novel, when it wasn’t. This is basically SARS. People who suffer from COVID-19 have textbook SARS symptoms.

This is news?  This is why everyone panicked in March of 2020...because COVID was obviously related to SARS.

It's a monument to your ignorance that you treat this as a revelation.

Nouseforaname
38 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

This is news?  This is why everyone panicked in March of 2020...because COVID was obviously related to SARS.

It's a monument to your ignorance that you treat this as a revelation.

Which is why it’s called SARS COV2. 😂😂😂

Genius.

Edited by Nouseforaname

Crap Throwing Clavin
48 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Which is why it’s called SARS COV2. 😂😂😂

Genius.

It's probably near the start of this thread where I said they should have named two diseases - COVID, which is the straightforward viral infection, and COVID-ARDS, which is the acute respiratory phase that puts you in the hospital and kills you.

Calling everything COVID led to everyone getting the impression they'd die if they got it, which adversely impacted the overall public health response. 

And most of that idiocy came from people wanting to gainsay Trump at every turn.  :wallbash:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

because nobody wants to call out the stupidity of creating vaxes with the spike protein of a 2 year defunct virus.

but not to worry, to save costs, the spike protein is now produced in insects and combined with some bark extract from the Soapbark tree

how anyone continues to sign up for these jabs beyond me

https://breaking911.com/breaking-fda-authorizes-emergency-use-of-novavax-covid-19-vaccine/

The vaccine contains the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and Matrix-M adjuvant. Adjuvants are incorporated into some vaccines to enhance the immune response of the vaccinated individual. The spike protein in this vaccine is produced in insect cells; the Matrix M-adjuvant contains saponin extracts from the bark of the Soapbark tree that is native to Chile.

More than 260,000 Troops Not Fully Vaccinated, Many Face Discharge Under Biden Administration Mandate

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/13/more-260000-troops-not-fully-vaccinated-many-face-discharge-under-biden-administration-mandate/

This is a few more than the 600 discharged for refusing the jab. So now what is Biden going to do? Not like you can discharge or discipline that many of your forces unless you want to cripple the nation more

• Angry 1
  • Boo 1

Nouseforaname
25 minutes ago, Cinga said:

More than 260,000 Troops Not Fully Vaccinated, Many Face Discharge Under Biden Administration Mandate

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/07/13/more-260000-troops-not-fully-vaccinated-many-face-discharge-under-biden-administration-mandate/

This is a few more than the 600 discharged for refusing the jab. So now what is Biden going to do? Not like you can discharge or discipline that many of your forces unless you want to cripple the nation more

Is vaccination usually a requirement for serving ?

21 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Military requires several vaccinations and immunizations

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, devnull said:

Military requires several vaccinations and immunizations

So why is this any different ? I’m not pro mandate but I’m just questioning why it was never an issue before.

19 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

There are some but it's like the required ones to travel but they are all tested and used for decades. Last untested one they tried on the military was for Swine Flu and that blew up in their faces 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1