Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Zerohedge is essentially, outside of the random authored piece, a news aggregator. They promote alternative news articles that do not share the main stream's perspective. 

One can choose to shoot the messenger or to address the content of a promoted article.

Love 'em or hate 'em, they do offer glimpses of a perspective(s) not readily available to the unwashed (or is that washed?) (m)asses.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I’ve never seen you take on the content on the lone site you do attack.

You’re engaging in an Ad Hominem fallacy.

I have.   And from Spartacus, I'm invariably met with ad hominem fallacies.  For example: being called a shill and sheeple when I address, three times, the content of his statements that "COVID burned itself out in 2020."

I'm not complaining...but the physician needs to heal himself first.

• FANtastic 2

Nouseforaname
42 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Zerohedge is essentially, outside of the random authored piece, a news aggregator. They promote alternative news articles that do not share the mains stream's perspective. 

One can choose to shoot the messenger or to address the content of a promoted article.

Love 'em or hate 'em, they do offer glimpses of a perspective(s) not readily available to the unwashed (or is that washed?) (m)asses.

Oh I haven’t ever addressed the asshat ? Funny because as Tom said, I’m called a shill and then he repeats the same bullshit. 

He’s also done this to other posters who have far better knowledge of the subject material than he has.

At one point we all stopped taking tibs seriously, this is the same situation.  

Nouseforaname
20 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I have.   And from Spartacus, I'm invariably met with ad hominem fallacies.  For example: being called a shill and sheeple when I address, three times, the content of his statements that "COVID burned itself out in 2020."

That or “just pop hcq zinc and everything’s going to be alright”.  

.. oh and ivermectin.

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Nouseforaname said:

That or “just pop hcq zinc and everything’s going to be alright”.  

.. oh and ivermectin.

Don't get too wound up about it, though.  Spartacus complains we're engaging in ad hominem attacks when we don't address the substance of his posts...then when we do, engages in ad hominem attacks against us.

It's not worth taking seriously.  

Nouseforaname
22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Don't get too wound up about it, though.  Spartacus complains we're engaging in ad hominem attacks when we don't address the substance of his posts...then when we do, engages in ad hominem attacks against us.

It's not worth taking seriously.  

I don’t I just enjoy mocking him. 

40 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Oh I haven’t ever addressed the asshat ?

When I said, "shoot the messenger", I was referring to Zerohedge (as they are a news aggregator), not any member here.

Which really was in the context of my posting. 

The bickering amongst waring parties is not my concern unless it gets out of hand.

• Haha 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
28 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

😆😆😆 Hilarious.  Believe what you wish.

Provide an example of yourself attacking a mainstream corporate entity in order in order to refute an argument.

Which would, of course, also be an Ad Hom.

And yes, your entire argument is an Ad Hom, as you haven’t refuted the content, but have rejected the content based on the source.

Tom has at least attacked the arguments, which is why I find his Ad Homs, in his exchanges with Spartacus’ Ad Homs, to be palatable.

Edit: I also want to clarify that I am not speaking as a moderator here, at all.

• Haha 1

Nouseforaname
8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Provide an example of yourself attacking a mainstream corporate entity in order in order to refute an argument.

Which would, of course, also be an Ad Hom.

And yes, your entire argument is an Ad Hom, as you haven’t refuted the content, but have rejected the content based on the source.

Tom has at least attacked the arguments, which is why I find his Ad Homs, in his exchanges with Spartacus’ Ad Homs, to be palatable.

Edit: I also want to clarify that I am not speaking as a moderator here, at all.

I’m not going to go through my posting history to find you an example, especially not on my mobile.

Believe again what you wish.  

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, Nouseforaname said:

I’m not going to go through my posting history to find you an example, especially not on my mobile.

Believe again what you wish.  

I’m in a giving mood.

Name me the corporate main stream outlet you have completely dismissed, and I’ll do a search of your posts.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

That's right, people.  My ad hominem attacks can't be dismissed arbitrarily, because they also empirically and substantively address the topic.

I am that good.  Who da man?  I da man.  I always suspected.  :beer:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

covid-19 is gone

along with any utility from the vax built on its spike protein

everything after is the next season's iteration of coronavirus, just like the flu.

in fact, now no worse than flu and cold season

but you keep living and pushing the CDC sponsored claptrap.  

Nouseforaname
19 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

covid-19 is gone

everything after is the next season's iteration of coronavirus, just like the flu.

I heard @Crap Throwing Monkey has a cdc tattoo.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
58 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

covid-19 is gone

So your argument is that COVID-19 burned itself out, and we're now on to COVID-22?  Like the flu?

That's not how COVID works.  That's not how the flu works.  That's not even how microbiology works.  :classic_wacko:

you guys must be right

why else run around jabbing 6 mo olds

of course , they couldn't have gotten approval, unless riding on the emergency approval coattails of the defunct covid-19

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-07-01/covid-propaganda-roundup-shots-tots-they-finally-came-babies

When pressed by Sen. Rand Paul in a Jun 16 Senate hearing, Warlord Fauci didn’t present any evidence of efficacy for the COVID shots in children – only “assumptions”:

Paul (00:09): Are you aware of any studies that show reduction in hospitalization or death for children who take a booster?

[Fauci refuses to directly answer question, repeats talking points citing purported efficacy in the elderly, not children.]

Fauci (2:30): If you look at the data from Israel, the boosts… was associated with a clear-cut clinical effect, mostly in elderly people… but also… in people in their 40s and 50s

Paul: But not in childen.

Fauci: Well… [trails off into talking points, doesn’t refute Paul’s assertion.]

Paul: You’re not willing to be honest with the American people.

Indeed not.

Paul goes on to explain that the only proof that the FDA used to “recommend” (soon to become “mandate” if they get their way) the shots for babies was short-term antibody generation. No long-term study of potential side effects occurred.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

you guys must be right

why else run around jabbing 6 mo olds

of course , they couldn't have gotten approval, unless riding on the emergency approval coattails of the defunct covid-19

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-07-01/covid-propaganda-roundup-shots-tots-they-finally-came-babies

When pressed by Sen. Rand Paul in a Jun 16 Senate hearing, Warlord Fauci didn’t present any evidence of efficacy for the COVID shots in children – only “assumptions”:

Paul (00:09): Are you aware of any studies that show reduction in hospitalization or death for children who take a booster?

[Fauci refuses to directly answer question, repeats talking points citing purported efficacy in the elderly, not children.]

Fauci (2:30): If you look at the data from Israel, the boosts… was associated with a clear-cut clinical effect, mostly in elderly people… but also… in people in their 40s and 50s

Paul: But not in childen.

Fauci: Well… [trails off into talking points, doesn’t refute Paul’s assertion.]

Paul: You’re not willing to be honest with the American people.

Indeed not.

Paul goes on to explain that the only proof that the FDA used to “recommend” (soon to become “mandate” if they get their way) the shots for babies was short-term antibody generation. No long-term study of potential side effects occurred.

In what post have I ever said that children should be given the vaccine you illiterate meathead ?

2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

In what post have I ever said that children should be given the vaccine you illiterate meathead ?

why don't you break your standard procedure and avoid the name calling

why don't you address the content that an untested vax being approved for use in babies who don't need it,

would not be possible if the covid-19 crisis was declared over. 

• Haha 1