Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

yeah- that's what they said about Covid at the beginning, too.

hell- I don't think the CDC ever actually admitted Covid was an aerosolized virus.

They knew and said from the start it was airborne and spread through casual contact.

Hell, they thought it could spread by fomites, and would live for 72 hours on surfaces.  They corrected that April of last year...but you still see people sanitizing surfaces, because no one ever listened. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

They knew and said from the start it was airborne and spread through casual contact.

Hell, they thought it could spread by fomites, and would live for 72 hours on surfaces.  They corrected that April of last year...but you still see people sanitizing surfaces, because no one ever listened. 

seem to recall a big push that the virus was spread by droplets (not aerosol),. which is why masks were pushed and accepted so readily.

if the CDC had been truthful from the beginning, masks would not have become the norm.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Foxx said:

Uh...no?

There's actually been no meaningful change in the rate of sudden, unexplained adult deaths.  But give it a name, and a few reporters looking to make their careers on breaking the "next COVID" will certainly misreport it for you.

• Like 2

Nouseforaname
11 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Uh...no?

There's actually been no meaningful change in the rate of sudden, unexplained adult deaths.  But give it a name, and a few reporters looking to make their careers on breaking the "next COVID" will certainly misreport it for you.

And disclose will happily share it to all the geniuses on social media. 

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Ann said:

Finally!

So they're finally dropping the rule that they claimed was racist when Trump implemented it?

@$$h@l&s.

6 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

How will this affect the curve?

Don't know.  Are we still fearing the new variants are death sentences for 81 year olds or can we start treating this like the flu for most of the population? 

This is a good listen and only a little over 2 minutes. 

https://rumble.com/v18ie08-attorney-robert-barnes-who-represents-brook-jacksons-case-against-pfizer.html

Brook Jackson is the Pfizer whistleblower. Her attorney, Robert Barnes, says that Brook Jackson exposed the fact that the Pfizer clinical trial was riddled with errors and fraudulent and false certifications to the US government.

Pfizer's defense presented in court is that the FDA knew about the fraud and was in on it, therefore, there isn't any fraud.

In short, he basically said that in a court proceeding Pfizer admitted things were fraudulent.

The FDA needs to investigate this admission by Pfizer of fraud, don't you think?

• Cheers 3

3 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

How will this affect the curve?

Depends. Whos the ump? That blind guy who still won't call a strike with a pitch over the middle of the plate, above the knees and below the chest?

• Like 1

Satan strikes again to not buy jabs for kids

but seems nobody has the guts to ask how and why the FDA can even consider any new emergency use authorization for a virus that burned itself out 2 years ago.

any new approvals should go thru normal channels and testing as the current virus is not worse than the flu, no emergency justified 

Florida hospitals, physicians scramble as DeSantis opts out of vaccine order for young kids (msn.com)

Every state except Florida put in an order for young children's doses from the federal government by the Tuesday deadline in anticipation of regulators authorizing use of the vaccines for children under 5 years old, a decision that came from Gov. Ron DeSantis.

The vaccines could be available as soon as this Tuesday if the Food and Drug Administration’s commissioner and the Centers for Disease Control signs off for emergency use in this age group.

Crap Throwing Clavin
22 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

for a virus that burned itself out 2 years ago.

Rate of new cases is actually higher now than it was two years ago.

• Like 2

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Rate of new cases is actually higher now than it was two years ago.

It isn't the same virus as two years ago. Is the vaccine going to work against the current strain? What about the boosters? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

It isn't the same virus as two years ago. Is the vaccine going to work against the current strain? What about the boosters? 

Same virus, different strain.

But I was merely disputing the claim that this somehow "burned out" two years ago.  Leave the ahistorical idiocy to the "follow the science/flatten the curve" retards.  

• Cheers 3

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Same virus, different strain.

But I was merely disputing the claim that this somehow "burned out" two years ago.  Leave the ahistorical idiocy to the "follow the science/flatten the curve" retards.  

I returned last weekend from our annual industry trade show in Vegas. About 20,000 in attendance, which is half the usual crowd. Post-show Covid cases were pretty high, at least in the sense that anyone with a social media account was letting everyone else know they tested positive. 

By Sunday a.m. I had a sore throat and had some minor body aches. No fever. Mostly just a really sore throat. I was over it by yesterday taking vitamins and some naproxen I had laying around to address the aches. I'm unvaccinated.

I know one case is not a story, but pretty much everyone else who cried "Oh my gosh! I got Covid at INFOCOMM!" had the same recovery play out. It's basically just your average, run-of-the-mill virus at this point.