Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Kids' year end dance tonight is being moved outdoors this evening......it's been 55 with a cold breeze and misting all day.  Nice.  Apparently our county with 90% vaccination rates and lots of mask hysteria* is having a COVID spike....and thus even more hysteria.

* driving my older daughter to school this morning I passed three people who were wearing masks while walking or riding a bike....alone.

I saw someone earlier this week in car with their mask off...who put their mask on before opening the car window.  

Just occurred to me: I could probably make a fortune selling COVID masks for cats and dogs.  It's an absolutely asinine concept, that plenty of people are stupid enough to purchase.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Not worried.  Not a hamster.  

I wonder what happens with Ukrainian hamsters?

Crap Throwing Clavin
39 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I wonder what happens with Ukrainian hamsters?

Genetically engineered for combat in Afghanistan.

Kandahar Giant Hamsters.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Genetically engineered for combat in Afghanistan.

Kandahar Giant Hamsters.

As long as they don't turn into Miniature Giant Space Hamsters, we'll be fine.

1 hour ago, devnull said:

MTYuanBn

Please, Miniature Giant Space Hamsters would have scoffed at the pathetic poison, eaten Kirk, and conquered the Klingon Empire.

Instead, Kirk got a dead Tribble shower.

7 hours ago, Koko said:

Instead, Kirk got a dead Tribble shower.

That sounds like something with an entry on Urban Dictionary

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hmmmmmm.

Who gives a shit?  Not even remotely the White House's decision to open or close schools.  Ask a state or local school board rep that question.

57 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Who gives a shit?  Not even remotely the White House's decision to open or close schools.  Ask a state or local school board rep that question.

Money is a motivating factor.  They are already withholding lunch money from schools that don't let boys in girls bathrooms.  This won't be anything different if the people controling the White House decide school lockdowns are the way to go; fed funds will be withheld from school districts that do not comply. This will also disrupt parents who were told they must return to the office, hurting the economy further. 

13 hours ago, Ann said:

Money is a motivating factor.  They are already withholding lunch money from schools that don't let boys in girls bathrooms.  This won't be anything different if the people controling the White House decide school lockdowns are the way to go; fed funds will be withheld from school districts that do not comply. This will also disrupt parents who were told they must return to the office, hurting the economy further. 

Maybe local school boards should figure out how to get by without Fed money in the first place.

• Like 2

election talking points

with no consequences to follow

but what a shock that the CDC/NIH is mandating jabs for which they are getting royalty payments

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/five-gop-senators-seek-info-nih-acting-director-royalty-payments-feds

“We believe that the American taxpayer deserves to know 1) the degree to which government doctors and researchers have a financial interest in drugs and products they support, and 2) whether any relationship exists between federal grants awarded by NIH and royalty payments received by NIH personnel,” the senators told Tabak in a letter that was made public on June 1.

“A 2020 study conducted by the Government Accountability Office (GAO) showed that, in total, 93 NIH patents contributed to 34 FDA-approved prescription drugs, generating roughly $2 billion in royalty payments to the agency between 1991-2019. In 2004 alone, some 900 NIH scientists earned approximately $8.9 million in royalties for drugs and inventions they discovered while working for the government.”

Andrzejewski told The Epoch Times on May 31 that his nonprofit shouldn’t have had to take NIH to court to get the information the five senators are now demanding.

The production of an estimated $350 million in third-party royalty payments to NIH and 1,700 of its scientists is so heavily redacted that it’s nearly impossible to follow the money. NIH is violating the spirit if not the letter of open records law,” Andrzejewski said.

“It shouldn’t take our lawsuit or congressional action to force NIH to comply with basic open government rules. We applaud the actions of the senators on the Homeland Security committee as they remind these unelected career bureaucrats that they work on behalf of the American people.”

for anyone still wearing that mask and thinking it does any good

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/video-fauci-admits-biden-mask-mandate-about-preserving-authority

Appearing on Fox News Wednesday, Anthony Fauci appeared to admit that the Biden administration’s efforts to reinstate mask mandates on planes and trains is about preserving “authority” over public health decisions, not about keeping people safe.

Speaking with Fox host Neil Cavuto, Fauci said “One of the issues, Neil, that I have articulated in the past and I will in the future – it’s less about mandates on the plane than it is about who has the right and the authority and the capability of making public health decisions.”

He continued, “I believe that the Department of Justice is operating on the principle that decisions that are public health decisions belong with the public health agency, in this case, the CDC.”

“So it’s more of a matter of principle of where the authority lies than it is about whether or not there’s gonna be a mandate on a plane or not,” Fauci declared.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1