Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

He won't remember why they are at half staff in less than an hour

You assume that he'll be allowed outside to even notice.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Koko said:

You assume that he'll be allowed outside to even notice.

But they may change the image on the fake window screens behind his desk in the fake Oval Office

• Like 1

IDBillzFan

Can someone tell me why we need more money to throw at something that is killing people at a slower rate than ever?

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Can someone tell me why we need more money to throw at something that is killing people at a slower rate than ever?

Because the big guy needs his 10%, you traitorous, insurrectionist, terrorist, MAGA King-worshipping actual literal super mecha-Nazi, Putin-loving Russian apologist.

Why do you want children to suffer, grandma to die, and hate unicorns? Also, when did you stop beating your wife?

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Koko said:

Because the big guy needs his 10%, you traitorous, insurrectionist, terrorist, MAGA King-worshipping actual literal super mecha-Nazi, Putin-loving Russian apologist.

Why do you want children to suffer, grandma to die, and hate unicorns? Also, when did you stop beating your wife?

I beat my unicorn.

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

you need to answer the question as to what else is in the jab and what is its unreported purpose.

- graphene hydroxide?

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

you need to answer the question as to what else is in the jab and what is its unreported purpose.

- graphene hydroxide?

GTFO with your graphene hydroxide paranoia.

It's miniaturized garden snails.  

On 5/13/2022 at 5:53 PM, Koko said:

With your wife?

Crap Throwing Monkeys can't call it spanking the monkey...

I've been sick since Monday. Two negative tests Monday, two negative tests Tuesday. Felt a lot better Wednesday and tested positive. Still positive today

It's just a cold. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by LB3
  • Sad 1

Fansince88
Just now, LB3 said:

I've been sick since Monday. Two negative tests Monday, two negative tests Tuesday. Felt a lot better Wednesday and tested positive. Still positive today

🤷‍♂️

1st time with it? Second? Vax? Boosted? Need details. Just kidding. How ya feeling today?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

1st time with it? Second? Vax? Boosted? Need details. Just kidding. How ya feeling today?

I added that it's just a cold. Had Covid in February 2020. Got the shot and the booster for work.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan

Does anyone know what vote is expected to happen May 22 that involves WHO and our health care? A business colleague is chatting with friends cryptically on FB, and I'm not sure what it's about beyond the fact that no one sees this coming.

No, I'm not asking him. I'm not even sure how we got connected on FB.

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Does anyone know what vote is expected to happen May 22 that involves WHO and our health care? A business colleague is chatting with friends cryptically on FB, and I'm not sure what it's about beyond the fact that no one sees this coming.

No, I'm not asking him. I'm not even sure how we got connected on FB.

https://www.thedesertreview.com/opinion/columnists/biden-s-amendments-hand-u-s-sovereignty-to-the-who/article_efcbf104-d20b-11ec-b257-b7c86410fc43.html

May 22, World Health Assembly meeting in Geneva.  

Keeping in mind, of course, that that article is crap.  Voting on "Amendments."  Amendments to what?

• Like 1