Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Makes sense. The Democrats painted themselves into a corner with the mask bullshit. Now they get rid of unpopular mandates (which I suspect they wanted to do for awhile), while publicly blaming a GOP Judge to their liberal dipshit base.

Billsandhorns
5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Leading from behind.

Biden to wear mask on flight to New Hampshire

President Biden and others traveling with him will wear a mask on his trip to New Hampshire on Tuesday, despite the federal mask mandate for travel being struck down this week.

“During transit on today’s trip, masking will be required in line with CDC guidance,” the White House told The Hill.

The president is traveling on Air Force One to Portsmouth, N.H., to visit the port authority at Portsmouth Harbor and deliver remarks on the infrastructure law. He will fly back to Joint Base Andrews to return to the White House on Tuesday evening.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

https://thehill.com/news/administration/3272941-biden-to-wear-mask-on-flight-to-new-hampshire/

I call bullshit. They may make the peon reporters wear masks but Joe and his people aren't

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Koko said:

Makes sense. The Democrats painted themselves into a corner with the mask bullshit. Now they get rid of unpopular mandates (which I suspect they wanted to do for awhile), while publicly blaming a GOP Judge to their liberal dipshit base.

Looks like, per usual, the BIden admin isn't sure WTF they're doing.

• Angry 2
  • Facepalm 3

I was flying yesterday and if the amount of people wearing masks is any indication of how the country feels about the mandates, they are done!  I was surprised to witness that around 80 - 90% of people were massless in airports and planes (Orlando, Atlanta, Buffalo). 

edit: MASKless, not MASSless. 

Edited by Dubs
  • Like 4
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Dubs said:

I was flying yesterday and if the amount of people wearing masks is any indication of how the country feels about the mandates, they are done!  I was surprised to witness that around 80 - 90% of people were massless in airports and planes (Orlando, Atlanta, Buffalo). 

Don't know what they're doing flying, if they're already traveling at the speed of light.

Nouseforaname
4 hours ago, Dubs said:

edit: MASKless, not MASSless. 

Hopefully Canada follows suit.  

40 minutes ago, Meazza said:

Hopefully Canada follows suit.  

do you really think His Majesty will give in to those terrorist truckers in Ottawa?

Edited by Cinga

Nouseforaname
15 minutes ago, Cinga said:

do you really think His Majesty will give in to those terrorist truckers in Ottawa?

He already removed the testing requirements for anyone coming into the country after pressure from the travel industry.

Edited by Meazza
  • Like 1

Ya know, maybe people would have had a little more tolerance for wearing masks on airplanes IF that hadn't also come with a requirement to wear them in huge, open airports, in bus terminals, on open air ferries, in the &#%$ing shopping mall that is the SF Ferry Building for cripes sake, and anywhere else they could claim was part of the 'transportation system'.

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Ya know, maybe people would have had a little more tolerance for wearing masks on airplanes IF that hadn't also come with a requirement to wear them in huge, open airports, in bus terminals, on open air ferries, in the &#%$ing shopping mall that is the SF Ferry Building for cripes sake, and anywhere else they could claim was part of the 'transportation system'.

Airplanes have the cleanest air on the planet

Or if they were useful.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Or if they were useful.

They're useful.  They keep people from giving me shit.

That's really all I want.  Peace and quiet and to be left the &#%$ alone.

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I mean besides that.

9 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Or if they were useful.

That too.  Happy to be sitting mask-free at the gate in Des Moines Will be even happier when I get out of Des Moines and get home.

Five people with masks on out of 30 or so sitting here.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Or if they were useful.

I will say I never worried about coffee breath when rushing off to an 8am hair appointment when masks were required at the deadly hair salons.

:classic_dry:

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Headphones work great for that

Crap Throwing Clavin
59 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

Headphones work great for that

Used to.  But it's so much harder to strangle people with a bluetooth connection.

• Haha 2

That too.  Happy to be sitting mask-free at the gate in Des Moines Will be even happier when I get out of Des Moines and get home.

Five people with masks on out of 30 or so sitting here.

Just flew Spokane to Denver, and pretty much no one is wearing a mask anywhere. Some older folks, and your Asians, who were wearing them long before they were required, but if you pay attention to social media and see the nutbags posting how they're going on a plane and wearing double masks because they care about other people, believe me, these people are full-goose-bozo nutbags in their own very small little world.

• Like 2