Happy first day of spring.

Bidens Winter of Death and Destruction is over

It just transitioned to the spring of death and destruction

3 hours ago, devnull said:

Happy first day of spring.

Bidens Winter of Death and Destruction is over

1 hour ago, Billsandhorns said:

It just transitioned to the spring of death and destruction

Personally, I can't wait for the Summer of Recovery XIV... aka Summer of Death and, you know, the thing.

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
13 minutes ago, Koko said:

Personally, I can't wait for the Summer of Recovery XIV... aka Summer of Death and, you know, the thing.

I'm waiting for Summer of Recovery XV: Live Free or Recover Hard, Part X.

3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I'm waiting for Summer of Recovery XV: Live Free or Recover Hard, Part X.

The Director's Cut of that is going to be fantastic.

Ugh.

My kid tested positive for the 'vid today.  He's been out of it since Saturday.  A wet dishrag.

I tried making him go to school yesterday.  Was bitching to Mrs. snafu that he's got to suck it up.

Whoops!

A few years ago, I made him go to school and the next day he was in the hospital with pneumonia. 

Whoops!!

I don't have a great track record with diagnosing my kids.  There's a long line of stories like this. They all could recite them better than me.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, snafu said:

Ugh.

My kid tested positive for the 'vid today.  He's been out of it since Saturday.  A wet dishrag.

I tried making him go to school yesterday.  Was bitching to Mrs. snafu that he's got to suck it up.

Whoops!

A few years ago, I made him go to school and the next day he was in the hospital with pneumonia. 

Whoops!!

I don't have a great track record with diagnosing my kids.  There's a long line of stories like this. They all could recite them better than me.

You think it's bad now, wait until his hair turns red, he triples in height, and starts killing US soldiers in Afghanistan.

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 2

41 minutes ago, snafu said:

Ugh.

Whoops!

Whoops!!

Ivermectin

the sooner, the better

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Ivermectin

the sooner, the better

Although gasoline is just as effective, in vitro, as Ivermectin, and a hell of a lot cheaper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

Ivermectin

the sooner, the better

Dude, I swear by NyQuil. 
And he’s basically fine as it is. His temp is back to normal and whatever congestion he had doesn’t seem to be migrating from his head to his chest.  Though he still has no energy whereas he’s usually bouncing off the walls. 

• Like 3

Nouseforaname
1 hour ago, snafu said:

Dude, I swear by NyQuil. 
And he’s basically fine as it is. His temp is back to normal and whatever congestion he had doesn’t seem to be migrating from his head to his chest.  Though he still has no energy whereas he’s usually bouncing off the walls. 

What? You don’t want to take medical advice from dr zerohedge? How pharmaceutical shill of you.  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Ivermectin

the sooner, the better

Or literally do nothing and you'll be just fine.

Which is what almost all doctors tell you.  Go home and get better.  If you get worse go to the hospital.

29 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Or literally do nothing and you'll be just fine.

Which is what almost all doctors tell you.  Go home and get better.  If you get worse go to the hospital.

under no circumstances do you want to go to the hospital for covid

Crap Throwing Clavin
17 hours ago, Ann said:

Republicans expose 'uncommon' CDC, teachers' union ties on COVID school reopening guidance in report

Republicans accuse Walensky of downplaying the degree to which the CDC departed from past practice to allow AFT to affect the policymaking process

</snip>

AFT spends 80% of its budget on lobbying.  And non-trivial portion of the rest on the Al Shanker Memorial Wine Cellar. 

They're horrible.

John Ioannidis: 'Public Health Officials Need to Declare the End of the Pandemic' (msn.com)\

"By end 2021, probably 73-81% of the global population had been vaccinated, infected or both," he says. Pockets of low immunity, such as in places that pursued zero-COVID policies and/or with limited access to effective vaccines, may persist, causing regional outbreaks, but we will likely never see COVID-19 again trigger a global emergency.

Declaring the pandemic phase of COVID-19 to be concluded means understanding and accepting a new "normal".

"A decrease of COVID-19 deaths back to typical seasonal influenza levels may not necessarily happen in 2022 or even beyond," Ioannidis cautions. "With an increasingly aging global population, "normal" may still correspond to higher death counts... This should not be mistaken as a continued pandemic phase."

Easing out of the pandemic requires a widespread mental shift, as well. This means focusing more on indicators like hospital intensive care admissions to guide policy rather than just infections.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

COVID IS OVER: 

Just 2.15% of U.S. hospital beds are now used for COVID-19 patients.

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/2022/04/01/covid19-hospitalizations-HHS-CDC/9241648839146/

covid-19 was over 2 years ago- by fall of 2020

these so-called variants are just the next year's seasonal flu of coronvirus family

pretty clear that the new variants aren't covid-19 as the covid jab does nothing against them

• Like 1
  • Applause 1