Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

27 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

not exactly death plague XE

sure, the below symptoms are from a  coronavirus, the "common cold"

no way are the below any way similar to covid-19 from 3 years ago

that virus is dead and gone

As BA.2 Continues Rapid Northeast Rise, Here Are COVID Symptoms to Watch For (msn.com)

"So this is the same virus, so SARS Coronavirus 2, so we're seeing the same symptoms," he said.

Still, NBC News reported symptoms associated with BA.2 seem to largely mirror a small number of symptoms commonly reported in omicron infections. Those include:

• Cough
  • Fatigue
  • Congestion
  • Runny Nose

Symptoms sound like spring allergy season

13 hours ago, Ann said:

Yesterday my husband was turning left into a parking lot across a busy street (Transit for the locals).

A car going straight on the other side of the road was going about 20mph taking its sweet old time when at the last second the driver decided to turn on the blinker and make a right into the same parking lot. 

I expected an elderly person, but nope. It was some 30 year-old guy wearing a mask inside his car, driving a Prius.

I looked at my husband and we both started to laugh. It was so many stereotypes, it sounds like I am making it up, but nope. Completely ridiculous, and yet…

Please tell us he was wearing a onesie...

• Haha 3

This is how desperate the left is about keeping you masked up.

They go after the judge -- Trump appointed -- who struck down the ridiculous travel mask mandate.

Read responses. It's incredibly embarrassing, but the majority of Americans are going to be too excited to give any attention to this stupid phucks.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

Damn, am I going to burn another day watching leftists lose their shit all day?

aW5nLmpwZw

I wonder if these clowns realize they're still allowed to wear chin diapers?

• Haha 4

Billsandhorns

2 hours ago, devnull said:

aW5nLmpwZw

I wonder if these clowns realize they're still allowed to wear chin diapers?

They want everyone to be forced to wear them as well

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

airline.jpg.476ebb3e2539e5e52ab78d04a53f5d8e.jpg

TSA could actually issue and enforce their own mask mandate, and it would likely be legal, and certainly not violate the judge's order (which was a narrow - but entirely correct - ruling that the CDC can't pull that sort of bullshit in the federal register.)

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

TSA could actually issue and enforce their own mask mandate, and it would likely be legal, and certainly not violate the judge's order (which was a narrow - but entirely correct - ruling that the CDC can't pull that sort of bullshit in the federal register.)

I was thinking the same. That said, would the TSA being part of the DHS be a federal run company and in violation if they opposed the ruling? I could see where Amtrak and American Airlines could require it and be within their rights as a private entity but not the TSA. Am I wrong and missing something? Or am I just laying out proof that I am a white supremacist?

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Tsa is done with masks

• Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
10 hours ago, Ann said:

I genuinely wonder why.  TSA says you have to take off your shoes and belt to board a plane.  The confiscate nail clippers from carry-ons for safety reasons.  They can tell you to paint yourself blue and dance a jig to fly across the country.  It's definitely within their purview to say "Wear a mask."

• Like 1

Leading from behind.

Biden to wear mask on flight to New Hampshire

President Biden and others traveling with him will wear a mask on his trip to New Hampshire on Tuesday, despite the federal mask mandate for travel being struck down this week.

“During transit on today’s trip, masking will be required in line with CDC guidance,” the White House told The Hill.

The president is traveling on Air Force One to Portsmouth, N.H., to visit the port authority at Portsmouth Harbor and deliver remarks on the infrastructure law. He will fly back to Joint Base Andrews to return to the White House on Tuesday evening.

(Excerpt) Read more at thehill.com ...

https://thehill.com/news/administration/3272941-biden-to-wear-mask-on-flight-to-new-hampshire/

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Leading from behind.

President Biden and others traveling with him will wear a mask on his trip to New Hampshire on Tuesday, despite the federal mask mandate for travel being struck down this week.

“During transit on today’s trip, masking will be required in line with CDC guidance,” the White House told The Hill.

The president is traveling on Air Force One to Portsmouth, N.H., to visit the port authority at Portsmouth Harbor and deliver remarks on the infrastructure law. He will fly back to Joint Base Andrews to return to the White House on Tuesday evening.

https://thehill.com/news/administration/3272941-biden-to-wear-mask-on-flight-to-new-hampshire/

Will the Easter Bunny be going too?

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Leading from behind.

Like Air Force One is at all bound by any sort of mask mandate either way.  :classic_laugh:

• Cheers 1