Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

I’VE SEEN THE LOCKDOWNS AND THE DAMAGE DONE: 

Study reviews COVID-related hospital visitation limits and family stress. 

“Efforts by hospitals to protect people from COVID-19 by restricting them from visiting family members in ICUs may have contributed to a significant increase in stress-related disorders, according to a study led by University of Colorado School of Medicine researchers.”

https://medicalxpress.com/news/2022-04-covid-related-hospital-limits-family-stress.html

Well, I couldn't say goodbye to my dad. 

• Angry 1
  • Sad 3

On 4/23/2022 at 10:25 AM, mead107 said:

I think if you are in legislative or state senate you should not be paid. 
 Same with federal. 

your there to serve the people. 

the salary is the least of the problems

you need to cut off the graft -  all cash and value received from other outside sources, including all trading on stocks by all family members and relatives

also ditch the lifetime super max health plans

• Like 1

Fauci finally admits pandemic is over

just kidding -

jabs for life for everyone

Fauci: US is 'certainly' out of the 'pandemic phase' (msn.com)

"We are certainly right now in this country out of the pandemic phase," Dr. Fauci said during an interview with PBS NewsHour Judy Woodruff, according to a transcript of the interview.

The president’s chief medical advisor then followed his answer up by saying that the U.S. was "not going to eradicate this virus" and that the government should continue to "intermittently vaccinate people," per the transcript.

He suggested that people may have to get vaccinated yearly and "longer" than they might expect in an effort to keep infections as low as possible.

• Haha 1
  • Boo 1

3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

the salary is the least of the problems

you need to cut off the graft -  all cash and value received from other outside sources, including all trading on stocks by all family members and relatives

also ditch the lifetime super max health plans

I don't mind a nominal salary/benies for elected officials (say equal to the average pay in their state/district), but the HUH-YUGE problem is term limits.  No one should ever be eligible to run for re-election, period.

Make POTUS a six year term -- you get one.

Leave Senate at six year term -- you get one.

Makes House four year terms -- you get one.

Similar rules for state/county

Obviously zero post-office benefits of any kind.

No trading of individual securities while in office, period.

Also, I want the Bills to end up with Hamilton and Stingley tomorrow night.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 2

7 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I don't mind a nominal salary/benies for elected officials (say equal to the average pay in their state/district), but the HUH-YUGE problem is term limits.  No one should ever be eligible to run for re-election, period.

Make POTUS a six year term -- you get one.

Leave Senate at six year term -- you get one.

Makes House four year terms -- you get one.

Similar rules for state/county

Obviously zero post-office benefits of any kind.

No trading of individual securities while in office, period.

Also, I want the Bills to end up with Hamilton and Stingley tomorrow night.

Problem with this idea is it strengthens the influence of unelected lifetime swamp creatures like Fauci, Brennan, Comey, etc

1 hour ago, Ann said:

Hey - what could go wrong

A jab which has never helped anyone in this pandemic

-designed for Covid-19 - which expired mid -2020

- jab not rolled out until 2021, long after original Covid-19 threat ended

- so the spike protein specific vax had no impact on virus it was designed for

- coincidentally Delta spread as quickly as the vax was rolled out  (another coincidence?)

- no protection from Omicron as vaxxed and unvaxxed get sick the same 

-  could the booster be the main cause of spread of Omicron-  or just another coincidence?

17 hours ago, devnull said:

Problem with this idea is it strengthens the influence of unelected lifetime swamp creatures like Fauci, Brennan, Comey, etc

I don't know about that....isn't part of the reason they are so entrenched is because they have the backing of lifetime  Congresscritters?

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I don't know about that....isn't part of the reason they are so entrenched is because they have the backing of lifetime  Congresscritters?

To some degree.  But it's more that they're protected by regulations that govern the hiring and firing of the senior executive service.

Being part of the SES is roughly analogous to being a tenured professor.  Patronage counts - it initially opens the door, as far as I know.  But once your ticket is punched, patronage counts for a hell of a lot less.  

35 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Being part of the SES is roughly analogous to being a tenured professor.  Patronage counts - it initially opens the door, as far as I know.  But once your ticket is punched, patronage counts for a hell of a lot less.  

Made guy is a more apt description.  And once they're in, they build up a power base of loyal Capos (GS15)

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, devnull said:

Made guy is a more apt description.  And once they're in, they build up a power base of loyal Capos (GS15)

Disagree.  You can always get rid of a made guy.  You can kill a made guy.  

Can't whack a tenured professor or an SES

Nouseforaname
3 minutes ago, devnull said:

And they're untoucheable unless the made guy kills a horse.  

MIT study finds COVID vaccines 'significantly associated' with jump in emergency heart problems
Israeli data on 16-39 year-olds adds fuel to campaigns against coerced jabs. Italian court strikes down mandate, and U.S. pilots accuse FAA of ignoring severe adverse reactions among pilots.

Published last week in the Nature journal Scientific Reports, the study found no association with COVID infections, however. 

"While not establishing causal relationships, the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals," the study says.

</snip>

• Angry 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 2

Spartacus
2 hours ago, Ann said:

MIT study finds COVID vaccines 'significantly associated' with jump in emergency heart problems
Israeli data on 16-39 year-olds adds fuel to campaigns against coerced jabs. Italian court strikes down mandate, and U.S. pilots accuse FAA of ignoring severe adverse reactions among pilots.

Published last week in the Nature journal Scientific Reports, the study found no association with COVID infections, however. 

"While not establishing causal relationships, the findings raise concerns regarding vaccine-induced undetected severe cardiovascular side-effects and underscore the already established causal relationship between vaccines and myocarditis, a frequent cause of unexpected cardiac arrest in young individuals," the study says.

</snip>

nothing like conducting a live experiment on unsuspecting guinea pigs

Well - let's see what else graphene hydroxide can do 

can't wait until they roll out the mRNA abortion treatment 

assuming vaxxed women aren't sterile already

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
48 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Does that mean that we’ll have less traffic ?

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Graphene hydroxide?  Is that the story that the Pfizer vaccine is "99% graphene hydroxide?"

That people are being injected with, basically, solid pencil lead?  🤡

• Cheers 2

Nouseforaname
37 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Graphene hydroxide?  Is that the story that the Pfizer vaccine is "99% graphene hydroxide?"

That people are being injected with, basically, solid pencil lead?  🤡

Never mind the myth that the vaccine makes women sterile.  My neighbors son would disagree with him.