Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

23 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Is vaccination usually a requirement for serving ?

The COVID vaccine is mandatory to serve. They just cancelled pay and status for everyone the military who is unvaccinated. No religious exemption allowed.

I've noted here before, my son completely has his heart set on serving, after attending whatever academy or military school that will accept him. National Guard has amazing scholarships available, but they require him to be vaccinated -- which will happen before he turns 17.

There is no way I'm sticking that shit in my son. After 18 he can make his own choice, and my prayer is he will steer clear from it. But the recruiter keeps bugging him to get wife and me to meet with him to discuss the vaccine. So to get him off his ass, we're meeting with him next week to simply let him know -- for the umpteenth time -- the he is in no way getting that poison into his body.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Nouseforaname said:

So why is this any different ? I’m not pro mandate but I’m just questioning why it was never an issue before.

The list of required immunizations has been long established.

The accelerated approval of the COVID vaccine with no longterm study of the side effects has raised concerns

As has the US military use of service members in science experiments without their knowledge or consent

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 minutes ago, Cinga said:

There are some but it's like the required ones to travel but they are all tested and used for decades. Last untested one they tried on the military was for Swine Flu and that blew up in their faces 

Actually, the last one was the anthrax vaccine around 2001-2002.  The vaccine never even got FDA approval (less to do with the vaccine itself, and more with structural and procedural problems at the manufacturing plant).  A judge put a stop to the program in 2003.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, devnull said:

As has the US military use of service members in science experiments without their knowledge or consent

Which was the basis of the judge's ruling on the anthrax vaccine in 2003.

• Cheers 2

Deranged Rhino

They literally changed the definition of the word vaccine to make this one fit under its umbrella so they could trigger the Emergency Use clause. If that isn't enough to set off your alarm bells, then nothing is. 

Brix admitted they were being "hopeful" when they claimed the vaccine stopped infection. We now know they were lying, not being "hopeful". The drug NEVER prevented infection, and now there's evidence that the continued "boosters" are making infection EASIER. We are seeing increased heart failures and blood clots - and now both sides are trying to use those rising stats as a means of proving they're right by saying the uptick is from the vaccine, while the other side is arguing it's all from long term covid (the science is whatever you wish it to be I guess). Young people are ending up in the ER at higher rates than we've ever seen (from anecdotal evidence). 

And yet despite all this, you still have NPCs screaming "FOLLOW THE SCIENCE" or laughing at those raising questions about the vaccine, or questioning why healthy warriors in the prime of their lives don't want the jab. 

Just proves the point that fear makes people easy to dupe and control. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They literally changed the definition of the word vaccine to make this one fit under its umbrella so they could trigger the Emergency Use clause. If that isn't enough to set off your alarm bells, then nothing is. 

No, they changed the definition of "vaccine" not to fit the Emergency Use clause, but to match the definition to the COVID vaccine's effects.

Even three years ago, "vaccine" was something that would grant immunity to an illness.  Since the COVID "vaccine" ultimately didn't do that, they changed it to "provides a therapeutic effect that lessens the severity of an illness" or something similar.  Redefinition had nothing to do with Emergency Use, but was simply because they marketed it as a vaccine, when it wasn't, then decided to change centuries of microbiology than correct themselves.  

That's right, the "follow the science" crowd changed centuries of science because otherwise they'd be wrong.  That's even more disgusting to me.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3

24 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Which was the basis of the judge's ruling on the anthrax vaccine in 2003.

Yeah, seems I remember an anthrax vaccine when I was in too '76 to 80 but I'm probably remembering wrong

The Swine Flu one caused a bunch of people to get Gillian-Barre Syndrome which is what slammed the brakes on that one.

Nouseforaname
16 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Brix admitted they were being "hopeful" when they claimed the vaccine stopped infection. We now know they were lying, not being "hopeful". The drug NEVER prevented infection, and now there's evidence that the continued "boosters" are making infection EASIER. We are seeing increased heart failures and blood clots - and now both sides are trying to use those rising stats as a means of proving they're right by saying the uptick is from the vaccine, while the other side is arguing it's all from long term covid (the science is whatever you wish it to be I guess). Young people are ending up in the ER at higher rates than we've ever seen (from anecdotal evidence). 

And yet despite all this, you still have NPCs screaming "FOLLOW THE SCIENCE" or laughing at those raising questions about the vaccine, or questioning why healthy warriors in the prime of their lives don't want the jab. 

Just proves the point that fear makes people easy to dupe and control. 

If you’re referring to the mRNA I’ve heard people say that they don’t consider it a vaccine but what about Johnson and Johnson or AstraZeneca which are classic vaccines ?

5 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

If you’re referring to the mRNA I’ve heard people say that they don’t consider it a vaccine but what about Johnson and Johnson or AstraZeneca which are classic vaccines ?

No, they wouldn't be "vaccines" under the former definition because as @Deranged Rhino and @Crap Throwing Monkey alluded to, they do not make a person immune of the disease, they only lessen the symptom making them by definition, therapeutics instead 

• Cheers 3

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Cinga said:

No, they wouldn't be "vaccines" under the former definition because as @Deranged Rhino and @Crap Throwing Monkey alluded to, they do not make a person immune of the disease, they only lessen the symptom making them by definition, therapeutics instead 

Ok.  I thought the reason was that you don’t actually get a less potent version of the virus but just a spike protein.

2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Ok.  I thought the reason was that you don’t actually get a less potent version of the virus but just a spike protein.

Nope, it's still the immunity thing... If you get a vaccine for small pox, measles, mumps, polio etc it gives you immunity from those diseases

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

There's other vaccines formulated like that, and still grant true immunity.

The real problem with the COVID vaccine is that coronaviridae are notoriously difficult to create vaccines for.  Apparently they mutate too easily.

• Like 1

Nouseforaname
1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

There's other vaccines formulated like that, and still grant true immunity.

The real problem with the COVID vaccine is that coronaviridae are notoriously difficult to create vaccines for.  Apparently they mutate too easily.

At this point this is no longer a Novel virus and we’ve all been exposed one way or another. 

Deranged Rhino
24 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

At some point you (the general "you") have to stop looking at each of these events which have hit over the past several years as separate and unconnected. Doing so is how one remains blind to the undercurrents guiding the ruling class in this moment of history. There's clear connective tissue between COVID, the 2020 election(s), the vaccine mandates and push, and the political struggle of our day between the globalist and populist camps. If you don't examine them in their full context, the nefariousness and duplicity gets lost. That does not mean everyone pushing vaccines, mandates, or what have you are doing so out of malice, selfishness, or ill intent. But some clearly have been. 

As someone who's battled a long term chronic health issue, requiring me to go on more than one "experimental" drug for treatment - I am not anti-vaccine in concept or principle. I've willingly taken many "experimental" drugs in an effort to mitigate the symptoms of my condition. I was never forced to take these drugs, I was always fully informed about their newness and the potential side effects (or as informed as I can be as a non MD). 

When the vaccine first came to be, I stayed out of much of the debate. Until it became clear how the push for the vaccine was being done in a deceptive, and partisan, way. Not only had they used COVID as an excuse to radically alter the electoral process - they almost immediately began to use the vaccine as a way to prove your loyalty to the State and the globalist cause. Whether or not you were vaccinated became a litmus test for one's personal politics, regardless of any mitigating circumstances, and this was used to divide the country between those who "thought properly" and those who "thought improperly". 

That's dangerous. Not just for our way of life, but for science itself.  

That they, they being the "expert" and pundit classes, immediately used one's vaccination status as a means of shaming or outright denying people a right to earn a living, was not done out of a desire to save lives - but to punish those who did not toe the expert class line. That inverts the entire purpose of empiricism and the scientific method. That that happened is undeniable. That that was the purpose for many in those classes is also undeniable... unless you look at it completely removed from the context of our day.

As CTM pointed out above, while the "expert class" was screaming "TRUST THE SCIENCE", they were actively manipulating data and basic definitions behind the scenes. Some may have been doing it with the best of intentions, I don't argue that, but others - namely those running the various agencies and government shops - were doing it for political/partisan/control reasons. 

That's not conspiracy. That's not crazy Q talk. That's what happened. And it should be alarming to everyone. Especially with all the data now coming out showing how badly they manipulated the science to get the political outcome they desired. 

• Wow 1
  • Cheers 3

2 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

Is vaccination usually a requirement for serving ?

not a totally useless vax

that even Fauci admits does not work 

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

not a totally useless vax

that even Fauci admits does not work 

Dude, I'm begging you, have someone proofread your thoughts. You literally make no sense. 

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Dude, I'm begging you, have someone proofread your thoughts. You literally make no sense. 

In Spartacus' defense, his thoughts have been proof read.

By the editors at Zerohedge

9 minutes ago, devnull said:

In Spartacus' defense, his thoughts have been proof read.

By the editors at Zerohedge

Actually read that from a different sourse that now I cant find that the great Dr conceeded it is not as effective as they thought. 

Also, as far as the service men riding this out perhaps this letter will lend an understanding. Increases, per my SIL are real. 

https://www.ronjohnson.senate.gov/2022/2/sen-johnson-to-secretary-austin-has-dod-seen-an-increase-in-medical-diagnoses-among-military-personnel

There were also increases in registered diagnoses in 2021 for the following medical conditions:

Hypertension – 2,181% increase

Diseases of the nervous system – 1,048% increase

Malignant neoplasms of esophagus – 894% increase

Multiple sclerosis – 680% increase

Malignant neoplasms of digestive organs – 624% increase

Guillain-Barre syndrome – 551% increase

Breast cancer – 487% increase

Demyelinating – 487% increase

Malignant neoplasms of thyroid and other endocrine glands – 474% increase

Female infertility – 472% increase

Pulmonary embolism – 468% increase

Migraines – 452% increase

Ovarian dysfunction – 437% increase

Testicular cancer – 369% increase

Tachycardia – 302% increase

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I got this one for you, Spartacus.

@IDBillzFan, you're just a shill for the proofreading industry.  

• Haha 1