Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

more stuff not approved by Fauci or the CDC

which could explain why they keep pushing a jab for the covid-19 virus, 2 years past its expiration date  

https://www.genetherapy.me/gene-therapy-research/will-100-million-die-from-the-covid-vax-by-2028-the-epoch-times.php

In this revealing interview with Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com, David Martin, Ph.D., presents evidence that COVID-19 injections are not vaccines but bioweapons that are being used as a form of genocide across the global population.

Much of the research was funded by the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) under the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci.5Martin explained:6

I think its important for your listeners and viewers to remember that it was 1999 when Anthony Fauci and Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill decided to start weaponizing coronavirus they patented in 2002 and you heard that date correctly, thats a year before the SARS outbreak in China.

You know, they knew it was a bioweapon since 2005. They knew it was effective at harming populations, intimidating and coercing populations

According to Martin, the spike protein that the COVID-19 shots manufacture is a computer simulation of a chimera of the spike protein of coronavirus. It is, in fact, not a coronavirus vaccine. It is a spike protein instruction to make the human body produce a toxin, and that toxin has been scheduled as a known biologic agent of concern with respect to biological weapons for the last now decade and a half, he said.7

The 2001 anthrax attack, which came out of medical and defense research, led to the passage of the PREP Act, which removed liability for manufacturers of emergency medical countermeasures.

This means that as long as the U.S. is under a state of emergency, things like COVID-19 vaccines are allowed under emergency use authorization. And as long as the emergency use authorization is in effect, the makers of these experimental gene therapies are not financially liable for any harm that comes from their use.

That is, provided theyre vaccines. If these injections are NOT vaccines, then the liability shield falls away, because there is no liability shield for a medical emergency countermeasure that is gene therapy. Further, lawsuits that can prove the companies engaged in fraud will also negate the liability shield. Martin states:19

One of the convenient things about the PREP Act is the immunity shield from liability actually is only as good as the absence of fraud. Because if there was fraud in the promulgation of the events, leading to an emergency use authorization, then all of the immunity shield gets wiped out.

So the reason why it is so important for conversations like the one were having to actually be promoted and be advanced is because the pharmaceutical companies and this includes Pfizer and Moderna and J&J know they are perpetuating a fraud. The great thing about this is when that fraud is established, 100% of the liability flows back to them.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Spartacus said:

more stuff not approved by Fauci or the CDC

which could explain why they keep pushing a jab for the covid-19 virus, 2 years past its expiration date  

https://www.genetherapy.me/gene-therapy-research/will-100-million-die-from-the-covid-vax-by-2028-the-epoch-times.php

In this revealing interview with Greg Hunter of USAWatchdog.com, David Martin, Ph.D., presents evidence that COVID-19 injections are not vaccines but bioweapons that are being used as a form of genocide across the global population.

Much of the research was funded by the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) under the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci.5Martin explained:6

I think its important for your listeners and viewers to remember that it was 1999 when Anthony Fauci and Ralph Baric at the University of North Carolina Chapel Hill decided to start weaponizing coronavirus they patented in 2002 and you heard that date correctly, thats a year before the SARS outbreak in China.

You know, they knew it was a bioweapon since 2005. They knew it was effective at harming populations, intimidating and coercing populations

According to Martin, the spike protein that the COVID-19 shots manufacture is a computer simulation of a chimera of the spike protein of coronavirus. It is, in fact, not a coronavirus vaccine. It is a spike protein instruction to make the human body produce a toxin, and that toxin has been scheduled as a known biologic agent of concern with respect to biological weapons for the last now decade and a half, he said.7

The 2001 anthrax attack, which came out of medical and defense research, led to the passage of the PREP Act, which removed liability for manufacturers of emergency medical countermeasures.

This means that as long as the U.S. is under a state of emergency, things like COVID-19 vaccines are allowed under emergency use authorization. And as long as the emergency use authorization is in effect, the makers of these experimental gene therapies are not financially liable for any harm that comes from their use.

That is, provided theyre vaccines. If these injections are NOT vaccines, then the liability shield falls away, because there is no liability shield for a medical emergency countermeasure that is gene therapy. Further, lawsuits that can prove the companies engaged in fraud will also negate the liability shield. Martin states:19

One of the convenient things about the PREP Act is the immunity shield from liability actually is only as good as the absence of fraud. Because if there was fraud in the promulgation of the events, leading to an emergency use authorization, then all of the immunity shield gets wiped out.

So the reason why it is so important for conversations like the one were having to actually be promoted and be advanced is because the pharmaceutical companies and this includes Pfizer and Moderna and J&J know they are perpetuating a fraud. The great thing about this is when that fraud is established, 100% of the liability flows back to them.

Jesus H. &#%$ing Christ on a pony, that is one of the most lunatic sites I've ever seen.  And I read resnse.com.

11 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Premium article.  Have to pay to read it.

Which leads me to ask: you pay to read this nonsense?  :classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh::classic_laugh:

Just as a general board FYI:

A bunch of "pay" sites are shoddily put together. You can refresh the page and hit the escape key, soon after the refresh, then see the entirety of what was pay-walled. The length of time varies from site to site, as it's after the page loads and before the paywall module kicks in. While this method doesn't always work, it does on this page you quoted.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Just as a general board FYI:

A bunch of "pay" sites are shoddily put together. You can refresh the page and hit the escape key, soon after the refresh, then see the entirety of what was pay-walled. The length of time varies from site to site, as it's after the page loads and before the paywall module kicks in. While this method doesn't always work, it does on this page you quoted.

You can also often open the browser developer console and find and delete the overlay that hides the article.  Which I did.  And want that wasted minute of my life back.

But do you think I'm expecting...let's say "certain people who frequent those sites"...to have that ability and knowledge.

46 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Pandemic of the unvaccinated claims another.

So expect Biden to die from covid and Harris to move on up?

Biden getting Covid is so strange since he repeatedly told us that if you get the vaccine, you won't get Covid.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

41 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

So expect Biden to die from covid and Harris to move on up?

There's a lot of this kind of stuff in my Twitter feed.

2 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

There's a lot of this kind of stuff in my Twitter feed.

This will be interesting.

Harris isn't used to a man going down so she can get ahead.

• Haha 4
  • Applause 1