Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

COVID-19 Viruses and Vaccines

Foxx

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/why-so-many-cling-covid-panic

The government and media have spent the past 30 months disingenuously building Corona fear and implementing a range of talismanic measures like lockdowns, school closures, masks, tests and shots to convince us that they were magically—yet always “Scientifically!—” protecting us all from death. 

Just as any thinking six-year-old figures out that Santa simply can’t put all of that toy freight into one sleigh, any thinking adult should have known that none of the hoary Corona crew: neither the elfin Fauci’s, Birx’s nor Biden’s rhetoric or theater made any sense, either in theory or in real-life outcomes; nor did similar alarmism or interventions by younger, hipper “liberal” governors, mayors and prime ministers. 

But just like my parents’ efforts to preserve the Santa myth, governments won’t let go of the Corona theater—especially the shots—and the media desperately continues to portray as experts those who “masterminded” the mitigation. 

All of the empirical data have corroborated what was known on Day 1 of the lockdowns—namely that this virus threatens almost no one but the very old and infirm, that none of these interventions works and that each of these have caused–and will continue to cause–widespread, terrible secondary and tertiary damage. 

Instead of admitting this, governments and media persist in their campaign of terror, lies and bogus zero-Covid measures.

Because to stop lying now would be to admit that it’s all been a delusion. And politically and morally, they can’t bring themselves to do that. 

A five-year-old might not know a scam when they see it. But even a ten-year-old does. Or at least should. They’re counting on adults to be like five-year-olds. 

Dropped my daughters off for the sixth grade outdoor ed trip this morning....3 nights in bunk room with the whole grade and a bunch of fun outdoor stuff.

They told me one of their classmates was going to stay in a hotel each night and come back and forth for the daily activities because their family is "very COVID safe".  It really took a lot of self-control to not launch into a lesson on 'nut-job COVID paranoid' people.

• Like 2
  • Wow 2

Now sitting here waiting for my 1pm haircut.  This appears to be the last place anywhere that still has everyone wearing a mask.

I guess Nancy doesn’t come here.

10 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Now sitting here waiting for my 1pm haircut.  This appears to be the last place anywhere that still has everyone wearing a mask.

I’d say about 10-15% of people I see on a daily basis still wear a mask. 

• Facepalm 1

2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

The government and media have spent the past 30 months disingenuously building Corona fear and implementing a range of talismanic measures like lockdowns, school closures, masks, tests and shots to convince us that they were magically—yet always “Scientifically!—” protecting us all from death. 

All of their faulty ScientISM/Soy-ence was nothing more than waving a magical crystal around and acting as if they had some sort of power over nature and Dr. Fauci was the leading high priest of the new caste of religious authorities.

voodoo-mama.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

I was in a Dr's office this morning, and masks were required...which I understand.  Sick people, higher risk.  

But when I grabbed a pen from the "used pen" instead of the "sanitized pen" bin, a nurse went into a diatribe about how I was putting myself at risk for COVID and monkeypox.  I responded with my usual statement of "The CDC announced in April of 2021 that COVID is not transmitted by fomite - you do know what a 'fomite' is, right?  A surface that can carry and transmit infection.  The CDC says this pen is not a fomite.  Follow the science."

The monkeypox statement, I was completely blindsided by.  To surprised to answer with the obvious response, "Just how many monkeypox cases have you treated this morning?"  :facepalm:

• Facepalm 1
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

Some of my colleagues in the NYC area had an event, and all of them were on social media posting how great it is to be in person again. I'm thinking, WTF? Are you STILL avoiding each other? So weird.

15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

To surprised to answer with the obvious response, "Just how many monkeypox cases have you treated this morning?"  :facepalm:

And precisely where WAS this monkeypox pen BEFORE it made it to the used pen bin?

• Haha 3

no harm (to the FDA) , so no foul

just ignore those graphene nanobot particles 

FDA Finds Flaws at Vaccine Factory, Accepts Moderna’s Assurances (msn.com)

Some pharmaceuticals produced at the plant had visible particles that the company failed to thoroughly look into, investigators with the US Food and Drug Administration said in a report released Tuesday. Catalent received 179 complaints about particles over two years, the agency said.

US inspectors found shortcomings at a Catalent Inc. factory that produces Covid-19 shots but allowed some doses to be cleared for use after receiving assurances from vaccine maker Moderna Inc.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Fauci laughed at Americans who took off masks at restaurant tables, book claims (msn.com)

The director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases also allegedly made fun of "a**-backwards" policy regarding dining at restaurants during the height of the pandemic.

“He went on to laugh about how ‘a**-backwards’ it was that people entered a restaurant wearing a mask, then sat down and conversed with people without a mask. Of course, he wasn’t saying things to that effect publicly, just laughing privately at the American rubes he was fooling,” Morgenstern wrote.

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
5 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Seems significant.

Biden declared the pandemic over this past Sunday on 60 Minutes.

I'm genuinely wondering if he did this in anticipation of this court decision, so the WH could claim the decision is irrelevant.

10 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm genuinely wondering if he Biden's handlers did this in anticipation of this court decision, so the WH could claim the decision is irrelevant.

FTFY

12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I'm genuinely wondering if he did this in anticipation of this court decision, so the WH could claim the decision is irrelevant.

I  suspect you're right to an extent, but it was probably like when he stated he was in favor of gay marriage right before Obama was going to say HE was in favor of gay marriage. He probably processed part of the plan, but not the timing of it, given the way the press secretary made the rounds this week on the all the commie channels explaining what he meant.

That said, you'd think he was prepped before he went on 60 Minutes, but he's such a shit show every time he opens his mouth, who knows anymore?

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
14 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

That said, you'd think he was prepped before he went on 60 Minutes, but he's such a shit show every time he opens his mouth, who knows anymore?

It's a shit show live.  The 42 minutes he spent on 60 minutes was probably filmed over the course of three days, with plenty of naps, then heavily edited.  He was almost certainly asked each question multiple times, and they took the best take.

Edited by Crap Throwing Clavin
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
On 9/20/2022 at 5:53 PM, IDBillzFan said:

Some of my colleagues in the NYC area had an event, and all of them were on social media posting how great it is to be in person again. I'm thinking, WTF? Are you STILL avoiding each other? So weird.

And precisely where WAS this monkeypox pen BEFORE it made it to the used pen bin?

Guilty as charged💩

looks like the new booster may have been upgraded to deliver Centaurus 2.

did not exists until he booster was rolled out

BF.7 could be the next dominant COVID variant. Here's what would mean (msn.com)

Of course, all of this optimism could be erased overnight if another brutal COVID variant emerges, not unlike what happened with the delta and omicron variants.

One of these omicron subvariants is called BA.2.75, but that name was a little overlong, so it was dubbed "Centaurus" by Twitter folks and the media ran with it. Concerned by its ability to evade immunity, making vaccines and prior COVID infections less protective, the WHO began tracking Centaurus in July. But now it seems to have all but fizzled out (only accounting for 1.3 percent of infections, as of Sept 17) and Centaurus is no longer considered a major threat. For now.

However, attention has shifted to one of Centaurus' kids. An off-shoot called BA.2.75.2 is now causing concern among health experts because it exhibits "extensive escape" from neutralizing antibodies. BA.2.75.2 is "the most neutralization resistant variant evaluated to date," according to a study that hasn't yet been peer-reviewed, but is still alarming many experts.

• Wow 1

so,

anyone here planning to stand up and not wear a mask for the upcoming covid season?

Should masks return in fall and winter to prevent COVID surge? (msn.com)

As the United States heads into the fall and winter, questions are arising about whether the return of masks is needed to stem a potential COVID-19 surge.

Experts told ABC News that while vaccination is the best protection against COVID-19, some people may need to consider masking to protect themselves in case infections rise.

PM agrees to lift pandemic border measures, source says

The federal government has decided to drop the vaccination requirement for people entering Canada, end random COVID-19 testing at airports and make the use of the ArriveCan app optional by the end of this month, a senior government source told CBC News.

</snip>

The current COVID-19 Emergency Order-in-Council relating to border measures was set to expire on Sept. 30. The government had the option of extending the measures. The government is expected to make an official announcement on Monday, the source said.

</snip>

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1