Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Chiefs Week 5: The Aftermath

Ann

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Wow.

</snip>

3 – The number of regular season games that Patrick Mahomes has started for the Chiefs in which Kansas City was held to 20 points or less. Sunday night the Bills defense held Mahomes and the Chiefs to 20 points scored.

</snip>

From the linked article, the Bills now lead the league in most points scored per game with 34.3, and in fewest points allowed per game with 12.8.

For those scoring along at home, that’s almost 5 TD’s per game while allowing fewer than 2 TD’s. That is scary good.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 2

12 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

From the linked article, the Bills now lead the league in most points scored per game with 34.3, and in fewest points allowed per game with 12.8.

For those scoring along at home, that’s almost 5 TD’s per game while allowing fewer than 2 TD’s. That is scary good.

Can't wait for next week. Want extreme punishment doled out on the thumbtacks

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Did they really try to run away from Rousseau, without blocking him?

'Cause I'm thinking that's not going to work very often.

Hell, with his length, two steps and he could probably take the handoff.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ann said:

I am sure this is gonna be a "fun" game to review:

I am going to go back and watch the two tackles for each team.  I guarantee the officials missed AT LEAST 10 blatant holding penalties against KC.  It was unbelievable how much they were allowed to get away with versus what was actually called.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

What's truly scary is the offense is really still sorting itself out.  We could easily be averaging another 10-15 PPG.  We've left tons of points out there.

• Like 4

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

What's truly scary is the offense is really still sorting itself out.  We could easily be averaging another 10-15 PPG.  We've left tons of points out there.

There will be a game this season where they truly put it all together and drop 50 on someone

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

i need to spend some time watching more of that...but just watch Spencer Brown on the first 2 plays he breaks down and tell me what you see.

K, I will but not tonight. Heading off the desktop for the night.

However, I will leave you with this gem.

https://twitter.com/BruceExclusive/status/1447419767657226241

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

I spent a minute over at Chiefs' planet just scanning...they're complaining about the officiating...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

• Like 1
  • Doh! 1
  • Haha 4

13 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

i need to spend some time watching more of that...but just watch Spencer Brown on the first 2 plays he breaks down and tell me what you see.

Solid push in the first, but concerned about the overstride momentum in the second which took him out of the block.  If Josh didn't pull the trigger on the pass, the rusher would have had a free shot.  Play #3 was much more solid because of the deeper drop and Josh needing to hold the ball longer.

Edited by GG1
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I spent a minute over at Chiefs' planet just scanning...they're complaining about the officiating...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh, it's not just their idiot fans. Mahomes' screw toy is clapping back, destroying Chiefs fans with one tweet, breaking the internet and other such nonsense.

I honestly love the sense of entitlement this 'fitness influencer' has, especuallt without her understanding that she's only minimally relevant because of who she is sleeping with.

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

In my mind, the biggest stat a team should appreciate and focus on is 'points off a turnover."

Two of those turnovers I know yielded 0 points last night. Can't remember the other two, but prime time games are the only time I drink when the Bills play, so I'm still a little fuzzy on details, cuz to quote Mr. Bojangles...I drinks a bit. 

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Two of those turnovers I know yielded 0 points last night. Can't remember the other two, but prime time games are the only time I drink when the Bills play, so I'm still a little fuzzy on details, cuz to quote Mr. Bojangles...I drinks a bit. 

Micah Hyde would like to slap you into yesterday.

Edited by Uncle Joe
  • Wow 1
  • Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Koko said:

Oh, it's not just their idiot fans. Mahomes' screw toy is clapping back, destroying Chiefs fans with one tweet, breaking the internet and other such nonsense.

I honestly love the sense of entitlement this 'fitness influencer' has, especuallt without her understanding that she's only minimally relevant because of who she is sleeping with.

Apparently throwing for TDs isn't the only time Mahomes enjoys a six.

• Haha 4

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
9 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Apparently throwing for TDs isn't the only time Mahomes enjoys a six.

A Cleveland six at that. She’s a Miami two. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

A Cleveland six at that. She’s a Miami two. 

You know what they say about a girl's willingness to do certain activities when she is insecure about her looks.

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

There will be a game this season where they truly put it all together and drop 50 on someone

Please be against the Patriots...Please be against the Patriots...Please be against the Patriots...

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1