Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Chiefs Week 5: The Aftermath

Ann

13 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Micah Hyde would like to slap you into yesterday.

Okay. Maybe I drinks more than a bit.

In all seriousness, the beautiful thing about a game like this is, unlike the Raven's playoff game last year where it just came down to the Taron Johnson pick-six, there were a crapload of incredible plays. Hyde's pick-six, the Rousseau pick, the Josh Jump, the TD throw to Sanders...hell, the 7+ minute 4th qtr drive to put it away. 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This week is going to be very interesting.  Tennessee pretty much manhandled us last season.

• Like 4

Deranged Rhino
22 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

This week is going to be very interesting.  Tennessee pretty much manhandled us last season.

Everyone talks about how the Bills were so focused on the Chiefs because they lost twice, including the AFCCG, but I have a suspicion the Titans loss bothered them more than they let on. They got embarrassed on a weird/covidy week on national TV last year by these guys. 

I think they stomp them this time.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Everyone talks about how the Bills were so focused on the Chiefs because they lost twice, including the AFCCG, but I have a suspicion the Titans loss bothered them more than they let on. They got embarrassed on a weird/covidy week on national TV last year by these guys. 

I guarantee the Titans loss bothered them more than they let on.  No one likes being embarrassed like that, especially with all the circumstances around that game.

I know if I was the Thumbtacks watching that Sunday Night game, I'd be checking my gear to make sure nothing is loose.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I guarantee the Titans loss bothered them more than they let on.  No one likes being embarrassed like that, especially with all the circumstances around that game.

I know if I was the Thumbtacks watching that Sunday Night game, I'd be checking my gear to make sure nothing is loose.

A bit different when you know which opponent you're playing a week in advance.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I spent a minute over at Chiefs' planet just scanning...they're complaining about the officiating...

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

That board has been fun to watch.

Before the game, it was how they would be disappointed if they only won by 14.

During the game, they were laughing at all the calls they were getting.

After the game, how the refs screwed them. Also saying they would have won if they didn't play bad.

The cherry on top was seeing a name from ATOP that I hadn't seen at ATOP in years. OCinBuffalo was just piling on with his usual verbose condescension. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

As others have indicted, it is one of the main reasons I don't think it is a let down week after the big Chiefs game.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LB3 said:

That board has been fun to watch.

Before the game, it was how they would be disappointed if they only won by 14.

During the game, they were laughing at all the calls they were getting.

After the game, how the refs screwed them. Also saying they would have won if they didn't play bad.

The cherry on top was seeing a name from ATOP that I hadn't seen at ATOP in years. OCinBuffalo was just piling on with his usual verbose condescension. 😄

stf.gif

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Must. Stop. The. Run.

While we have been very good against the run this year (which is very much outside of our recent historical norm), we have to show it this game.

Our pass defense just needs to play their game and they will be alright. I'm still not sold on Tannehill and it will be interesting to see how he does against us minus Arthur Smith.

• Like 2