Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo at Tennessee: Week 6 Game Week Thread

Ann

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I don't want to see Josh even think about hurdling a guy until the super bowl is on the line.  

Agreed.

I want to see him run guys over!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

I don't want to see Josh even think about hurdling a guy until the super bowl is on the line.  

The Super Bowl is on the line right now and in every regular season game until, at minimum a playoff spot is clinched. 

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Unless we give up roughly 600 yards tonight, we will remain the number one Defense.

If the Bills give up more than 390 yards, they'll be #2 in total yards, behind San Francisco.  (And the Bills' worst defensive performance so far was giving up 392 yards to KC.  So it's not likely.)

But San Fran's had a bye week.  In total yards per game.  The Bills would have to give up 587 yards to fall to #2 behind Cleveland.  

So you're not kidding.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Agreed.

I want to see him run guys over!

I want to see him continue to rattle off 20 yard runs and slide before contact.  20 years of sliding and dominating the AFC East >>>>> 8 years of running guys over and dominating the AFC East.

Edited by Jauronimo
  • Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Foxx said:

And I will happily shell out for a Sneed jersey, if someone can convince Allen to jump over it during one of these walks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I didn't recognize Bass without his stupid eye black.

And I want to congratulate Hughes for not drawing a bullshit personal foul during that walk.

15346466_0.jpg

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

So my sister-in-law is making meatloaf and mashed potatoes tonight, and I had a discussion with her - not exactly a brief one, either - about whether or not I could eat meatloaf before a Bills MNF game, because I didn't know how it would impact their chances of winning.

Too be fair, most of her side of the conversation was "I don't understand" and "But you're not playing."  But it then occurred to me, as I sit her evaluating that exchange, that I might be overthinking things just a tad.  Is there a point, in fact, where our superstitions are taken to unreasonable, irrational, and even obsessive degrees?  Are we taking our dedication overboard to an unhealthy level?

I genuinely do not know the answer to those questions.  I shall contemplate them while I eat my pizza.

• Haha 4