Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo at Tennessee: Week 6 Game Week Thread

Ann

5 hours ago, RkFast said:

Not loving seeing Sanders out there partying in Nashville. 

Win first.  THEN party with the fans.  

And get off my lawn. 

His dad is a musician and performed in that bar with his band.  Sanders went to watch dad play.

• Like 6

Big test stopping the run tonight. Getting off to a fast start on the scoreboard will help take the Titans out of their game plan IMO. Playing right into the teeth of the Bills D, its pass rush and Bills secondary.

Star light, Star bright, I wish I may, I wish I might,

Wish upon a Star tonight...  

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

44 minutes ago, Figster said:

Big test stopping the run tonight. Getting off to a fast start on the scoreboard will help take the Titans out of their game plan IMO. Playing right into the teeth of the Bills D, its pass rush and Bills secondary.

Star light, Star bright, I wish I may, I wish I might,

Wish upon a Star tonight...  

100% this.  Get an early lead.  Force them to abandon the run game which puts Henry on the bench and mitigates the effectiveness of play action.  Watch Tannehill fall apart. 

The Titans have a pretty banged up secondary and are getting torched in the air right now.  If Josh brings his A-game tonight we can blow them out of the stadium.  Its basically a neutral site game with the amount of Bills Yakuza attending. 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

His dad is a musician and performed in that bar with his band.  Sanders went to watch dad play.

Well, that definitely changes things a bit and makes more sense. And yes, hes an older player who knows how things work.

That said, whenever I see stuff like this I have flashbacks to all the 90's Bills embarrassing themselves during the Super Bowl weeks and my PTSD kicks in.

Edited by RkFast
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, RkFast said:

That said, whenever I see stuff like this I have flashbacks to all the 90's Bills embarrassing themselves during the Super Bowl weeks and my PTSD kicks in.

@Virgil

DaBillsFanSince1973

another team from last season that they will pay back (see kc game) with a dominating win.  

image.png.94ab01d92ae75364301f9e89f8a967a7.png  38 

image.png.79333fb135dec7a0c7520cea3b063869.png  17  

GO BILLS!!!

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

17 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

another team from last season that they will pay back (see kc game) with a dominating win.  

image.png.94ab01d92ae75364301f9e89f8a967a7.png  38 

image.png.79333fb135dec7a0c7520cea3b063869.png  17  

GO BILLS!!!

And that would leave only the Cardinals.

Nice to see you here. Welcome.

:beer:

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

DaBillsFanSince1973
Just now, Foxx said:

And that would leave only the Cardinals.

Nice to see you here. Welcome.

:beer:

I actually was going to add that to my post. the cards will be next on the list and lets hope we meet them in feb and thanks brother.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1