Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Tampa Week 14: The Aftermath

Ann

The Guy In Pants
1 minute ago, Roger Goodell said:

We call it maximizing shareholder value.

If you were the real Roger Goddell; I’d have a couple “Yo’ Momma” jokes that would make you go to confession. 

• Wow 1

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Not a miracle, but probably requires 3 wins out of 4, which is far from a sure thing.

I’d like them to win all four but if they won three and missed the playoffs, THAT would truly be a miracle.

5 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I think it's very unlikely they beat NE.  The other 3 are winnable to get to 10-7 which I what I presume is required.  But given how poorly they are capable of playing for long stretches, I don't think anything can be relied on.

I know it seems like a long shot, but I think this team is pissed.  They are underperforming and they know it.  I really do think they can beat NE.  Plus, NE very well can lose to Indy and/or Miami.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

I was pretty egregious and hard not to. I wonder how many of them that are lit (and not Bills fans) had money on the game?

If they had money on the Bills this game, that would have been dumb.  No way would I have bet money on the Bills today.

1 minute ago, Core Four said:

I know it seems like a long shot, but I think this team is pissed.  They are underperforming and they know it.  I really do think they can beat NE.  Plus, NE very well can lose to Indy and/or Miami.

Colts will beat them. If Miami beats them that would be huge. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BillsFan101 said:

The NFL is the worst officiated sport in the entire universe. Bills should have won in regulation from that pass interference in the end zone, than they missed another and than the officials gave a free one to Brady on the last drive.

anyone that thinks the calls are not intentional to help direct the outcome of certain games is delusional

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, I'm about done with the NFL after this disaster. The league isn't even trying to hide the biased officiating anymore. There have been multiple teams blatantly screwed this season (not just the Bills).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wow 1

I don't think I've ever liked a Bills team less than this one. When you had journeyman Fitz falling just short while throwing to practice squad receivers behind a Swiss cheese O-line, it was frustrating, but it was fun watching the underdogs get close. Watching these highly touted and highly paid guys piss away winnable games week after week evokes no feeling of endearment. 

Hopefully it's just a sophomore slump, because I don't find anything about this season enjoyable.

Jabba The Hutt
2 minutes ago, Koko said:

Yeah, I'm about done with the NFL after this disaster. The league isn't even trying to hide the biased officiating anymore. There have been multiple teams blatantly screwed this season (not just the Bills).

Mostly the Bills though...

3 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

He is literally falling down tackling him in the endzone. That is 1st and goal at the 1yd line all day. 

The play in the end zone on should have been called.  The Bucs CB never let go of Diggs.  

The Wallace call was borderline, but can see how PI was called.  Wallace had his left hand and arm around Evans.

• Like 2

Just now, Core Four said:

The play in the end zone on should have been called.  The Bucs CB never let go of Diggs.  

The Wallace call was borderline, but can see how PI was called.  Wallace had his left hand and arm around Evans.

Agreed...don't have a big problem with the Wallace call, but two clear DPIs against Diggs in the 4Q not called is ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Robs House said:

I don't think I've ever liked a Bills team less than this one. When you had journeyman Fitz falling just short while throwing to practice squad receivers behind a Swiss cheese O-line, it was frustrating, but it was fun watching the underdogs get close. Watching these highly touted and highly paid guys piss away winnable games week after week evokes no feeling of endearment. 

Hopefully it's just a sophomore slump, because I don't find anything about this season enjoyable.

They're definitely under performing.

23 minutes ago, Core Four said:

The toughest game coming up is against NE in a couple of weeks.  The rest of the games are winnable.  NE can lose to both Miami and Indy.

And the Bills. 

• Cheers 1